Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-02-2007, 01:14 PM   #451
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
interesting.

I didn't know that

That's why they expanded the at-large pool from 14 to 18.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:30 PM   #452
Cuckoo
College Starter

I'd love to see OU/West Virginia, but I'm afraid the Fiesta is going to take OU/Kansas.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:30 PM   #453
clintl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug5984 View Post
I'm normally all for giving the undefeated teams a chance, but Hawaii really hasn't played anyone at all

Sep 2 Northern Colorado Won 63-6
Sep 8 @Louisiana Tech Won 45-44
Sep 15 @UNLV Won 49-14
Sep 23 Charleston Southern Won 66-10
Sep 29 @Idaho Won 48-20
Oct 7 Utah St. Won 52-37
Oct 12 @San Jose St. Won 42-35
Oct 28 New Mexico St. Won 50-13
Nov 10 Fresno St. Won 37-30
Nov 16 @Nevada Won 28-26
Nov 23 Boise St. Won 39-27
Dec 1 Washington Won 35-28

I'd say the top half of all the major conferences would have gone undefeated against that schedule.

Perfect example of why there should be a little playoff, but without one you can't say that they are one of the best two teams in the country.

I would love to see USC - LSU, but I know there is no way of that happening... I think it will be Ohio State - LSU.

I don't really care who they played. They won all their games, and no one else did that. If they're not good enough to win the national championship, we'll find out during the game, but giving them a shot is better than ending up with what we might have instead - an undefeated Hawaii ranked 6th while the national championship goes to a team that lost twice.
clintl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #454
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Just get a playoff already. Stoops is campaigning for a title shot, give me a break, coaches asking for their team to be given a chance to play in a title game is not a good thing to me.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #455
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintl View Post
I don't really care who they played. They won all their games, and no one else did that. If they're not good enough to win the national championship, we'll find out during the game, but giving them a shot is better than ending up with what we might have instead - an undefeated Hawaii ranked 6th while the national championship goes to a team that lost twice.

+1
Their out of conference (Hawaii's) was at least as tough as Florida's. They played Troy, Florida Atlantic and Western Kentucky.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 12-02-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #456
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo View Post
I'd love to see OU/West Virginia, but I'm afraid the Fiesta is going to take OU/Kansas.

An in-conference bowl game sounds lame. Part of what makes the bowl season fun is the premier matchups you get from all conferences.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #457
Joe
Pro Starter

I really want to see OU vs. Georgia. I don't care what bowl its in.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #458
Klinglerware
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
An in-conference bowl game sounds lame. Part of what makes the bowl season fun is the premier matchups you get from all conferences.

This is why I would like for the NCAA to go back to the traditional bowl alignments plus a championship game afterwards. It gives the BCS formula one extra data point to determine top two finishers, after the New Year's bowls shake out.
Klinglerware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #459
Atocep
Coordinator

Hoping larrymcg another Miami fan can answer, I've heard Randy Shannon has started a major house cleaning at Miami. He's been telling some of the trouble makers and guys that don't really seem to care whether they win or not that they aren't going to be playing next year and a few are already looking to transfer. Also, Sam Shields is down to his last chance because of a history of skipping classes.

Any truth here? I know they're bringing in a huge recruiting class that his potentially a top 5 class and he wants to play anyone he feels is ready to contribute right away.

Hopefully this is true because its something that needs to happen. Miami always had some of my favorite players when I was growing up so I've always liked them. Larry Coker was about the nicest guy in the world, but the state he left the program in is sad and Shannon has a lot of work to do.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:03 PM   #460
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Just get a playoff already. Stoops is campaigning for a title shot, give me a break, coaches asking for their team to be given a chance to play in a title game is not a good thing to me.

You do realize several coaches are doing that and all of them are saying how much they dislike it. ESPN even had Miles and Carroll call in to politic last night.

Oklahoma drivers must have really left a bad impression on you...
Old 12-02-2007, 02:03 PM   #461
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:

Agreed. And both OU and Kansas return a good portion of their teams next year when they'll play in the regular season, so I'm not too excited about that match-up.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM   #462
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinglerware View Post
This is why I would like for the NCAA to go back to the traditional bowl alignments plus a championship game afterwards. It gives the BCS formula one extra data point to determine top two finishers, after the New Year's bowls shake out.

I always like that idea. Play the traditional bowls. Add one more "BCS" Bowl (Cotton, Peach, Holiday, whatever) and maintain the current requirements (a non-BCS conference must be selected if they finished in the top 12).
Old 12-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #463
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
The Orange Bowl selects before the Fiesta...zero chance they pass up VT/WVU, so Fiesta won't get a shot at picking the Mountaineers.
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #464
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:

I always like that idea. Play the traditional bowls. Add one more "BCS" Bowl (Cotton, Peach, Holiday, whatever) and maintain the current requirements (a non-BCS conference must be selected if they finished in the top 12).
Old 12-02-2007, 02:11 PM   #465
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You do realize several coaches are doing that and all of them are saying how much they dislike it. ESPN even had Miles and Carroll call in to politic last night.

Oklahoma drivers must have really left a bad impression on you...

It was not a comment meant to take a shot ay Stoops, but the system. Stoops was just the guy I saw doing it right before I posted. I have no doubt what you say about other coaches doing the same (and also saying they don't like it) is true. That just strengthens my desire for a different system.

Oklahoma drivers were fine, they got stuck in traffic in Austin which is punishment enough.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:11 PM   #466
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

I just got that call that the PEACH bowl has officially offered Clemson, which should serve to piss off BC.

As the 3rd selection is the Gator in Jacksonville and they have stated that they will not pick the ACC title runner up after the showing last year (since the ACC champ game was just played in jax)
and will most likely pick UVA, which will leave BC to fall to the 4th conference tie in.

Interestingly enough, I am being told the ACC is offering Clemson a substantial amount, to decline the offer and instead accept an invitation to the Gator. Which I secretly hope for because I would much pefer to spend New Years in Jax than in Atlanta...
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #467
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I can to a point understand LSU jumping Virgina Tech but Oklahoma? Using their logic winning your conference means you jump over the teams that didn't win. So if my line of thinking is correct it should be

1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Virgina Tech
4. Oklahoma
5. UGA
Old 12-02-2007, 02:14 PM   #468
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
I can to a point understand LSU jumping Virgina Tech but Oklahoma?
It's a crock of shit, but it really doesn't matter. OSU/LSU is the right choice for the MNC game and we're going to the Orange no matter what our rank may be. No big deal.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #469
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Interestingly enough, I am being told the ACC is offering Clemson a substantial amount, to decline the offer and instead accept an invitation to the Gator. Which I secretly hope for because I would much pefer to spend New Years in Jax than in Atlanta...

That would make sense, though I can't imagine the rest of the conference being very happy about it. The Peach is pretty much a guaranteed sell out and success no matter what ACC team is there.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #470
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97 View Post
It's a crock of shit, but it really doesn't matter. OSU/LSU is the right choice for the MNC game and we're going to the Orange no matter what our rank may be. No big deal.

It matters to me because Virgina Tech represents the ACC and they are getting screwed.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #471
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Wow...interesting. I'm guessing the ACC wants to pack the house in Jax so Clemson would be ideal. Since the Peach bowl is already sold out, weak travelling BC won't hurt attendance.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #472
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
It was not a comment meant to take a shot ay Stoops, but the system. Stoops was just the guy I saw doing it right before I posted. I have no doubt what you say about other coaches doing the same (and also saying they don't like it) is true. That just strengthens my desire for a different system.

Oklahoma drivers were fine, they got stuck in traffic in Austin which is punishment enough.

Don't get me wrong. I think Oklahoma drivers are idiots...

I agree that the coaches having to "sell" their teams just doesn't feel right. I will give Carroll credit, though. The ESPN guys tried to get him to cut down LSU and Virginia Tech, and he wouldn't take the bait.

I guess I'm of the mind this year that nobody has a place to complain. People are saying this is the worst year yet, and I wholeheartedly disagree. Auburn going undefeated and being left out was a far more egregious problem in my mind. This year, so many teams had their chance and blew it. Not that I'm saying there aren't issues; I just really don't have any sympathy for anyone being left out.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #473
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
It matters to me because Virgina Tech represents the ACC and they are getting screwed.

If you are a conference champ, unless you are in the top two, I can't figure out how your BCS ranking really matters. As I see it, you can put VPI, USC, Georgia and Oklahoma into a hat and pull one out for #3. Doesn't make a whole lot of difference in my mind.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:22 PM   #474
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Not only do I not have sympathy for teams being left out, I don't think the team crowned as National Champion will have actually earned it 100% and they are the weakest National Champion in years.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #475
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
If you are a conference champ, unless you are in the top two, I can't figure out how your BCS ranking really matters. As I see it, you can put VPI, USC, Georgia and Oklahoma into a hat and pull one out for #3. Doesn't make a whole lot of difference in my mind.

Its a respect thing more then anything else and also Virgina Tech was ranked ahead of both those teams last week. Like I said before I can understand LSU to a point but OU?
Old 12-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #476
timmynausea
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97 View Post
The Orange Bowl selects before the Fiesta...zero chance they pass up VT/WVU, so Fiesta won't get a shot at picking the Mountaineers.

There is an additional BCS rule about shuffling the picks in certain situations (rematches, etc.) and it wouldn't surprise me if the Fiesta lobbied to get out of the all Big 12 game. It even sounds like Fox could use some influence as taking the financial implications into account is written right into the rules. Not sure if it'd effect the Orange, though, as I can imagine they'd really like VT/WVU, but I'm not sure how else they could shuffle it either.

Here's that part of the BCS selection rules:

5. After completion of the selection process as described in Paragraph Nos. 1-4, the conferences and Notre Dame may, but are not required to, adjust the pairings taking into consideration the following:

A. whether the same team will be playing in the same bowl game for two consecutive years;
B. whether two teams that played against one another in the regular season will be paired against one another in a bowl game;
C. whether the same two teams will play against each other in a bowl game for two consecutive years; and
D. whether alternative pairings may have greater or lesser appeal to college football fans as measured by expected ticket sales for the bowls and by expected television interest, and the consequent financial impact on Fox and the bowls.
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #477
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

http://rsport.netorn.ru/cf/rankrank.htm
Old 12-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #478
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

Quote:
Its a respect thing more then anything else and also Virgina Tech was ranked ahead of both those teams last week. Like I said before I can understand LSU to a point but OU?

Yeah, all OU did was beat the #1 ranked team on a neutral field by 21 points.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:17 PM   #479
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post

They beat Ohio State by 21?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:22 PM   #480
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
+1
Their out of conference (Hawaii's) was at least as tough as Florida's. They played Troy, Florida Atlantic and Western Kentucky.
That may be, but Florida also plays a much, much tougher in-conference schedule than Hawaii does. That's why it's much more important for Hawaii to schedule some tough OOC games, because outside of Boise State and maybe Fresno State, they don't get any in the WAC.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #481
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW View Post
After the disappointing Apple Cup and the 6 hour flight delay you can be proud that they didn't mail it in. Rankin is a stud but they need someone else to return kicks because he was taking some shots during the returns and it looked like he kept getting/reaggravating an injury after each return. Locker is a beast on the ground but definately needs to work on throwing (that long bomb aside). I felt the OLine did a good job picking up our blitzes and just generally giving Locker time when he did have to throw. The defense was pressuring Colt all night but if given enough time the receivers found holes in the coverage.

Good luck to the Huskies. May it not take another 69 years to play again.
Congrats to the Warriors on the undefeated season. It should be enough to get them into a BCS bowl (Sugar probably), and they'll finally get a chance to make a statement against a top level BCS conference school. Regardless of the difficulty level of their schedule this year, it's still hard to keep your focus and win every game, so kudos to Hawaii for doing so.

All that said, this game confirmed a number of things for me:

- Washington had enough talent to beat Hawaii, which doesn't speak very well to how Hawaii might do if they were in the Pac-10 since the Huskies are the cellar-dwellers in the conference;

- Ty Willingham is not the coach to return the UW to where it was under Don James, Jim Lambright or even Rick Neuheisel;

- Jake Locker is a beast, but his lack of experience passing the ball in H.S. is really holding him back - he's got a gun for an arm, but really needs to work on his accuracy this off-season;

- Tim Lappano drives me crazy as our offensive coordinator - I loved the power running game and he's implemented a number of effective formations and plays, but his play-calling still drives me up the wall at times. After running the ball all over Hawaii, he opts for a pass play on 3rd and 2? I know Hawaii started loading up the box with 8-9 guys, but passing is not Jake's strength;

- Even if Ty isn't fired, our defensive coordinator and some of our defensive position coaches need to go
Old 12-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #482
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Dola -

I should note that Huskies fans and officials are pretty upset about the officiating last night. Sure looked like a lot of home-cooking by the WAC referees.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #483
JW
College Prospect

LA Times says LSU and OSU will play for the BCS title. Link.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...la-home-center

Likewise, local Baton Rouge radio station is reporting that LSU has been notified it will be in the title game.

Buckeyes finish No. 1 in BCS standings and the Tigers vault to No. 2 from No. 7. Unbeaten Hawaii rises to No. 10.
By Chris Dufresne, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
1:25 PM PST, December 2, 2007
Ohio State and Louisiana State will play for the Bowl Championship Series national title on Jan. 7 in the Louisiana Superdome, while Hawaii qualified for an at-large spot in a BCS game.

Ohio State finished No. 1 in the final BCS standings that will be released later today, according to a source, and LSU jumped all the way from No. 7 to No. 2 to seize the second spot.

Also, as expected, USC will face Illinois in the Rose Bowl.

The complete pairings will be announced later today by Fox.

Hawaii rallied from a 28-7 deficit late Saturday night in Honolulu to defeat Washington, 35-28.

With the win, the Warriors moved to No. 10 in the final BCS standings and will likely play in the Jan. 1 Sugar Bowl. Hawaii (12-0) needed to finish in the top 12 of the final BCS standings to earn an automatic BCS berth. Hawaii finished as the only unbeaten school in major college football.
JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #484
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post

- Washington had enough talent to beat Hawaii, which doesn't speak very well to how Hawaii might do if they were in the Pac-10 since the Huskies are the cellar-dwellers in the conference;

Washington also had enough talent to beat USC, Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Washington St, and Oregon St. Now they didn't win all those games obviously, but the talent was there.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #485
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Quote:
Dola -

I should note that Huskies fans and officials are pretty upset about the officiating last night. Sure looked like a lot of home-cooking by the WAC referees.

lol. yep. so is every team that comes to Hawaii and loses. A lot of calls went UW's way as well. the officials were awful, but for both teams. not just one
Old 12-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #486
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

I say let Hawaii square off against Georgia.

If Colt Brennan thought Fresno State could deliver the lumber, wait until he sees Georgia's defensive front.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #487
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Quote:
I say let Hawaii square off against Georgia.

If Colt Brennan thought Fresno State could deliver the lumber, wait until he sees Georgia's defensive front.

I'm all for it. I wish we could play every team in front of us.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #488
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Dola -

it was far from the worst officiating I've seen in Hawaii
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #489
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Any truth here? I know they're bringing in a huge recruiting class that his potentially a top 5 class and he wants to play anyone he feels is ready to contribute right away.

Rumor is that a LOT of the blue-chippers Miami had are looking elsewhere. Patrick Johnson has probably dropped UM altogether, Marcus Robinson is taking official visits and I don't think Forston is anywhere near solid either. Like UCLA, a poor season could mean that some of the early commits don't stick around until LOI day.

In other recruiting news, Khaled Holmes (Alex's little brother) picked USC over Michigan. SC's offensive line class is sick, but it needed to be with such an anemic class last year.
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #490
MJ4H
Coordinator

Arkansas just accepted a bid to the Cotton Bowl.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #491
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

UW's Roy Lewis wasn't that impressed by Hawaii. Asked where they would finish in the Pac-10 he said "probably last. To really be honest. They're a good team for the conference that they are in, but the Pac-10, I think there are just too many heavy hitters. Once teams get their number and have the right plays called, that system, like all systems, can be broken. You can find glitches in the system. They run their system very well, don't get me wrong, but there are some glitches that can be put out there.''

uhm, wait what? didn't we just beat the last place team, wouldn't that at least make us 2nd to last? lol.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:00 PM   #492
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Is Hawaii having a better year in recruiting this year?

You can never tell how Hawaii is recruiting because a lot of the recruits don't look like solid commits until January. The recruiting budget has doubled this year because the Maloof brothers donated $50,000 and the article I read mentioned that it went straight to recruiting. Although the ariticle did say it was a donation last month and I'm not sure if $50,000 in late Oct/early Nov would help with recruiting this year.

The top verbal is WR Attrail Snipes who is rated 4 stars on Scout and 3 stars on Rivals. It sounds like they're going after QB Jacob Bower who is a JUCO QB that Scout has at 4 stars and 3 stars at Rivals. The JUCO that Bower plays at runs a similiar system and he has made positive comments about Hawaii's system and being a Colt Brennan fan. He visits in 2 weeks.

Hawaii also seems to be the leading choice for one of the top local prospects which is awesome because the top prospects usually leave.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:00 PM   #493
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

If non-BCS teams were in BCS conferences, they'd recruit better. So all of this assuming that they'd have the same talent they have now as BCS schools is a little silly.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #494
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
Arkansas just accepted a bid to the Cotton Bowl.

This is whom I thought Missouri would play and the bowl they would get.

Last edited by MizzouRah : 12-02-2007 at 05:01 PM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:09 PM   #495
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
There is no logical way Oklahoma should have jumped VT in the polls. Noop's absolutely right in that it was a gigantic slap in the face to VT and the ACC.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:10 PM   #496
Klinglerware
College Starter

Quote:

Yeah, I'd like the non-BCS rule kept.

I wonder what the hangup with +1 system is? I figure that it would be an acceptable compromise if the powers that be are pushed against the wall on the playoff issue. It would maintain the sanctity (read: revenue stream) of the current bowl system, plus would generate incremental revenue via a championship game. (I suspect that a playoff system would not generate as much revenue for the overall BCS membership as the current bowl system does, and that is why the membership is loathe to adopt it.)
Klinglerware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:22 PM   #497
sooner333
College Starter

Heard that Kansas-VA Tech in the Orange and OU-West Virginia in the Fiesta. OSU-LSU in the National Championship.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #498
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner333 View Post
Heard that Kansas-VA Tech in the Orange and OU-West Virginia in the Fiesta. OSU-LSU in the National Championship.

KU boards seem all but convinced it's going to be OU-KU in the Fiesta but I don't know if I buy that...

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #499
Buccaneer
Head Coach

I like cross-regional matchups a lot better than intra-regional ones.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #500
HerRealName
College Prospect

Quote:
Yeah, I'd like the non-BCS rule kept.

I wonder what the hangup with +1 system is? I figure that it would be an acceptable compromise if the powers that be are pushed against the wall on the playoff issue. It would maintain the sanctity (read: revenue stream) of the current bowl system, plus would generate incremental revenue via a championship game. (I suspect that a playoff system would not generate as much revenue for the overall BCS membership as the current bowl system does, and that is why the membership is loathe to adopt it.)

I'd rather see a four team play-off that would start either the first or second weekend of December. The higher seeded team would get home-field advantage during the first round. Then, play the bowl games like normal with the two winners of the first round meeting in the Championship game. I don't think Southern teams would ever agree to it though.
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote