Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-17-2005, 03:53 AM   #1
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

So heres my story

i'm so drunk i dont care how stupid this is gonna look in the morning. Ok. My best friend'sbirthday is today (jjuly 17thy) but at the same time me and all our roommates (8 of us together) got together on saturday night to celebrate his birthday at hiscondo in the middle of the city n then head out to the club later on at night. So i get completley wasted at the condo. so wasted that as soon as we hit the cab, n get out, i start puking. puking for literally 30 minutes or so. then me n my buddy who im in the cab wit get to the club n realize that my drunk ass is so drunk i forgot my wallet back at my best friends place...

... shit...

so i'm sitting outside tehclub n then i realize my best friends girlfriend doesnt get in either... we ponder what to do for about a half hour n then we realize we might as well go to my other good friends apartment in the city. (again, we're all in the city of chicago at this point). so we take a cab to wat we think is the intersection of where my friends live. turns out, the cab is an idiot n leaves us in the middle of no where (n me and my best friends gf are too drunk to realize this when we tip him.) but then me n the gf walk literally 2.5 hours trying to find my friends place (she lives on polk and miller. turns out, the cab drops us off at polk n so we thought we were nearby. well. polk turns out to be an extremely long street. go figure) so literally i had to stare down atleast 3-4 diffferent groups of peoeple trying to intidmidate us before we reach an intersectiopn where cops come up to us n say "hey.. u guys look lost.. are u guys ok"... we explain them our situation n they take us in the complete OPPPSITIE direction about 25 minutes before we reach my friends apartment. so it turns out my scrawny ass was walking my best friends gf 2.5 hours into the middle of the ghetto of chicago having no idea where i was going. i feel like a churd. shes past out righ tnow n im making sure the rst of the crew knows where the heck i am.

and in the mean while postin gat fofc. why? i dunno. but i needed to tell someone of the crazyass day. g'nite people.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?

Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 04:25 AM   #2
sooner333
College Starter

You should have just gone to the Admiral instead.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:00 AM   #3
Easy Mac

this story is teh gay
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:22 AM   #4
GreenMonster
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac
this story is teh gay

Agreed pretty lame...
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:23 AM   #5
Raiders Army
Coordinator

pix pls k thx
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:50 AM   #6
Comey
College Starter

You should've polked her.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:01 AM   #7
Dutch
"Dutch"

The story was going great until the cops saved you. Fucking cops.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:17 AM   #8
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Very disappointing. A story about drinking and accidentally being stuck with your best friend's girlfriend that DOESN'T end with you asking for advice on what to do now that you've slept with her? Why even post this?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:18 AM   #9
CraigSca
Pro Starter

How come your best friend's girl didn't get in either? didn't your best friend notice? Was it something in the way you puked for 30 minutes outside the club that possibly made her curious and say, "I need to get to know this guy better?"
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:22 AM   #10
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Shoulda called the Lord of Coffee.

I woulda saved you, so long as you delivered the chick into my clutches. Preferably naked.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 10:00 AM   #11
korme
Go Reds

Neuquas a pimp.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 10:26 AM   #12
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

No ambiguous or vague abbreviations, No Diagrams needed!?!?!?!?
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:12 AM   #13
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

So weak.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:42 AM   #14
Desnudo
Coordinator

Amazon Review:

Nequa, who has trouble holding his alcohol, gets sick at his friend's party. He decides to go out anyway, instead of going home and going to sleep. Misfortune strikes again as Nequa forgets his wallet and can't enter the club he and his friends go to. His "good" friends go in without him. His friend's girlfriend is also stuck outside with him. Who leaves their girlfriend outside at a club? The story is a harsh reminder of the perils of peer pressure.

The rest of the story is Nequa's drunken ramble through Chicago where he encounters black people, cops, and his own inner demons. It's a story that's been told thousands of times and didn't need to be told again. The ending is especially flat.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:54 AM   #15
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Amazon Review:

Nequa, who has trouble holding his alcohol, gets sick at his friend's party. He decides to go out anyway, instead of going home and going to sleep. Misfortune strikes again as Nequa forgets his wallet and can't enter the club he and his friends go to. His "good" friends go in without him. His friend's girlfriend is also stuck outside with him. Who leaves their girlfriend outside at a club? The story is a harsh reminder of the perils of peer pressure.

The rest of the story is Nequa's drunken ramble through Chicago where he encounters black people, cops, and his own inner demons. It's a story that's been told thousands of times and didn't need to be told again. The ending is especially flat.

MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:59 AM   #16
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Awesome!@!!!!
Old 07-17-2005, 12:10 PM   #17
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

I laughed, I cried.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:51 PM   #18
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Amazon Review:

Was this review helpful to you? Yes (click)
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:40 PM   #19
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Better than Cats?

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:59 PM   #20
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

this story sucks.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 07-17-2005, 03:04 PM   #21
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua
this story sucks.

Did you think it was a great story at the time?

You must have had way too much to drink.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 04:14 PM   #22
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Damn this story sucks... no type of sexual stuff happening... damn man atleast a very nice hug or something would have made this worthwhile.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:16 PM   #23
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Note to self: Add a very nice hug to all my posts.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:07 AM   #24
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Here's another good story.

I got a buddy who is a cop in Chicago. He tells me today about this kid he picked up last night. No ID, completely trashed, with a girl who is in worse shape than he is, and lost beyond comprehension. He gives this sad sack a ride, but realizes his mistake when he smells a stench that can only be one thing: feces. The kid is crying that some "gangsters" were after him. He shit himself out of fear. This kid pointed out the "gangsters" who were menacing him. They were a couple of fags hanging outside of a popular homosexual night spot. Real queens to. I asked them if they had seen the couple in the back of the car before. "Honey, we asked him if he was lost and needed some assistance. He starts making a whole scene, screaming and yelling. He was crying the whole time! I felt sorry for him and offered to call him a cab. I heard a foul noise and he grabbed the poor girl and starts running like he just saw a ghost!"
Old 07-18-2005, 01:27 AM   #25
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by klayman
Was this review helpful to you? Yes (click)

Your link doesn't work.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:23 AM   #26
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Harold and Neuqua go to white castle
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:00 AM   #27
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

This story is a delightful antidote for those sick from a diet of loves had and/or not. Author Neuqua, deftly adopting a drunken parlance, spins a shaggy dog story that is hirsute in all the right places--a rare achievement in a genre that has grown morbid in its fascination with post-relevance. The denouement leaves one asking--no--needfully imploring oneself for answers to questions that may never be voiced, but still stand profound in their inpalpability.

And, yet, I still find myself longing for these two star-crossed loafers to venture hand-in-hand to the ethereal blackberry fields of the unrequited.

"Everyone's a voyeurist--they're watching me watch them watch me right now."

Last edited by ThunderingHERD : 07-18-2005 at 03:03 AM.
ThunderingHERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:07 AM   #28
korme
Go Reds

Tell me you hit up a thesauras to aid you in that post.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:49 AM   #29
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
Tell me you hit up a thesauras to aid you in that post.

Theasauras's were extinct thousands of years ago..
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:18 AM   #30
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone

I guess dictionaries were too?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:30 AM   #31
SFL Cat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I guess dictionaries were too?

I seen one of dose before. In Arkansas, it is call Dubb's Big Wurd Book! Cuz Dubb is a only one who can 'ford one.
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 11:42 AM   #32
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone

Nice

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:23 PM   #33
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

The replies in here are better than the story itself.

(which for the record i do not remember writing)
Old 07-18-2005, 06:28 PM   #34
Icy
Pro Starter

Umm i think i speak for all us when i say al us were waiting for a mad night of sex betwen you and your friend's girlf, with some pics included of course. We are really dissapointed, we want our money back.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote