Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-02-2003, 07:48 PM   #1
Calis
College Starter

Bah, CM Issue

Hmm, I just finished playing Brazil with my England squad in CM4, and ended up winning 3-1, much to my surprise.

Well anywho, the game ended, I moved on, and when I look back at the game, it shows it as a 0-0 draw, anyone else run into this? It's not that big of deal in this case, although I would've liked the win against Brazil in Brazil, but this could be a real killer at other times.

Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 08:00 PM   #2
atatange1
High School JV

It is a known issue on the SI boards.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 08:03 PM   #3
Calis
College Starter

Hmm, I prefer not to wade through all the crap over there, but I guess this time I'll suffer.

Curious as to whether it's a random deal, or if maybe there's something that causes it to surface. I sure as hell don't want that happening on a game that means something.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 08:06 PM   #4
CAsterling
High School JV

Quote:
Originally posted by Calis
Hmm, I prefer not to wade through all the crap over there, but I guess this time I'll suffer.

Curious as to whether it's a random deal, or if maybe there's something that causes it to surface. I sure as hell don't want that happening on a game that means something.

From what I have read it is very random and infrequent - there is at this point no fix to resolve it - hopefully it wll be in the second patch due out in a few weeks.

I have spent a ton of time reading the posts from all the moaners over there, and this is unfortunately stlll one of the outstanding issues.
Old 04-02-2003, 08:35 PM   #5
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I encountered my first 'bug' in CM4 today. Playing as Ipswich against Watford in my season opener, the game crashed early in the second half, soon after kickoff. No real reason I can see that it happened. Hopefully it won't happen again when I restart the game.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote