Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-24-2005, 09:06 AM   #1
Flasch186
Coordinator

Dad - you're a moron

So were kind of having a mini family reunion and my dad is a type A, obnovious personality. The type of guy, who tells a bad joke, and follows it up by laughing, and touching someone's arm so that he can make sure that they laugh too. All he does is make people uncomfortable, bad joke after bad joke. Sometimes he'll mix ina statement of power and authority. For example, someone is talking about their dog is really sick at home, and they just said that the doctor's are pretty much saying its either the dog is going to live or die, and he say, "What, youre not going to do everything you can!?" They just said the dog is at the doctor and struggling to live. I have to mix in temperal comments to try and ease the tension all of the time to watch out for everyone's feelings cuz if I dont and I let one of his stupid alienating comments hang out there it will just cause the moment to grow and the silences to be longer. I can hear him still doing it in the other room. only one family member seems to enjoy his comapny right now....I dont remember it aLWAYS being this bad.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 09:09 AM   #2
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
So were kind of having a mini family reunion and my dad is a type A, obnovious personality.

Obnovious, eh? Most people like to use their left ring finger when they type an 'x'. You should consult some more with the other fake family reunion posters around here.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 09:12 AM   #3
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
Obnovious, eh? Most people like to use their left ring finger when they type an 'x'. You should consult some more with the other fake family reunion posters around here.
That's great parody.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 10:53 AM   #4
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I have no opinion about your dad, but this story needs more confusing acronyms.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote