Old 07-25-2005, 04:17 PM   #51
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Yes.

VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:43 PM   #52
Scarecrow
College Prospect

As a father of a 7-year old (and a 5yo) all I want to know is....

Why didn't I think of buying a beat-up van, sticking it in the backyard, and making it my wife's Scream Machine???

Really, if you've got kids, you know this is something that is needed!
Old 08-26-2005, 12:43 PM   #53
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
Shes never had sex in a van. Jesus Christ people, settle down.

DING! DING! DING! DING!

Retraction and Apology Regarding Teri Hatcher Story
On August 2, 2005, WENN ran a story entitled "Hatcher Shocks Neighbors with Passion Sex Wagon," which claimed Teri Hatcher had amorous encounters with men in a van parked outside her home. Originally published in The Sun newspapers in the UK, WENN has been informed by by Ms. Hatcher's legal representatives that the story has no basis whatsoever in truth. WENN retracts this story and apologies unreservedly to Ms. Hatcher.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 12:47 PM   #54
rkmsuf
Head Coach

ok, maybe it was a station wagon
Old 08-26-2005, 12:48 PM   #55
Raiders Army
Coordinator

That's bullshit. I want them to retract their retraction. In my mind, she still had hot van sex.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:02 PM   #56
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight
I thought that a whore was someone who had sex in exchange for money, regardless of frequency.

Quote:
It is important to preserve the distinction between whore and slut. I don't know why, but it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
You're such a lawyer. Oh, and a slut.

Does not compute. Lawyers screw people for money, making him a whore.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #57
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Why did she force them to print a retraction? Was it really hurting anyone for people to picture her getting it on with random guys in a passion wagon? I know that it brought a smile to my day.

And I agree with Buzzbee about lawyers. Or at least about myself. I'll screw you, but only if the price is right. Sure, you may find me occasionally weasling an old woman out of her pension, or sticking it to a sympathetic small business owner for free--but that's only so I can stay in practice.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:37 PM   #58
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

So, does she have an old VW van on her property or not?

Disney was about to terminate her contract...and Teri needs the work.

Last edited by Tekneek : 08-26-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 06:19 PM   #59
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekneek
So, does she have an old VW van on her property or not?

Disney was about to terminate her contract...and Teri needs the work.

Why would Disney terminate her contract?
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:16 AM   #60
3ric
College Starter

The latest I heard was that she was considering hiring a gigolo to get her, um, satisfied.
hxxp://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/11709

Any volunteers? Seeing a new career opportunity?

Last edited by 3ric : 08-27-2005 at 03:18 AM.
3ric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 06:27 AM   #61
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Why would Disney terminate her contract?

Sorry, forgot to use one of those little 'emoticons' there. I was not being serious.

It's not too far reaching to say Disney may have said, "That's enough, Teri." First you have her talking about how they 'airbrush' out her nipples from the show because you can see them in everything, and then she is talking about banging guys in her old van. They could say she's going overboard.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:44 AM   #62
kcchief19
Pro Starter

And now the inevitable lawsuit ...
Teri Hatcher Sues Tabloid Over Sex Story

LONDON - Teri Hatcher is suing a British tabloid newspaper for libel over its claims she had "sex romps" with men in a Volkswagen van, her lawyer said Wednesday.

London law firm Schillings said Hatcher, who stars on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," had instructed it to begin libel proceedings against the Daily Sport over articles that she says "falsely alleged that she engages in sex romps on a regular basis with a series of men in a VW van parked outside her L.A. home for this purpose."

The claims "were repeated extensively elsewhere in many countries," the firm said. Hatcher "bitterly refutes these offensive allegations," it said.

The case is expected to go before the High Court in London next year.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:08 PM   #63
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
And now the inevitable lawsuit ...
Teri Hatcher Sues Tabloid Over Sex Story

LONDON - Teri Hatcher is suing a British tabloid newspaper for libel over its claims she had "sex romps" with men in a Volkswagen van, her lawyer said Wednesday.

London law firm Schillings said Hatcher, who stars on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," had instructed it to begin libel proceedings against the Daily Sport over articles that she says "falsely alleged that she engages in sex romps on a regular basis with a series of men in a VW van parked outside her L.A. home for this purpose."

The claims "were repeated extensively elsewhere in many countries," the firm said. Hatcher "bitterly refutes these offensive allegations," it said.

The case is expected to go before the High Court in London next year.

Wow - The Sport crosses the pond! And goes back to court!

It's no longer in its heyday, but previous Sport headlines include:

'Loch Ness Monster is Nazi U-Boat' complete with picture showing U-boat surfacing in Loch Ness

'Hungry Tomato Wanted Me For Dinner' about a killer 4' wide tomato that sprouted legs and tried to eat the gardener

'Gobblin Turkey Tried To Stuff Me' - including the classic confession 'At one point it picked me up by the legs and tried to stuff me with a couple of grow-bags. I clenched my cheeks together and somehow managed to fight free'

'Bus Found Buried At South Pole!' - again with photo of London double decker bus wedged in an iceberg

'Aliens Piss on The Sun' - a scientist claims alien's are trying to stop the summer heatwave by urinating on the sun, which could explode and blow up the universe!

'World War 2 Bomber Found On Moon!' - similar to London bus story, with photo (classically followed by 'World War 2 Bomber Found On Moon Vanishes!' with a photo of the same bit of the moon, but the plane has mysteriously gone. )

Can't believe I missed this thread originally - The Sport is not exactly the most believable publication over here !
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:48 PM   #64
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari Rantanen's Shorts
'World War 2 Bomber Found On Moon!' - similar to London bus story, with photo (classically followed by 'World War 2 Bomber Found On Moon Vanishes!' with a photo of the same bit of the moon, but the plane has mysteriously gone. )

hahahahahahahaha!
Old 11-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #65
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Why did she force them to print a retraction?

Because she is a whore!

Or as Chris Farley would say:

http://www.logusz.com/~yupislyr/3/paythefiddler.wav

Last edited by Bea-Arthurs Hip : 11-23-2005 at 02:46 PM.
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:47 PM   #66
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea-Arthurs Hip
Because she is a whore!

This is why she forced them to print a retraction and has since sued the paper.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:47 PM   #67
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
This is why she forced them to print a retraction and has since sued the paper.

Whores cant hire lawyers??
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 08:55 AM   #68
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

IMHO she's the latest in a long line of atresses who are probably utterly boring and normal in their private lives, but who play racy characters on screen and so are portrayed by the media as living their lives similarly themselves (whether they or their agents encourage this portrayal I have no idea nor to be frank do I personally care) ...
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #69
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

update: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051216/tv_nm/hatcher_dc
Apparently not true at all.

SI

Hatcher wins sex claims libel case

Fri Dec 16, 8:22 AM ET

Actress Teri Hatcher won substantial libel damages on Friday from a British newspaper that alleged she used a camper van outside her home to have sex with a series of men.

The "Desperate Housewives" star, 41, who first found fame as Lois Lane in the 1990s television show "The New Adventures of Superman," will also receive a public apology from Britain's Daily Sport tabloid which published the story.

"I have tolerated many ridiculous and fabricated lies and gossip in the tabloids," Hatcher, a Golden Globe winner, said in a statement after the case was settled at London's High Court.

"But when a story appeared about me, insinuating that I am an irresponsible and neglectful parent, I had to draw the line."

Her lawyer David Smith told the court that the article had appeared in the Sport on July 25 this year under the heading "Teri's Passion Wagon."

The story was accompanied by a picture of a smiling Hatcher standing next to the van accompanied by the caption: "Tasty Teri's old VW helps her with her sex drive."

Smith said Hatcher did own a camper van but that she used it to take her daughter on holiday.

The paper, known for its sensationalist stories, had agreed to publish a prominent front-page apology and to pay "very substantial" damages and to reimburse Hatcher's full legal costs, he added. There were no details available of the sums of money involved.

The Sport's lawyer David Hirst said the paper was sorry for the article "which they fully accept was entirely false."

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 11:58 AM   #70
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ric
The latest I heard was that she was considering hiring a gigolo to get her, um, satisfied.
hxxp://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/11709

Any volunteers? Seeing a new career opportunity?

"Teri Hatcher Considers Gigilo
By James Joyner
Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher confesses that she is too busy to date and has considered hiring a male prostitute.

TERI IN GIGOLO SHOCK (Daily Record)

DESPERATE Housewives star Teri Hatcher has admitted she considered hiring a male prostitute. The star, who has just turned 40, confessed she is often too busy to date and has to rely on sex toys.

And in a frank interview, she said she has given serious thought to paying a gigolo. Teri said: "You know, I once thought of what it would be like to hire a male hooker. "I have never done that but the thought crossed my mind. "It's certainly a way to be in control of your sex life."

Teri, who plays Susan in the hit show, says she feels like a woman half her age since the break-up of her marriage to actor John Tenney. She added: "I don't want a heavy relationship yet. "I worked really hard when I was younger and then I was married for 10 years. "I feel like I'm 20 again and have the whole world to explore.

Rusty Shackleford has volunteered his services and provides a photo montage explaining his interest in Hatcher.

Hatcher's affinity for electronics over the inconvenience of men was previously explored at OTB in our January feature, "Teri Hatcher FHM Photo Spread."'

Let's explore this article a little more. I voted not hot before, but I'd like to change my vote if she has a webcam.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote