Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-08-2003, 03:09 PM   #51
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac
I will submit it for the QOTM, because it is so well thought out and original.

HornsManiac

Man, that is just mean. I will go cry in a corner and think about how cocky and cool I could be if I only followed you. How old are you by the way?

The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 04:17 PM   #52
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by The Afoci
How old are you by the way?

ROTFLMAO

Funny, I was wondering the same thing about you after seeing you start shit with me for no reason by using the highly intelligent statement that has now earned you a QOTM honor.

HornsManiac
Old 04-08-2003, 04:24 PM   #53
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Yeah, being on the QOTM hurts bad. Hey, here is something you should add to your sig.

"Stop, Calabrate and Listen,
Ice is back with a brand new invention,
Something grabs a hold of me tightly"
~~Vanilla Ice

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-08-2003 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-08-2003, 06:48 PM   #54
AgPete
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac
For the most part women don't care about physical appearance nearly as much as men do. They care about personality, attitude, and how you challenge them and make them feel good. If you have the rest of "it" together your extra pounds won't mean a thing to them.

I agree with what you just said but I'd replace the words personality, attitude and challenge with money. I seldom see fat guys with hot chicks unless they gained the weight after the marriage but I do see rich impotent seventy year old men with hot blondes all the time.
AgPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 06:55 PM   #55
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by The Afoci
Yeah, being on the QOTM hurts bad. Hey, here is something you should add to your sig.

"Stop, Calabrate and Listen,
Ice is back with a brand new invention,
Something grabs a hold of me tightly"
~~Vanilla Ice

Fucking relax, dude. I was not trying to hurt you, which is more than I can say about you. I was humored by your elementary behavior then, but now I am even more humored by your inability to spell a word that is probably about 5th grade level. Wait, that would still be elementary, wouldn't it?

The next time you try to insult someone who is incredibly more intelligent than you are try using a spell checker.

The word is spelled collaborate.

I am through with you here. Debating with you makes me feel like I am bullying a 1st grader while in high school. Damn, when talking to you I just can't seem to shake the elementary comparisons.

HornsManiac
Old 04-08-2003, 07:03 PM   #56
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I guess your the expert on Vanilla Ice, my bad.

edit: added smiley to show how "relaxed" now.

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-08-2003 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2003, 07:08 PM   #57
Blackadar
Retired

I just got back this evening. I'm not going to post much, but I do want to answer HM.

Actually, getting in physical shape is part of my mental rehab. It gives me an opportunity to work out problems, blow off steam and regroup. I get time to think in a way that allows me to work through things. I've always used working out as a way to mentally rehab and I plan on doing the same now.

Obviously, you haven't had any serious relationships, never mind a 10 year marriage, so you're not able to understand the emotional impact of such a tough decision. It has very little to do with "low self esteem". It has everything to do with getting my spirit back in place before entering in any kind of relationship with the opposite sex.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote