DeToxRox
Head Coach

Michigan DC Scott Schafer has resigned.

No idea who will take over.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:13 PM   #502
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Dola, on the radio there is a rumor there is a replacement already lined up, and he is already a current DC somewhere.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #503
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post

I bet Auburn's pissed they didn't think of interviewing Schafer.

RIP
Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #504
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I think he probably takes it too far, but when there are only 4 black head coaches in division 1, then I think there is a problem, and I understand why he's upset. I certainly don't think that's the correct representation of talent.

Player talent and coaching talent are two very distinctly different things. If you did a study of all the grad assistants and volunteers on the staffs around the nation, jobs where you simply cant say race comes into factor for hiring decisions, I think you would find that minorities are still vastly outnumbered. And thats not because jobs arent available to all the talent on the rosters after graduation. In my humble opinion, you cant work your way up the ladder without first taking your lumps at the bottom of the food chain. This is where i see the fundamental breakdown. From what i can tell, and you can say im wrong all day, is that not enough minorities are willing to stick around after college and be a grad assistant or volunteer. They get paid like shit and work long hours, but its still the way to bigger and better jobs. I think the head coaching ranks are actually quite indicative of the talent pool, but people have trouble separating the player and coaching talent pools IMO.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 12-16-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:03 PM   #505
DeToxRox
Head Coach

3 year extension for JoePa
Old 12-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #506
Galaxy
Coordinator

Well, Gill is off the market this year and will be back at UB for at least another season (he also extended his contract one year through 2013).
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:33 PM   #507
Galaxy
Coordinator

I think UB could be strong again next year with only 19 seniors leaving. Leading rusher James Starks (he is very gifted) and leading receiver Naaman Roosevelt return; and most of the defensive starters will as well. As long as they can find a quality replacement for senior QB Drew Willy, they should be pretty strong. Not to mention that they'll be able to recruit a higher quality of player (UB is a top-notch school from an academic standpoint as well).

Last edited by Galaxy : 12-16-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #508
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Player talent and coaching talent are two very distinctly different things. If you did a study of all the grad assistants and volunteers on the staffs around the nation, jobs where you simply cant say race comes into factor for hiring decisions, I think you would find that minorities are still vastly outnumbered. And thats not because jobs arent available to all the talent on the rosters after graduation. In my humble opinion, you cant work your way up the ladder without first taking your lumps at the bottom of the food chain. This is where i see the fundamental breakdown. From what i can tell, and you can say im wrong all day, is that not enough minorities are willing to stick around after college and be a grad assistant or volunteer. They get paid like shit and work long hours, but its still the way to bigger and better jobs. I think the head coaching ranks are actually quite indicative of the talent pool, but people have trouble separating the player and coaching talent pools IMO.
The percentage of minority assistant coaches is quite a bit higher than the percentage of minority head coaches. I think we're on the path of getting there, but there's a lag. I'd bet a decade from now, this is going to be far less of an issue.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #509
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Well, Gill is off the market this year and will be back at UB for at least another season (he also extended his contract one year through 2013).
I'm rather surprised Gill didn't get another job this year. Hopefully for him he can post another winning record next year at Buffalo and stay high on everyone's radar.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #510
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Have you seen a picture of this guy?

He is the HRG (aka Noah Bennett) from Heroes.

Someone on one of the messageboards said that he must have quit because he was making more money from doing the show.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #511
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Have you seen a picture of this guy?

He is the HRG (aka Noah Bennett) from Heroes.

Someone on one of the messageboards said that he must have quit because he was making more money from doing the show.

No kidding..

Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #512
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
I'm rather surprised Gill didn't get another job this year. Hopefully for him he can post another winning record next year at Buffalo and stay high on everyone's radar.

Yeah. I'm guessing his stock would be even higher if he can keep UB winning and he'll have more options.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #513
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I read that UW might name Scott Loefler QB coach .. What an unreal get if true.

Guy recruited and coached guys like Brady and Henne, and is considered one of the rising stars in college coaching.

Tom Brady basically names him the reason he became as good as he did in the NFL.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:23 AM   #514
Kodos
Resident Alien

Tom Brady is good?
Old 12-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #515
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Tech's Johnson gets 53 percent pay raise | ajc.com

Even before Georgia Tech approached coach Paul Johnson about renegotiating his contract only a year into the deal, he said he was happy at his job.

A 53 percent raise should remove any doubt.

Georgia Tech dug deep into its wallet to apparently make Johnson the highest-paid coach in the ACC. A year after he signed a seven-year contract worth about $1.6 million annually, Johnson received a new deal that was made official Thursday. It added another year and increased his pay to an annual average of about $2.45 million.

Said Johnson, “I’m very appreciative to [athletics director Dan Radakovich] and everybody involved.”

After the Jackets beat Clemson, Florida State, Miami and Georgia on the way to a 9-3 season, Tech has made a statement about its confidence in and commitment to Johnson only a year after arriving from Navy.

Johnson will earn more than Florida State’s Bobby Bowden (33 seasons as head coach, 27 consecutive bowls, 12 ACC titles) and Virginia Tech’s Frank Beamer (22 seasons as head coach, three ACC titles, three Big East titles).
In the amended contract, Johnson will be required to pay Tech $1 million if he leaves after the first year of the contract, increased from $750,000. The buyout in remaining years was raised from $500,000 to $750,000.

Considering the salary increase, it was not a steep hike. North Carolina coach Butch Davis makes a reported $2.2 million, and his initial buyout is $2 million, for example.

Said Radakovich of the buyout price, “It’s OK for me, it’s OK for our president, it’s OK for Paul.”

The contract doesn’t necessarily mean that ticket prices at Bobby Dodd Stadium will increase in 2009. Athletics department officials have been considering different pricing models for tickets and requisite Tech Fund donations for several months. The total of tickets and donation might actually decrease in certain parts of the stadium but increase in others.

However, Radakovich said, “We’ve got to go out and hustle a little bit and do some things, but that’s part of my job.”

Johnson’s assistants also will receive raises. Radakovich said he believed that the budget for assistant salaries will increase about 10 to 15 percent, from about $1.4 or $1.5 million.

Johnson is a long way from his days at Lees-McRae College in 1981, when he made $100 a week in his first college coaching job. Tech is likewise entering a new era. Radakovich said he had lunch Thursday with Homer Rice, Tech’s longtime AD and a former coach.

Said Radakovich, “I think he said he was going to see if he could get a coaching job.”
Old 12-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #516
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Giving a coach a raise and an extension less than a season into his deal when he lost 3 games, just after they fired their last coach? What kind of university does that?

(Just kidding, I think Johnson has been one of the best coaches in the country since his GSU days, and it's probably good to lock him up long-term.)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #517
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Giving a coach a raise and an extension less than a season into his deal when he lost 3 games, just after they fired their last coach? What kind of university does that?

(Just kidding, I think Johnson has been one of the best coaches in the country since his GSU days, and it's probably good to lock him up long-term.)

But it worked so perfectly well for ND and Weiss,....oh wait maybe thats a bad comparison
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #518
Buccaneer
Head Coach

I just saw that June Jones has settled with Hawaii. I forgot that he left to go coach SMU. I looked up SMU's record and left to wonder if he/they will have the patience to rebuild that program? Sounds like Hawaii would want him back.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #519
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I read that UW might name Scott Loefler QB coach .. What an unreal get if true.

Guy recruited and coached guys like Brady and Henne, and is considered one of the rising stars in college coaching.

Tom Brady basically names him the reason he became as good as he did in the NFL.

I've seen that rumor as well - glad to hear that endorsement from Brady. Another rumor is that Kennedy Pola is also going to join the staff as RB coach. If true, count me very impressed so far with the staff Sarkisian is assembling. Michalczik from Cal was a huge get.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #520
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
I've seen that rumor as well - glad to hear that endorsement from Brady. Another rumor is that Kennedy Pola is also going to join the staff as RB coach. If true, count me very impressed so far with the staff Sarkisian is assembling. Michalczik from Cal was a huge get.

Loeffler also has a lot of ties to the PA area. He was the main reason Henne came to Michigan. I really like that hire if it happens.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:06 PM   #521
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Phil Snow is another name that's come up from the Lions' staff, as a possible DC candidate. He spent a couple years at the UW in a similar capacity before Ty came on board.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #522
miami_fan
Coordinator

Iowa State hires as their next head coach.......Auburn DC Paul Rhoads.

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE FOOTBALL - Iowa State hires Rhoads as football coach
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #523
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE FOOTBALL - Iowa State hires Rhoads as football coach

*snort*
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #524
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post

Hilarouis.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #525
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
I just saw that June Jones has settled with Hawaii. I forgot that he left to go coach SMU. I looked up SMU's record and left to wonder if he/they will have the patience to rebuild that program? Sounds like Hawaii would want him back.

I think he needs at least three or four years. I've heard that he and the SMU staff are recruiting quite well.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:06 AM   #526
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Hilarouis.

You know, I've never disliked Auburn. They are much more a "respected rival" to me. But I hope over the next couple of years Iowa State has more wins than Auburn does. If there is any justice in the world, make it so.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #527
tarcone
Coordinator

I hope Iowa State goes 0-12 for the rest of eternity. But thats the Iowa fan in me talking.
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #528
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

ESPN - Sources: Miami of Ohio Redhawks to hire Mike Haywood as football coach

Miami of Ohio hired Mike Haywood, the Notre Dame OC as their new coach.

E. Michigan hires Ron English as football coach - Yahoo! News
Eastern Michigan hires old Michigan DC Ron English.

The MAC now has 3 of the six black coaches in FBS college football. All these articles do is talk about them being black, not being coaches. Yeah, that's gonna make a school hire these guys...
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #529
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

and i'm blaming the "media." the coaches do a great job of deflecting it.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #530
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
ESPN - Sources: Miami of Ohio Redhawks to hire Mike Haywood as football coach

Miami of Ohio hired Mike Haywood, the Notre Dame OC as their new coach.

The MAC now has 3 of the six black coaches in FBS college football. All these articles do is talk about them being black, not being coaches. Yeah, that's gonna make a school hire these guys...

Good hires?
Old 12-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #531
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Good hires?

Hmm...I'd say Ron English was a few years ago, a guy mentioned by many schools looking for a coach. As for the UND OC guy, I don't believe so. I think he's gonna end up as Ty Willingham, Jr., but at a school like Miami, I don't think they care. (The Ty reference comes from 1) Haywood worked for him and 2) Willingham was plucked from obscurity to become a big-time HC and he was clearly in over his head. I feel like this guy is the same way. He didn't call the plays there, Weis did. But for him, I say you have to go. No one else was going to hire him to be their head coach and really, he was smart to get out of there now, not knowing what next season will be like for them.)

They just wanted a guy who would recruit decent students to their school and who the program won't recede under and you'd have to think he could do better, but it'll probably depend on his staff.

EMU hasn't won in a long time though, so that's what their barrier is. They were 3-9 and Miami was 2-10. EMU was 4th in the MAC in points scored this year and so, if Ron English can shore up the defense, they might be able to get to a winning record in a few years. Meanwhile, Miami is pretty terrible in all areas and there is nowhere to go but up for that program. I don't see that Notre Dame guy pulling a Turner Gill-esque turnaround there.

So if I had to pick which one would do better over the next 3-5 years, I'd probably say Ron English. He was at Michigan when they were successful and so, he could probably do good enough there to parlay it into something bigger, maybe.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 12-23-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #532
DeToxRox
Head Coach

English was a good hire. His D was exposed at UM a few times but as time has worn on, a lot of it has proven to be the talent just wasn't as good as many fans thought.

He knows the area, but also is an amazing recruiter out West which is what EMU needs, to try and get a kid or two from there a year who can come in and make an impact.

He has all the tools as a person to be a good coach, and now EMU is finally putting money into the program.

No reason EMU can't get to a CMU/WMU level of competing for MAC titles yearly.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:44 AM   #533
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
As for the UND OC guy, I don't believe so. I think he's gonna end up as Ty Willingham, Jr., but at a school like Miami, I don't think they care. (The Ty reference comes from 1) Haywood worked for him and 2) Willingham was plucked from obscurity to become a big-time HC and he was clearly in over his head. I feel like this guy is the same way. He didn't call the plays there, Weis did. But for him, I say you have to go. No one else was going to hire him to be their head coach and really, he was smart to get out of there now, not knowing what next season will be like for them.)

They just wanted a guy who would recruit decent students to their school and who the program won't recede under and you'd have to think he could do better, but it'll probably depend on his staff.
I don't really get the Ty Willingham comparison with Haywood, or even part 2) of your Willingham reference. He didn't appear to be over his head at Stanford (not great either, but respectable for a Stanford coach), and considering the academic similarities I wouldn't call a PAC-10 school ND plucking a coach from obscurity.

Anyways, Haywood was hired from U Texas with a reputation as a great recruiter and the assumption Weis would run the offense, which is exactly what happened the first 3 years. After last year's abomination, Charlie handed over play-calling duties to Haywood and there was marginal improvement - although I'd argue entirely based on talent improving (90% of our decent pass plays were jump-ball fades to Tate or Floyd - we seemingly didn't run seam or crossing routes until week 8/9 at least) before the downturn happened and Weis retook over play-calling duties before Navy. Some speculated this was a ploy by Weis because we were coming up on 2 easy opponents and the offense would obviously look better, but anyone watching the 2nd half/OT of the Pitt game or the BC one wanted Haywood demoted.

The coach any MAC school should be targeting is Corwin Brown, who is a good DC and has Chicago recuiting ties. (While Tenuta is also a good DC I don't think he has the Midwest ties.) All that said, Haywood is supposedly a good recruiter and I haven't heard anything bad about him as a person, but the reaction from ND fans is somewhere between "hopefully this leads Weis to hire a competent OC" to "hopefully he takes John Latina (the O-Line coach) with him."

Last edited by BishopMVP : 12-24-2008 at 02:47 AM.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:21 AM   #534
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Also an obvious hire since Lloyd Carr was a unpaid consultant for EMU.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #535
Celeval
Pro Starter

ESPN - Army tabs Rich Ellerson as new head football coach

Great hire by Army - this is the Cal Poly coach who runs the option, lost by a point to Wisconsin in OT. He also has Army ties, with a father and two brothers who all graduated officers from West Point. Perfect hire, and I'd love to see Army make strides forward.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #536
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval View Post
... I'd love to see Army make strides forward.

I suppose, but only to a point. Let's not get carried away here.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #537
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I suppose, but only to a point. Let's not get carried away here.

Well, strides for Army would include a bowl appearance.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:40 PM   #538
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
As for the UND OC guy, I don't believe so. I think he's gonna end up as Ty Willingham, Jr., but at a school like Miami, I don't think they care. (The Ty reference comes from 1) Haywood worked for him and 2) Willingham was plucked from obscurity to become a big-time HC and he was clearly in over his head. I feel like this guy is the same way. He didn't call the plays there, Weis did. But for him, I say you have to go. No one else was going to hire him to be their head coach and really, he was smart to get out of there now, not knowing what next season will be like for them.)

Haywood was a great RB coach and recruiter at LSU and Texas. At LSU he did a great job recruiting talent under Dinardo, considering Dinardo isn't the type to endear himself to parents or recruits. He also played a large part in Saban's early recruiting success, and coached a string of future NFL RBs from the mid 90's until he left for Texas around '03.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #539
MJ4H
Coordinator

Looks like Auburn has hired Gus Malzahn as OC. Look out.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #540
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
Looks like Auburn has hired Gus Malzahn as OC. Look out.

Uh oh! Drama comes to Auburn!
Old 12-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #541
MJ4H
Coordinator

Certainly not off-the-field drama. Malzahn is one of the most professional coaches out there, in addition to being a pretty brilliant OC. This hire does a lot to make up for the Chizik nonsense if you ask me.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #542
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — Patrick Nix was fired Monday after two seasons as Miami’s offensive coordinator, the first of what could be plenty of significant changes to the Hurricanes this offseason.

Nix packed up his office Monday evening after a brief meeting with Miami coach Randy Shannon.

“It’s time to part ways, but I really enjoyed my time here,” Nix told The Associated Press as he and his family prepared to leave the football complex for the final time. “I loved these players to death. I loved these coaches to death. But in the long run, it’s probably better that we make this change.”

Miami was 7-6 this season and sputtered at times offensively, yet showed sporadic improvement in some areas during the second half of the year. Ultimately, it wasn’t enough to keep Nix in place.

Nix said he and Shannon simply had different styles on how to best run an offense.

“I enjoyed it here. I appreciated Randy giving me the opportunity,” Nix said. “I’d like to have gone with something more wide-open and more no-huddle. He and I had a philosophical difference on that.”

Shannon released a statement announcing the dismissal, without revealing what went specifically into the decision.[/i]
Old 12-30-2008, 12:18 AM   #543
Tigercat
College Starter

Looks like LSU and Chavis is all but official.

Still looking to bring in Orgeron from the Saints as DL/recruiting coordinator and Vance Joseph from the 49ers as DB coach. Its hard to exceed NFL money enough to bring NFL assistants to college so those negotiations are on going. (Tennessee is still looking to throw boat loads of money at coach O as well. He supposedly wants to stay in Louisiana though.)
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #544
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Looks like Walker to NMSU.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #545
digamma
Torchbearer

Nix also claimed that Chan Gailey stifled him too much with Gailey's conservative offensive philosophy when Nix was fired..err...left Tech. Could be some truth to that, or it could be that Nix absolutely blows at calling plays and developing offensive talent.

As an aside, I totally support Miami hiring Jeff Bowden!
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:20 PM   #546
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
it could be that Nix absolutely blows

Simplified that for you.

He's still the only person I've ever seen be ejected from a high school sideline when he wasn't even on staff and be escorted from the stadium by two armed police officers.

He's very much his father's son.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #547
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Looks like Walker to NMSU.

This is a good day for Walker and for New Mexico State. I think it's a terrific hire. He's a natural head coach, and I think he'll do well there. Like Gill hopefully will soon, I am certain Walker will take this job and use it to move on to a hire profile, likely BCS school in the near future.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:31 PM   #548
MrBug708
Head Coach

I know NMSU probably isn't Walkers ideal choice, but it's getting to that point where he needs to get out on his own and prove himself. Not getting the UW job proves that because they wanted a more "Wow" hire then Walker. Not getting the SDSU job probably bothered him pretty big, but Hoke was coming off of a good year and turned it into a bigger payday.

UCLA is better off after having Walker as their DC for the past couple of years. I don't think any coordinator in UCLA history ever lived so much off of one win
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:42 AM   #549
larrymcg421
Head Coach

It was pretty humiliating as a Canes fan when I went to the Ga Tech game and all the Tech fans "thanked" me for taking Nix off their hands.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #550
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Ed Oregeron has apparently backtracked and after agreeing to head to LSU, will be headed to Tennessee as originally rumored.

Very odd.