Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-19-2005, 12:10 AM   #1
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Thumbs up Woo Hoo.. won a satellite

Granted, there are probably half of you that have won the same thing but, it's my first one so.. spare me a little joy will ya?

The satellite is for this Sunday's guaranteed 500K tournament that Pokerstars does so... guess I know what I'll be doing then. (It was a 500 FPP entry fee)

Although, just curious.. if I unregister.. does that mean I get the $215 in cash back? Or do I just get a crapload of FPP points or something?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:15 AM   #2
kingfc22
Head Coach

Congrats. Now go take down the big one.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:22 AM   #3
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Congrats. Now go take down the big one.

I sure won't be greedy.. I'd just be happy to place in the money.

I'm sure people here have done their 500K tournament on Sundays.. What is the play like? Seems other lower tournament $'s I've been in the play is super aggressive/sloppy/bad until about 1/2 the people are left...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 10-19-2005, 12:25 AM   #4
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Man, i'd almost rather have the 215. Then again, who knows, with a good saturday, you wake up Sunday and most of your problems are gone, other than paying a bunch of taxes.

Good luck.'

stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:39 AM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

you get the $215 in Tournament Money, good for entering tournaments on Pokerstars.

(you can usually sell the $215 in "tournament money" for $180-200 Real money)
Old 10-19-2005, 02:27 PM   #6
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Congrats Mustang! I too got an entry from a satellite. A couple of weekends ago I turned the $9 I spent in the $3 rebuy satellite into $480 in the Sunday tourney.

Not sure if you've read them, but Harrington's two books on NLHE Tournament play are excellent reads, and a great preparation for bigger tournies.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #7
gstelmack
Pro Starter

And here I just figured you'd left off "dish" or "receiver" from your subject line. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you hadn't won anything from Boeing...
Old 10-19-2005, 02:52 PM   #8
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, we really know that he actually won Sputnik.

He just doesn't want to tip off the Russian mafia.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 10-19-2005 at 02:52 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:42 PM   #9
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Well.. hanging around... 450/979.. going into the 2nd break. I think there were around 3,500 signed up.

Last edited by Mustang : 10-23-2005 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:46 PM   #10
saldana
Pro Starter

are you mustang on PS?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:50 PM   #11
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Nope... Kerg01

Sitting to the left of NoMercy.. (good god is the chatter bad.. *L*) Regular loveathon...
Old 10-23-2005, 05:57 PM   #12
saldana
Pro Starter

wow, at least you are after her
Old 10-23-2005, 05:59 PM   #13
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

gotta do something pretty soon.. otherwise.. end of my tournament life.. oh well..
Old 10-23-2005, 06:04 PM   #14
saldana
Pro Starter

your ok, blinds arent to high, dont get impatient
Old 10-23-2005, 06:06 PM   #15
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I swear I've played agianst NoMercy before once I saw her pic, but I can't for the life of me find her in PokerTracker. Good luck Mustang!
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:07 PM   #16
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
your ok, blinds arent to high, dont get impatient

Nahh.. no rush to do anything
Old 10-23-2005, 06:11 PM   #17
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Mariachi is someone too.. Allen H. hmm.. last name eludes me.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:11 PM   #18
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Oh. So it's a famous player. Whose picture is on the main screen of PokerStars. No wonder it's so damn familiar. I feel stupid.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:13 PM   #19
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Oh. So it's a famous player. Whose picture is on the main screen of PokerStars. No wonder it's so damn familiar. I feel stupid.

*L*
Old 10-23-2005, 06:16 PM   #20
saldana
Pro Starter

Sweet flop on the all in!!!!!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:17 PM   #21
Barkeep49
Coordinator

HEY! That's a great time to pick up Rockets!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:18 PM   #22
saldana
Pro Starter

SWEET DOUBLE UP WITH THE ACES!!!!

me and lathum are watching
Old 10-23-2005, 06:19 PM   #23
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

1900 to 17K in 2 hands.. whew!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:28 PM   #24
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

52 spots to actually cash...
Old 10-23-2005, 06:28 PM   #25
saldana
Pro Starter

getting pretty close dude!!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:39 PM   #26
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

One more...
Old 10-23-2005, 06:41 PM   #27
saldana
Pro Starter

sweet dude, congrats on the money!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:42 PM   #28
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Sweet.. in the money.

now I can resume my normal play.. *L*
Old 10-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #29
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Break time.. thankfully. Need to stretch...

Hey.. 1 in 340 shot to win 100K.. *L*

Ok.. I'm not going to get crazy..
Old 10-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #30
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Congrats on your very profitable day!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #31
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

All done... blinds were too high so.. oh well.. $280 for a free satellite I'll take
Old 10-23-2005, 06:59 PM   #32
saldana
Pro Starter

not a bad showing