Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-15-2005, 03:01 AM   #51
FBPro
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Only a week?

I've spent 4 weeks with my career

I love my addictedness rating: Repetitive Strain Injury anyone?
Here!!
GM Tennessee Titans FOWL 2020-2025

FBPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:18 AM   #52
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Actually, nothing. It wasn't a slam at you.. right before I read your post, I was just thinking how much fun this NBA sim was. Especially since I don't know anything abou the NBA. It was easy for me to get into the game and I don't understand why I can't get into FM.

In fact, after re-reading my message, I have no idea why I said, "Everyone has an opinion". (scratches head) I guess I'm baffled on why you seem so disappointed with the game?

Todd

Bee comments was for TPF not TPB. reread it again

Last edited by jbmagic : 05-15-2005 at 03:18 AM.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:27 AM   #53
jbmagic
Pro Starter

wow

have any of use War Room 3.0 Draft Utility for Total pro football by MNBOB

its a draft utility for online league. its an program for the commish to run on his web site and owners can login.

it lets you see all the players in the draft. it has a timer you can set per round for next team to pick.

and you can even set up the players in order you want to autodraft when its your turn to pick.

you can even pick the position you dont need and it will hide the players away in the draft list.

i wish someone can make one for FOF online leagues like that.

this draft utility is awesome. if online commish for FOF saw this program you guys will need kleenex.

Last edited by jbmagic : 05-15-2005 at 03:32 AM.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:02 AM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
wow

have any of use War Room 3.0 Draft Utility for Total pro football by MNBOB

its a draft utility for online league. its an program for the commish to run on his web site and owners can login.

it lets you see all the players in the draft. it has a timer you can set per round for next team to pick.

and you can even set up the players in order you want to autodraft when its your turn to pick.

you can even pick the position you dont need and it will hide the players away in the draft list.

i wish someone can make one for FOF online leagues like that.

this draft utility is awesome. if online commish for FOF saw this program you guys will need kleenex.

Tredwel has made an utility like that which does many of those things. I also think a commish in another league has made a similar utility.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:53 AM   #55
Icy
Pro Starter

I'm in a gamming crissis right now, i pick a game like fof2k4 or FBCB or TPB etc and once i setup all as i want, i lose the interest. The same with FM, i can't get involved on any long career as i did on the past with CM. So at the end i'm comming back more and more to wargames like Steel Panthers WAW or also play a lot WWII online when i need fast action. I'm waiting for "the game" that will make me addicted again but i'm into that text sims crissis where you can't anjoy any game.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 09:58 AM   #56
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
I'm confused, what does that have to do with my quoted comments about TPF?

I think it's about time I get some reading glasses. Thanks JB.

I'll crawl back into my hole now, Bee.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 10:00 AM   #57
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
I'm in a gamming crissis right now, i pick a game like fof2k4 or FBCB or TPB etc and once i setup all as i want, i lose the interest. The same with FM, i can't get involved on any long career as i did on the past with CM. So at the end i'm comming back more and more to wargames like Steel Panthers WAW or also play a lot WWII online when i need fast action. I'm waiting for "the game" that will make me addicted again but i'm into that text sims crissis where you can't anjoy any game.

I'm in this same, "funk".. if you will. Hopefully, I can get back into OOTP as I really want to get deep into a baseball sim. There's just not any "one" game that has me glued to the monitor.

Todd
Old 05-15-2005, 10:39 AM   #58
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
I'm in a gamming crissis right now, i pick a game like fof2k4 or FBCB or TPB etc and once i setup all as i want, i lose the interest. The same with FM, i can't get involved on any long career as i did on the past with CM.

Same with me: i only just about trust FM (because of the number of game-ruining bugs in its initial & 1st patch state) and every time I start a new game within 2-3 seasons I come across a bug that, while not showstopping every time, does enough to make question the game again, and I can;t drum up the enthusiasm to carry on.

I hate to say it, because it could have been great, but to me FM is SI's weakest football release to date (I've bought every one apart from the very first)...

FM2006 does look excellent, and I just hope that they have managed to fix the bugs that have ruined FM as a long term game: namely the problems with finances in general, club reputation/wages and scouting.
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 10:54 AM   #59
andy m
High School Varsity

no way is fm2005 worse than cm4. actually, i'd say its my favourite iteration in a number of years.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:57 AM   #60
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy m
no way is fm2005 worse than cm4. actually, i'd say its my favourite iteration in a number of years.

Yeah, CM4 was pretty poor on initial releasebut at least CM4 worked well enough after the fifth patch! I can;t finish three seasons without some big/little bug ruining the game. My last attempt has gone wrong in September 2004 (gametime)!
Old 05-15-2005, 11:00 AM   #61
AlexB
Pro Starter

And I think a lot of my disappointment with FM is that if everything worked properly it would, as you say, be the best they have done
Old 05-15-2005, 11:14 AM   #62
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Tredwel has made an utility like that which does many of those things. I also think a commish in another league has made a similar utility.

VPI has an outstanding draft utility, and Lonnie of the NAFL also has one that's based on VPI's...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 11:30 AM   #63
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan
Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, if you want to use email my addy is [email protected].

Hope this helps,

Marc

I just wanted to say to Marc, that you rock man. I don't have FM but you are always willing to help anyone out as much as you can, and it's really good to see that from someone in your position.

I'm going to get FM one of these days, I had some fun playing the demo a couple months ago. My only beef is it seems like a lot of micro management. It's always hard to get the perfect combination of fun and management. I guess that's why when I play games like OOTP or Baseball Mogul I just end up simming out a ton of seasons and then just look at stats without any of my own interaction. I just am a stat head at heart.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 12:01 PM   #64
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion
I just wanted to say to Marc, that you rock man. I don't have FM but you are always willing to help anyone out as much as you can, and it's really good to see that from someone in your position.

This is very true, and is the main reason why I will still be buying FM2006 when it comes out: past history suggests SI do listen to their customers, and the second incarnations of games in the series do tend to have resolved the majority of issues that were present in the first.

I should also say that I actually reinstalled CM0304, but the advancement in philosophy within FM2005 (even if it didn;t work all the time) meant that CM0304 already seems out of date.

SI are willing to talk about people's issues with the game, rather than shying away from customers queries/complaints, and that's why a lot of people, including myself, stay loyal customers even if the odd version doesn;t quite hit the spot. I can;t think of any other company of whom I am a customer who have even close to as open feedback channels as SI.

Last edited by AlexB : 05-15-2005 at 12:02 PM.
Old 05-15-2005, 12:36 PM   #65
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:

thats awesome

i was thinking of join a multiplayer league for FOF.

what leagues uses a draft utilty when it comes time for the draft?

thanks
Old 05-15-2005, 12:40 PM   #66
JeeberD
General Manager

Most of them do now, jb...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 01:32 PM   #67
finkenst
College Benchwarmer

wow..
Marc, you do indeed rock...

messge sent at Sun, 15 May 2005 11:01:20 -0700 (PDT) (19:01 +0100)

Reply received: Sun, 15 May 2005 19:06:52 +0100 (11:06 -0700)

Nice..

Thanks again, marc.

--t
finkenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 02:13 PM   #68
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, if you want to use email my addy is [email protected].

Hope this helps,

Marc

Thanks for very much for the offer of help, Marc. I'm sure I'll take you up on it.

I tried out the demo last night, and based on the fact that I started at 6 p.m. and didn't quit until 12:30 a.m., I guess I can say that FM finally clicked with me. Man, things have changed a TON in the series since I last played (2001). The live action is amazing and involving, and it really helped me to understand what my players were doing and how plays were made and such. I never thought I'd pump my fist and get excited when a little dot scored a goal. The interface is great, although very overwhelming, and I love the inclusion of pictures and logos. It makes me care more about my players.

All in all, I was so impressed that I plan on buying the game online today. Hopefully it's possible for me to download it, so I don't have to wait to find the game in a store.

Go Blackpool!!! (I know nothing about them, but I picked them because orange is my favorite color)
Old 05-15-2005, 02:29 PM   #69
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

you'll be looking for WorldWide Soccer Manager here in the USA, as that is what the game was released as. Looks like amazon.com has it $10 cheaper than gogamer.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...SOCCER+MANAGER
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:22 PM   #70
finkenst
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Thanks for very much for the offer of help, Marc. I'm sure I'll take you up on it.
As seen in my previous message, he replied within 5 minutes of my inquiry on incoming transfers...

Having said that, I've just learned that an incoming transfer on 1 July is counted against the next season, so I lost out on a $78 million transfer since i didn't have the total amount needed.

Quote:
I tried out the demo last night, and based on the fact that I started at 6 p.m. and didn't quit until 12:30 a.m., I guess I can say that FM finally clicked with me. Man, things have changed a TON in the series since I last played (2001). The live action is amazing and involving, and it really helped me to understand what my players were doing and how plays were made and such. I never thought I'd pump my fist and get excited when a little dot scored a goal. The interface is great, although very overwhelming, and I love the inclusion of pictures and logos. It makes me care more about my players.
I was doing that last night at about the same time as my team came back against Arsenal in the CL final and Aston Villa in the FA Cup Final.. both with the live action and the little dot scoring a goal.

and now i'm on to my next challenge in the game:

and that was after turning down the Portugal job.

Last edited by finkenst : 05-15-2005 at 03:23 PM.
finkenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 01:50 AM   #71
andy m
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari Rantanen's Shorts
Yeah, CM4 was pretty poor on initial releasebut at least CM4 worked well enough after the fifth patch! I can;t finish three seasons without some big/little bug ruining the game. My last attempt has gone wrong in September 2004 (gametime)!

this is rather discouraging - i haven't run into a killer bug yet, but am in my 5th season (my longest career with the latest version - this is the 'go' that has finally sold me on the game!). fingers crossed i can keep those bugs away.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:29 AM   #72
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by finkenst
As seen in my previous message, he replied within 5 minutes of my inquiry on incoming transfers...
You got lucky - I happened to be online at the time, I'm afraid I'm not usually as prompt at that.

Having said that, I've just learned that an incoming transfer on 1 July is counted against the next season, so I lost out on a $78 million transfer since i didn't have the total amount needed.

PS> Congrats on your entry into the world of international management
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 04:31 AM   #73
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
this is rather discouraging - i haven't run into a killer bug yet, but am in my 5th season (my longest career with the latest version - this is the 'go' that has finally sold me on the game!). fingers crossed i can keep those bugs away.
If you do have any problems then please let me know and I'll do my best to help - FM appears to be as near as damn it stable in its current version (from the feedback we've got), but if something does come up then obviously we'll attend to it as promptly as possible .... if only to ensure it doesn't mess up my current save game which is in 2031 and still going strong
Old 05-16-2005, 04:48 AM   #74
andy m
High School Varsity

2031? crikey. i played to 2049 in CM92/93. but you could play a season in about 5 hours back then (or maybe less), and that was when you were lucky if you could get past 10 seasons before you'd get data errors, crashes or your disks would corrupt. on the Amiga version you had to create 2 blank disks for your saved career - most disks i used would corrupt the data after 8-15 seasons but i had these 'lucky disks' that would bizarrely guarantee me at least 20 seasons and always reformat fine for another career afterwards. 2049 was the furthest i got though. i still get dewey eyed about that go. 1000 appearances for jan michael stensgaard... the top 12 in the premiership one season all being clubs that i had managed at some point (there was a weird 'feature' where when you quit a team the computer would always keep the formation you left them with, which was invariably way better than the computers default ones, and guaranteed success)... oh man.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:35 AM   #75
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
I've decided to give FM a shot (the demo), but since I know next to nothing about soccer and was totally lost and irritated when I tried CM 01-02, I'm a bit leary. Hopefully, it'll click with me this time. I'm probably going to need a lot of help, so if anyone knows of a good site for newbies please let me know.

I'll add to what other people have said about helping out in case of questions. We have got a good group of people who know quite a bit about the game (I'm not necessarily in them ) and a are always open to help with what they know (that group I can be included in )

As for the question at hand, it's FM, FM, FM, and some more FM for me right now

FM
PS: yeah, I know I'm repeating it in the end, but hey, it's my personal sig too
Old 05-16-2005, 08:41 AM   #76
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:

Andy, I can't comment on Jari's shorts problems, but I'm getting ready to turn the new year in 2012 on a career that was started with the game straight out of the box, unpatched. Patched it twice since then, been playing for 6 months real time and have not encountered one tiny bug so far. Had one crash to desktop once when I forgot to turn off my antivirus software and it started scanning while I was in the middle of a game...

Oh and let me add my "hats off" to Marc V. My friend, you are a good man. Keep up this great work and you got me as a customer for a very long time

FM
Old 05-16-2005, 11:41 AM   #77
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
If you do have any problems then please let me know and I'll do my best to help - FM appears to be as near as damn it stable in its current version (from the feedback we've got), but if something does come up then obviously we'll attend to it as promptly as possible .... if only to ensure it doesn't mess up my current save game which is in 2031 and still going strong

To clarify, because I don't want to put people off, to 99% of people I'm sure they would be irritations more than game stopping bugs, and the latest patch has helped majorly.

The bug in September 2004 game time was one where I started empty cupboard in the Conference South and my wages miscalculated so that either twice or four times too much (depending on whether staff salaries are included) was deducted from my balance - this meant it was pointless carrying on imo as we were haemorraging money.

While this was probably justifiable in stopping the game, the other one was probably me making more of the problems than I need to, and I probably will go back to this save game eventually: the problem's were a daily message that Alan Smith was unhappy at not getting 1st team football at Man U & may leave, annoying and even more so considering I confirmed a deal to sign him in the transfer window a month ago, and a member of the England team's attributes were greyed out due Fog of War while I was a Premiership manager, which simply should not happen.

Probably a bit too picky on my behalf in fairness, and not game stoppers in themselves - but as I said earlier pre-patch I lost faith in FM and this shakes it enough that I need some time away again! I will probably go back to this save game at some point.

Marc - with this latter save game, is there any way to turn fog of war off in a saved game where the intial set up was FoW on? This would get me immediately back into this particular save game, as it's my faith in the scouting module that has been lost due to FoW: I can cope with poor scouting assessments of players, but I've had a dozen+ scouts scouring Europe over 2.5 seasons (some countries, and scouting the leagues themselves, including the Premiership) and there is no way an England calibre player should be fogged out, let alone an actual England starter...

Once I've gone so far down the line, put some of my emotion into a dynasty/franchise then I can't drum up the enthusiasm to start over again, which is where the problem lies...

As I said earlier in the thread, my experience with FM2005 will not stop me buying FM2006, as this is the first release by SI in eight (?) that I have not been 100% satisfied with, and there is no other company that has given me as many gaming hours that are fun, exciting and involved as SI - one blip is not going to formulate my overall opinion, especially when I can see so many people are rating this as SI's best ever game.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #78
Suicane75
Coordinator

Not sure if it counts but im having a blast playing whatifsports.com Baseball. Gonna try out Basketball or Football soon.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:26 PM   #79
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
and that was after turning down the Portugal job.

So this may be a stupid question, but...does that mean you can get offered jobs to manage a country other than your home country?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:28 PM   #80
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
So this may be a stupid question, but...does that mean you can get offered jobs to manage a country other than your home country?

absolutely. Don't know if he's playing as an American in his game, although I'd assume so, but EaglesFan27 is currently the manager of England in his dynasty...

FM
Old 05-16-2005, 12:32 PM   #81
Izulde
Head Coach

I go in spurts. Right now I'm playing OOTP6 and FM/WWSM fairly heavily. Before that I was playing TPB, TCY, and FBCB like mad.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)

Last edited by Izulde : 05-16-2005 at 12:32 PM.
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:38 PM   #82
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

FM is the only thing I'm playing rihgt now, but I wouldn't even say that I'm playing that all that much...
Old 05-16-2005, 12:53 PM   #83
moriarty
College Starter

FM is also the only game I'm playing on the computer right now ... although I don't get to play it as much as I would like.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 01:01 PM   #84
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia

I was managing with England and Scotland as the active leagues and got the France job. I resigned from the Canada job to take it. Of course we got hammered in the 2018 World Cup by Brazil in the quarterfinals, but that's another story.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 01:15 PM   #85
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Add me to the list of those with sort of "text sim funk". I really haven't played anything on the computer in the past 2 months other than Omerta (see another thread for where I am on that at this point). I bought Democracy on a whim, it was interesting for short bursts for 2-3 days & then it kinda fell into BTDT mode. Heck, there's only 2-3 things on the tabletop that even seem interesting to me right now & even those haven't been engaging enough to get me deeply involved lately either. Probably my worst gaming funk in the past 10 years.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:26 PM   #86
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari Rantanen's Shorts
and a member of the England team's attributes were greyed out due Fog of War while I was a Premiership manager, which simply should not happen.
This I'd debate depending on the circumstances - for example Owen Hargreaves was far from well known in England when he was called up first time (although I agree that it should auto-scout any England match to simulate the fact that they'd be watched by pretty much all English managers, one for the next version).

Quote:
Marc - with this latter save game, is there any way to turn fog of war off in a saved game where the intial set up was FoW on?
The game itself doesn't support this (mainly to avoid arguements over people cheating by turning it on and off) - but if you can put the game up on an FTP server then I'd be happy to see if I can turn it off by editing it by hand (I'm pretty sure I can - BUT I don't be able to hack it 'on' again so easily if you change your mind afterwards so be warned).
Old 05-16-2005, 05:02 PM   #87
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
you'll be looking for WorldWide Soccer Manager here in the USA, as that is what the game was released as. Looks like amazon.com has it $10 cheaper than gogamer.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...SOCCER+MANAGER

Thanks for the help, but I tried to buy it, and it seems to be out of stock EVERYWHERE. I was going to order it from Amazon, but they said it wouldn't get here until the end of June. Damn, I really wanted this game.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:43 PM   #88
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
This I'd debate depending on the circumstances - for example Owen Hargreaves was far from well known in England when he was called up first time (although I agree that it should auto-scout any England match to simulate the fact that they'd be watched by pretty much all English managers, one for the next version).

The player was England based though, unlike Hargreaves, so surely I should know him pretty well?

I think it's a problem with scout leagues - in previous versions if you told a scout to scout the Premiership for example, he'd come back at the end of the season with anywhere between 12-18 players from each team - on FM I find it tends to be 5-6, so this is immediately a two thirds drop in known players (unless those I already know about are not included in the report I guess - hadn't thought of that)

I did make a suggestion on scouting in January (like so many other people I'm sure) on the FM forums which would keep fog of war but would also allow maybe more generalised attribute's to be displayed for players not directly scouted - rather than go into them again, if anybody is interested the link is below (you may notice the influence of the FOF scouting system in there!):

hxxp://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/922201189/r/204202589#204202589

Quote:
The game itself doesn't support this (mainly to avoid arguements over people cheating by turning it on and off) - but if you can put the game up on an FTP server then I'd be happy to see if I can turn it off by editing it by hand (I'm pretty sure I can - BUT I don't be able to hack it 'on' again so easily if you change your mind afterwards so be warned).

Edit: I did originally say that I would like to know how to upload something to an FTP server, but on reflection I am not sure that this would be the way I want to go... I've come to the conclusion that FoW that is slightly too harsh is still preferable to knowing attributes of every player in the world and that the easy way around this is that as this is the only player I've noticed this for, maybe I should just tell my scouts to watch him: if there are other high profile players that are greyed out I don't know about them and therefore they aren't a problem (along the lines of what I don't know can't hurt me logic)

What's worrying me most is that it's taken me a fortnight to reach this not exactly Mensa standard conclusion!

As I've said previously in the thread, I think that I stopped trusting the game pre second patch, and that when I notice things that aren't right instead of thinking around them I probably overreact - now I've cleverly been indirectly asked to think about it a little harder and have explained it in depth, it doesn;t seem such an insurmountable problem any more.

Marc: apologies for taking up your time on this, but at the same time cheers for taking the time to reply because it helped me think less emotionally and more logically. I hope that I got across that it was problems I was finding that others weren't seeming to, and that I was making more of them to myself than most would.

Last edited by AlexB : 05-16-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:51 PM   #89
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
*Drools at the thought of a utility such as this* ..drafting FBCB players into TPB would be a dream..

Todd

So thanks to the VS.NET 2005 DataGridView control, I was able to view a TPB draft file and see its format in about 15 minutes. That will even let me update a file. Hmmmmm....
Old 05-31-2005, 10:18 PM   #90
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack
So thanks to the VS.NET 2005 DataGridView control, I was able to view a TPB draft file and see its format in about 15 minutes. That will even let me update a file. Hmmmmm....

Now you're talking.

Todd
Old 05-31-2005, 11:04 PM   #91
twothree
College Prospect

I am currently playing FOF2004 and the computer version of the tabletop game Legends of Boxing.

I followed a link in someones signature to Tabletop Sports over the Memorial Day Weekend and discovered that a patch for the computer version had been released on May 16th. It does not have a career mode built into the computer version, but that did not stop me from creating my own career rules and playing for about 8 hours in total over the weekend.

I started a fictional college boxing league. FOF2004 was used to generate the player's names, colleges, ages, and which of eight weight divisions they were placed in. And then I used the boxing program to randomly generate the boxers stats. And then used my imagination to set up matches and feuds.

Here is the link to Legends of Boxing's home page if anyone wants to give it a try, or give it another try, or is burnt out on text sims. Both the game (the rules and charts) and the computer version are free.

http://www.tabletop-sports.com/legen...g/lob_home.htm
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote