Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2005, 03:40 PM   #1
Rockstar
Mascot

This happen to anyone else?

Last weekend I was at a bar and went went home with a moderately hot lady. (6-7 depending on your taste). I left (snuck out is more accurate) without getting her number or really caring too.
Fast forward to yesterday. I got pulled over for a broken signal light and who was the cop?
Yep. She told me she was a real estate agent at the bar.
I think she was as shocked as I was. I had told her that I was a rockstar.
So with a blush and a "get the light fixed" (delivered with as much authority as she could re-establish) she jumped back in the squad car and off she sped.
What a trip!

Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:47 PM   #2
CraigSca
Pro Starter

This used to happen to me quite frequently, but I used to tell the woman that I was a craigsca.
how do you know?

Last edited by CraigSca : 10-05-2005 at 03:47 PM.
CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
hukarez
College Starter

This reminds me of those "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" commercials that air on TV over here.
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:48 PM   #4
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Excerpt from Page 207 of "Hot For Teacher: The David Lee Roth Story"
Old 10-05-2005, 03:52 PM   #5
cougarfreak
College Starter

That's classical. Hilarious.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:59 PM   #6
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

you weren't tipped off when she anally violated you with her nightstick?
Old 10-05-2005, 04:01 PM   #7
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar
Last weekend I was at a bar and went went home with a moderately hot lady. (6-7 depending on your taste). I left (snuck out is more accurate) without getting her number or really caring too.
Fast forward to yesterday. I got pulled over for a broken signal light and who was the cop?
Yep. She told me she was a real estate agent at the bar.
I think she was as shocked as I was. I had told her that I was a rockstar.
So with a blush and a "get the light fixed" (delivered with as much authority as she could re-establish) she jumped back in the squad car and off she sped.
What a trip!
You really should ahve taken this fake story to the next level and said that she had a female parenter and they both had their way with you right there in your car
Old 10-05-2005, 04:08 PM   #8
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
You really should ahve taken this fake story to the next level and said that she had a female parenter and they both had their way with you right there in your car

He's still working on it before he sends it to Penthouse.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:32 PM   #9
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

I can't believe he told her he was a rockstar. That just makes no sense.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 04:41 PM   #10
Buzzbee
College Starter

Actually, I had a similar experience. I was at a bar and went home with this moderately attactive lady. I snuck out without getting her number (and not really wanting to). Fast forward to yesterday. I'm in the market for a house so I went to the local real estate office and who was my agent? Yup. She told me she was a cop at the bar. I think she was as shocked as I was. I had told her that I was a rockstar.
So with a blush and a "how much do you make" (delivered with as much professionalism as she could re-establish) she handed me off to another agent and off she sped to the breakroom. What a trip!
Old 10-05-2005, 04:47 PM   #11
Klinglerware
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbee
Actually, I had a similar experience. I was at a bar and went home with this moderately attactive lady. I snuck out without getting her number (and not really wanting to). Fast forward to yesterday. I'm in the market for a house so I went to the local real estate office and who was my agent? Yup. She told me she was a cop at the bar. I think she was as shocked as I was. I had told her that I was a rockstar.
So with a blush and a "how much do you make" (delivered with as much professionalism as she could re-establish) she handed me off to another agent and off she sped to the breakroom. What a trip!

So you didn't tell her that you were a buzzbee? Or did you let your stinger do your talking?
Klinglerware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 04:49 PM   #12
Buzzbee
College Starter

Ah, yes. I left out that key part of the story. I told her that I was Buzz, the Georgia Tech mascot.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #13
chinaski
College Prospect

every time i think of or see a lady cop, i always think of Sir Psycho Sexy by the RHCP.
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:50 PM   #14
Rockstar
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbee

Dont let the excitement of my life (cough. cough.) cause such jealousy.

This is just a mild occurance of the weird things that have happened to me. But there is a good point in the above post about sending it to Penthouse. Rockstars have all the great experiences.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote