Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #1
Easy Mac

To my Charleston, Mt. P., Isle of P., North Chuck Peeps

That bridge fireworks and lighting freaking sucked ass. I could have either watched it from my work, which is literally right next to the bridge by the water (and where I could have been drinking), or on a roof at MUSC parking garage about 4-5 miles away, but a block from my house. Needless to say I made the right choice by staying at home. Man, those fireworks sucked, and the bridge lighting sucked... it was like waiting on a freaking gym light to come on.... but at least they opened the new huge freakin bridge.... this coming Saturday. God I'm going to hate driving to work.

Oh, and we need to get some kind of connection going, maybe a R-dogs game or something... score some free copies of Puresim... right Shaun

Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:52 PM   #2
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

That's unfortunate...I was kind of hoping to get a chance to watch, but had a job interview upstate and didn't make it back in time. But traffic was frickin' horrendous on 26.

I've got some free Dogs tickets, so I'd be up for a game anytime. If we went on a Friday, we'd get the fireworks as well...saw them last time I went and they were actually pretty impressive. Of course, the 32 oz Yuenglings were impressive as well.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote