Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #51
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, I just read that thread myself. Apparently, this reviewer somehow totally messed this up (unless it suddenly changes the QB stats after the game.)

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:45 PM   #52
jbmagic
Pro Starter

only sim stat people are reporting that are out of whack is the running backs total carries for the season.

the most any running back carry last year was 371 by curtis martin in the NFL

there seeing running backs carry over 500 on the sim stats

for people that getting the game early, please confirm. thanks

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-08-2005 at 10:45 PM.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:23 PM   #53
jbmagic
Pro Starter

if you guys get a strategy book for Madden 2006 than get Madden 2006 Virtual Playbook.

Its 19.95 until Aug 12, than its 24.95

wow it looks deep from what i read. Its sounds way better then the Prima stategy does.

Quote:
Here is whats in part 1.

All the team formations and play diagrams.
Stats about each playbook. For example how many run and pass plays there are.
Rosters ratings
Team ratings
There are few other tools that will help pick the team and playbook you want to run with.

The first book is 18 MBs

Here's the Part 2 Table of Contents:

Madden 101

Introduction
Copyright
Football/Madden Terms
Offensive Buttons & Moves
Defensive Buttons & Moves
Basic Game Tips
Mini Camp Drills

The Passing Game:

New Features
QB Vision Control - NEW!
QB Precision Placement - NEW!
Slide Protection - NEW!
Smart Routes - NEW!
Aggressive Catch - NEW!

Pass Protection:

Pass Protection Schemes
Using the Pocket

Routes:

Pass Routes
Hot Routes & Playmaker Routes
Option Routes

Reading & Attacking Coverages:

Pre-Snap Reads of the Defense
Attacking Cover 1
Attacking Cover 2
Attacking Cover 3
Attacking Cover 4

Other Passing Tactics:

Beating Bump N Run
Attacking 8 Men in the Box
Using Play Action
Running an Effective 2 Minute Offense
The Compression Offense
Using an Athletic QB
Manually Catching
Using Motion in the Passing Game
Scoring Inside the Red Zone
Running the Screen
Dominate the D with your TE

The Running Game:

Running 101
Running Moves
Running Formations
Running Plays
Using Motion in the Running Game
Goaline/Short Yardage Running
Using the FB in the Running Game
Forward Juke

Using Formations & Packages:

Offensive Formations
Defensive Formations
Formation Shifts
Formation Packages
New Formations & Motion - NEW!
Offensive Styles & Primary Formations
Offensive R Stick Audibles - NEW!
Defensive R Stick Audibles - NEW!

Game Preparation & Planning:

Offensive Play Call Sheets
Preparing for Tournament Play
Knowing Your Personnel

Defensive Basics:

New Defensive Features - NEW!
Defensive Does & Don'ts
Defensive Shifts
Individual Playmaker Options
Global Defensive Playmaker Options

Run & Red Zone Defense:

Defending the Run and Other Schemes
Stopping the run with 8 Men in the box
Containing the Athletic QB
Red Zone Defense

Pass Defense:

Understanding Coverages
Defensive Coverage Chart
Using Man Lock/Zone Lock - NEW!
Click On - Click Off Pass Defense
Defending Slants & Corners
Defending the Compression
Defending Backs in the Flats (motion)
Defending the TE
Countering Motion in the Passing Game
Blitz Strategies & Packages

The 2nd book is 32 MBs.

That's 50 MBs worth of info in the book, totaling over 1000 pages to read.

To learn more about the playbook, go here.

http://www.vgsportsinc.com/cgi-bin/t.cgi?a=406123

Thanks,
Kobra
VG Sports Inc.

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-08-2005 at 11:25 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:44 AM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I was shocked to see over 200 people ahead of me in line at my smallish local EB Games. There were more non-Saints than Saints' jerseys. I wore my McNabb jersey that my wife bought me last Christmas. From my highly unscientific survey of jerseys, Ed Reed appears to be the most popular player in the NFL?!? The Ed Reed fans were scattered throughout the crowd, but one was right in front of me. He was very entertaining for the 35 minutes I waited in line. This store was highly efficient with their triaging of lines. They had one line for guys who completely pre-paid. That line moved very smoothly which is why I only waited 30-35 minutes. There were at least 75 people still in line when I left the store.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:46 AM   #55
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Eaglesfan27

very cool, cant wait for your impressions.

when you get a chance, how is coach mode? any sack problem on it?

thanks
Old 08-09-2005, 03:36 AM   #56
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

My computer just froze and I lost a long post in which I was basically gushing after my first exhibition game.

This will be a short version of it:

I loved the first game. I wonder what Bill Abner will post, but it seems like they finally have the long passing game close to right. Long passes will sail too long, too wide, and even too short.

I threw 4 long balls for T.O. One was a 45 yard TD, one was wide right, one was too long, and one was a play where the DB knocked it away despite being in single coverage.

I threw 8 balls to T.O in double coverage. He only caught 1.

I threw one ball to him in triple coverage. It was intercepted.

Tall receivers do seem to do well in this game, but Pinkston was short arming crap and wasn't catching anything. He had 0 catches with 5 balls sailing over his head (they were catchable.) Was it coincidence, or have they modeled courage somehow. Most likely coincidence, but still it was interesting.

On the other hand, Terrell and L.J. Smith both went after balls aggressively. However, when I threw high, they got drilled sometimes and dropped the ball.

I love the short passing game in this version so far. There seem to be more varied and a higher number of short passing patterns in the playbook.

That is important, because the basic 4 pass rush, and the blitz are both ferocious. However, on some plays my pocket held up well and gave me plenty of time to pick apart the defense. Overall, it was a great defensive battle in which it was 17-6 until the 4th quarter.

In the 4th quarter, I blew it open. I hope this isn't the case with every team or with the Eagles in every game, but I brought a totally fresh Buckhalter on in the 4th quarter.

He ran ALL over the tired defense. He had a 48 yard and 35 yard TD run. He crushed them, and helped break the game wide open.

The presentation IS better than past versions. There are new overlays, new camera presentations, but not much more crowd interaction or noise.

Interceptions seem to be run back less often in my very limited selection. I picked off Ramsey 3 times, and Brunell once. Dawkins had one return for 47 yards before he was tackled inside the 10, but most of my returns were between 2 and 15 yards.

I love the new route logs and rushing logs at the end of a game (or during) where you can see exactly how successful each route or each running play has been.

Pancake blocks are WAY out of normal in played games. Speaking of which, here are stats for both teams (15 minute quarters, accelerated clock, default All-Pro.)

Passing:

McNabb: 17 of 34 for 296 yards, 3 TD 1 INT, long of 45 (on a fly to TO, but like I said that play didn't work often) and sacked 4 times (mostly on blitzes which are fast.)

Ramsey: 16 of 48 for 151 yards, 0 TD 3 INT.

Brunell: 0 of 5 for 0 yards.

Rushing:

Westbrook: 26 carries for 104 yards, 1 fumble (near the end of the 3rd when I could tell I was pushing him towards exhaustion.)

Buckhalter: 13 carries for 125 yards, 2 TD.

McNabb: 2 carries for 16 yards (I love being able to run fast while the icons are up.)

Portis: 24 carries for 74 yards (I could generally contain him, but he had 1 carry for 21 yards.)

Receiving:

Owens: 8 catches for 167 (including one pass for 45, and one for 40 yards in which his DB slipped in the rain!) Both were TD's.

L.J. Smith: 7 catches for 115 yards.

Santana Moss: 6 catches for 65 yards.

Rod Gardner (I haven't downloaded any roster updates yet.) 5 catches for 53 yards.

Offensive Line:

Tra Thomas had 13 pancakes!

Jon Runyan had 12 pancakes.

Chris Samuels had 14 pancakes.

Casey Rabach had 7 pancakes.

Leading Tacklers: Dawkins with 9, Kearse with 8, and Trotter with 7.

Lemar Marshall with 9, Matt Bowen with 8, and Sean Taylor with 8.

Leading Sacks:

Kearse with 2, Corey Simon with 2.

Lavar Arrington with 2, 3 others with 1 including Cornelius Griffin.

Leading Interceptions:

Dawkins with 2.

Sean Taylor with 1.

Punting for both teams were terrible. The kick meter moves very fast if you kick with full power. The cool thing is that the CPU also had two bad punts.

We had to punt 7 times.

They punted 9 times.

I definitely can say that interceptions and sacks didn't take away passing yards from McNabb (but sacks did properly detract from the team passing yardage total.)

I won't be starting franchise for a day or two as tomorrow is a quality day with Mrs. Eaglesfan and I probably won't get to try coach mode for at least a day or two jbmagic.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:00 AM   #57
HomerJSimpson
College Benchwarmer

So, the same pancake problem. That sucks.
HomerJSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:33 AM   #58
jbmagic
Pro Starter

"Pancake blocks are WAY out of normal in played games. Speaking of which, here are stats for both teams (15 minute quarters, accelerated clock, default All-Pro.)"

Eaglefan is that going to cause a problem in franchise mode, when playing you games out and getting a lot of pancakes.

In franchise mode, if your getting more pancakes when playing your game out than sims stats pancakes total then its going to make your offensive line progress faster than the cpu teams.

for best result with correct amount of plays. try 12 mins, accerlated clock. that will get you around 120 plays total like the NFL.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #59
j51
Mascot

Man I love Fry's, $34.99 release day special. Even if the game sucks I can trade it into Gamerush for $37 and make a couple bucks.

Last edited by j51 : 08-09-2005 at 09:44 AM.
j51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 10:30 AM   #60
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

What is it about Madden that makes them think they need to make kicking tougher every single year?

Punting is not the hardest job in the NFL... if it takes a dozen games to figure out how to punt more than 30 yards, something is wrong.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:43 AM   #61
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Anyone tell me how the scoring is dispersed? are most games close low scoring fights or like 2003...shootouts?
Old 08-09-2005, 11:09 AM   #62
Kodos
Resident Alien

Say. In franchise mode, can you rearrange the divisions before starting?
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:12 AM   #63
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEMICAL SOLDIER
Anyone tell me how the scoring is dispersed? are most games close low scoring fights or like 2003...shootouts?

I will say that until their defense tired in the 4th quarter, this game felt like a low scoring slugfest. It was 3-0 Washington at the end of the first quarter (despite using 15 minute accelerated clock) and 10-3 Philly at the end of the half. However, Ramsey fell apart in the 2nd half, T.O had a few big plays and Buckhalter had a few big plays to break it open.

Kodos, I'm not sure if I'll get to that today, but if no one else looks at it sooner, I'll look at it tomorrow.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:14 AM   #64
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
"Pancake blocks are WAY out of normal in played games. Speaking of which, here are stats for both teams (15 minute quarters, accelerated clock, default All-Pro.)"

Eaglefan is that going to cause a problem in franchise mode, when playing you games out and getting a lot of pancakes.

In franchise mode, if your getting more pancakes when playing your game out than sims stats pancakes total then its going to make your offensive line progress faster than the cpu teams.

for best result with correct amount of plays. try 12 mins, accerlated clock. that will get you around 120 plays total like the NFL.

I don't think progression was tied that strongly to pancakes in past versions, but I agree that it is disappointing that pancake blocks are still out of whack. I do like that the offensive line blocking appeared quite good last night. By the way, I've got a long lunch break from my training and I'm about to try a half of a coach only game with Philly vs NE. With in-game saves, I'll be able to save it and finish it later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:24 AM   #65
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Eaglefan27

thanks for doing coach mode. cant wait for your comment on it.

another question

how is the cpu teams running the ball? do they run well on outside runs and sweeps than in 05?

can human team run better on the outside and sweeps than in 05 ?

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-09-2005 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #66
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Eaglefan27

thanks for doing coach mode. cant wait for your comment on it.

another question

how is the cpu teams running the ball? do they run well on outside runs and sweeps than in 05?

can human team run better on the outside and sweeps than in 05 ?

Just in that one game, Portis ran the ball outside fairly well on a few plays, other times my defense stuffed him. Interestingly, I gained most of Westbrook's yards between the tackles, but Buckhalter had perfect blocking on two outside runs and took them both to the house. Outside running can work, but it can also get stuffed early.

In that one game, the CPU seemed to run the ball ok. 3 yards a carry isn't great, but they stuck to their run game and came close to breaking a few runs.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:35 AM   #67
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27

Kodos, I'm not sure if I'll get to that today, but if no one else looks at it sooner, I'll look at it tomorrow.

Cool. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-09-2005, 11:36 AM   #68
Calis
College Starter

The reviews I'm finding pretty shocking.

IGN gives it an 8.8? Has IGN EVER given a "big-time" release under a 9? Let alone Madden? IGN inflates the hell out of it's reviews anyway, that doesn't bode well.

Might be skipping Madden for 2 straight years, that's never happened before.

I think next year EA should spend the cash on buying the NFL2k source code and just plopping their franchise system on top of it. Take Two obviously doesn't need it anymore.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:53 AM   #69
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I always start the new football games in practice mode so that's all I've done, especially with this version learning the vision cone. But as I learn it and become a little better with it, i find it as a new challenge and very realistic. I had the other team blitz me on every play, and I was able to get passes off against the Pats as the Dolphins, not to say AJ didn't get hit a lot, he did.

Right now I'm going to import my NCAA RFTH into Superstar. He ended his career at FSU with 3 Heisman's, a best QB award, and a end rating of 98. You DO NOT select your parents when importing RFTH. Noticing they have music for everyone in this, a little bit of rap, little bit of rock. little bit of punk. I scored a 90% on the IQ test, now going to the draft. First round comes and goes. And I'm taken by the Bucs in round 2, pick 4. I have no idea what their QB situation is, I'll have to check it out.

Oh yeah my agent is Dan Baker. He's average at negotiations, good at hollywood influence, average at interviews and endorsements but he has access to the Performance Institute, and that's important for a young QB so I picked him. It's very nice they save your college stats and you can look at them anytime you want. AND they save your awards, now that's a nice touch. I also like the Bowl Win in LA, Bowl win in Arizona. I move to the depth chart and either I boomed very much or I was missed out as I start the game out as a 90 ovr, and first on the depth chart. 82 spd looks nice.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:55 AM   #70
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I also get a nice email from TD after the draft saying this:

This could be a good fit for you. The Bucs need a QB of the future. Outplay Griese and Simms and you could be the man for this franchise.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #71
Anthony
Banned

Superstar sounds like an awesome feature.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:10 PM   #72
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

It seems like's it going to be like RFTH just a little more indepth. If you liked RFTH you'll like Superstar. I kinda wish I had a little input on contract deals, I didn't notice that yet. Now going into training camp.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:14 PM   #73
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
only sim stat people are reporting that are out of whack is the running backs total carries for the season.

I quick simmed the first season in my franchise. I had 3 players have over 400 rushing attempts Jamal Lewis led the league with 434 attempts (1,971 yards a 4.5 avg) J.J. Arrington had 402 attempts for my Browns (1,488 yards 3.7 avg) and Duce Staley had 400 attempts(1,567 yards 3.9 avg)

After those three #4 on the list had 364 attempts.

Last edited by Bearcat729 : 08-09-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Bearcat729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #74
Anthony
Banned

that's not a gamebreaker for me. i don't even know what a pancake block is, and i don't go pouring over stats and end-season numbers in Madden like i would with FOF. two different experiences and two different expectations.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #75
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
Say. In franchise mode, can you rearrange the divisions before starting?

I don't see any way to rearrange the divisions.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:28 PM   #76
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Very fun first half of coach only football. We took a 3-0 lead in the first quarter, but their defense was tough in the 2nd quarter and Brady got on track.

McNabb threw a pick that gave them a short field, and Brady found Branch when I blitzed for a 16 yard TD slant.

Sacks seemed realistic, interceptions seemed realistic. McNabb threw his pick to Harrison when they blitzed him and he rushed the throw and threw it into double coverage (towards Owens.)

I have to run to training but here are the passing and rushing stats:

I love that the CPU had McNabb making working his progressions. Twice he checked down to my running backs (one to the FB and one to the HB) when Owens and the 2nd option were covered.

McNabb: 12 of 20 for 112 yards 0 TD 1 INT, sacked twice (both on blitzes)

Brady: 12 of 18 for 99 yards 1 TD 0 INT. Sacked one time (on a corner blitz. However, Brady burnt me three other times I called blitzes. He definitely got rid of the ball quicker and smarter than Ramsey did in my last game.)

Dillon is a beast: 13 carries for 52 yards.

Westbrook is running very nicely with some nifty moves without me controlling him.

Westbrook: 13 carries for 44 yards.

I'll finish the game either later tonight or tomorrow and post all of the stats.

Edit: I'm down 13-3 at the half as I've just had trouble forcing anything other than a FG on their last few drives.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-09-2005 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:28 PM   #77
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
that's not a gamebreaker for me. i don't even know what a pancake block is, and i don't go pouring over stats and end-season numbers in Madden like i would with FOF. two different experiences and two different expectations.
The problem is that the pancake blocks help your offensive linemen to develop. If this stat is inflated, so will be their ratings.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #78
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

They made the pocket qb minicamp drill much harder. A lot more balls coming at you for the sack, and more targets that possibly light up.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:38 PM   #79
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729
I don't see any way to rearrange the divisions.

Thanks Bearcat.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:05 PM   #80
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Hmm

Pittsburgh had the #19 pick in the draft. Lucky for them Reggie Bush falls to them at that pick. He enters the league a 84 overall.

The Steelers then go out and sign Ricky Willams in free agency. So now the Steelers have Williams at 87 overall, Staley at 87 overall and Bush at 84 overall.

I'm really not looking forward to facing that team the next few seasons.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:30 PM   #81
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

OK, I've been trying to keep myself from buying this game, but it's getting difficult. If anybody sees that this game is on sale for under $50 anywhere, please post. I saw the post about Fry's, but we don't have one of those here. Thanks!
Old 08-09-2005, 01:47 PM   #82
korme
Go Reds

Quote:

If that is the case, that's terrible.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:09 PM   #83
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
OK, I've been trying to keep myself from buying this game, but it's getting difficult. If anybody sees that this game is on sale for under $50 anywhere, please post. I saw the post about Fry's, but we don't have one of those here. Thanks!

Circuit City is supposed to have it on sale for 39.99 this week
Old 08-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #84
korme
Go Reds

I really need to get someone to freaking put their real NCAA rosters on my memory card. Who lives close to me? I'm about to ship it off, just for the fact I can have Bush and Leinart in the NFL and what not.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:40 PM   #85
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Today was the first time that I ever looked at someone other than a lineman and said wow he's a fucking monster after looking at Alstott. I mean wow, they really made him big.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:41 PM   #86
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999
Today was the first time that I ever looked at someone other than a lineman and said wow he's a fucking monster after looking at Alstott. I mean wow, they really made him big.

uh, ok.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:45 PM   #87
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:

I just went up to EB games and traded in some older games (MOH, ESPN CH and MLB, Ghost Recon) and they give you a bonus to get madden. I got $48 and had to pay $1. Works for me.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:46 PM   #88
Kodos
Resident Alien

The review from Team Xbox is saying the game is much more simlike. For instance, no more scrambling right and throwing left across your body with accuracy. Have you guys noticed this in your games?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #89
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:

circuit city has it on sale for 39.99
Old 08-09-2005, 03:04 PM   #90
Kodos
Resident Alien

Best Buy has a promotion where you buy Madden 06 for $49 and choose one Greatest Hits, Player's Choice, or Platinum game for $5. Not too shabby.

This is second hand info from the IGN boards, but sounds like a decent deal.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #91
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Yeah it's true.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:09 PM   #92
korme
Go Reds

Finally have it after waiting in Meijer for like 25 minutes for help.

CJ is only a 95 OVR, he got hosed!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:10 PM   #93
korme
Go Reds

Are they ever gonna hook up Houshmandzadeh and include his full name or what?
Old 08-09-2005, 03:13 PM   #94
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
With in-game saves, I'll be able to save it and finish it later tonight or tomorrow.

PC or console?

Can anyone confirm if the Xbox version has in-game saves? If so, I may not wait for the 360 version...
Old 08-09-2005, 03:20 PM   #95
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack

PC or console?

Can anyone confirm if the Xbox version has in-game saves? If so, I may not wait for the 360 version...

Madden has had in-game saves for years...
Old 08-09-2005, 03:30 PM   #96
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
Madden has had in-game saves for years...

Last one I played was 2001 on the PC. My only console games have been NFL Fever and ESPN. I was under the impression that NFL Fever was the only one with in-game saves. My mistake.

This is good news, I may just have to pick up Madden this year then.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:50 PM   #97
hukarez
College Starter

Quote:

Don't know if this was covered in an earlier page, but GameStop has a thing where if you trade in NCAA 2006 *or* Fight Night Round 2, you can get Madden 06 for $20. Not sure if it's still going on, but I would imagine so.
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:52 PM   #98
mrsimperless
College Prospect

I live in Indy Shorty. there has to be someone in Cincy with the rosters though.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:11 PM   #99
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Awesome article on espn.com about the lengths people will go to get Madden.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=hruby/050809
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:33 PM   #100
jbmagic
Pro Starter

i love the new fair play option

makes you limited when to go for it on 4th down, no huddles, fake punt, fake fg, etc

so no cheesing.

makes for a straight up game.

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-09-2005 at 04:34 PM.