Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-08-2005, 02:42 PM   #151
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt
So, you accuse me of having no integrity or intellectual honesty and then you actually say I'd like to see cops killed and I'm not supposed to take it personally? And I won't even go through the number of times you questioned my integrity in the Native American apology thread.

I avoided personal attacks in retaliation for a long time, but your shit has just worn me out. I don't proclaim to be a "victim" - I just proclaim you to be a dick.

As I said before, John, we're all victims of our own experiences and those experiences tint our opinions and judgment. If you think that translates to you having no integrity or intellecual honesty, then that's your own experiences translating words that aren't there. I guess if you interpret it that way, then it must have some subconscious meaning and an inkling of truth to you.

Same goes for the "like to see cops killed" quote. Re-read it and tell me if it truly says you "like to see cops killed". Or does it drive home a point regarding the number of officer injuries, paralizations or deaths necessary in your view of the world before we can have 1 dead suspect?

As for being a dick, well...I suppose you'd know.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:28 PM   #152
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I think we need a good threadjack. If EA executives were allowed to carry tasers, woult Madden 2006 be a better game? Discuss.

I think a more important question is "if EA executives had been tasered before writing an exclusivity agreement, would a cheaper NFL2K6 have been a better deal?"

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:36 PM   #153
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Even funnier than the video would be seeing Blacky and Galt both tazed for carrying on for 4 pages. Get a fucking room!

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:38 PM   #154
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel
Even funnier than the video would be seeing Blacky and Galt both tazed for carrying on for 4 pages. Get a fucking room!
Bwahahahahaha!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:40 PM   #155
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel

I'm trying to get my post count up. I don't know what John's excuse is.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:43 PM   #156
Dutch
"Dutch"

That's it. I'm going back to my car and getting my other gun and tasering all you motherfuckers.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:45 PM   #157
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Tasering is such childs play. I routinely go out to my car and dab a little water on the old nipples and attach the jumper cables and start the car. Its better than that morning cup of coffee.
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:46 PM   #158
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd
Tasering is such childs play. I routinely go out to my car and dab a little water on the old nipples and attach the jumper cables and start the car. Its better than that morning cup of coffee.

Kinky! When can I come over?
Old 06-08-2005, 03:55 PM   #159
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
That's it. I'm going back to my car and getting my other gun and tasering all you motherfuckers.

I really need to see that movie again.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:56 PM   #160
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice
I think a more important question is "if EA executives had been tasered before writing an exclusivity agreement, would a cheaper NFL2K6 have been a better deal?"

SI

I had heard that the 2k franchise was going to be going back to full prices for the 2k6 series. I was unhappy about that, but not nearly as unhappy as hearing that now there can't be a 2k6.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 04:06 PM   #161
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I had heard that the 2k franchise was going to be going back to full prices for the 2k6 series. I was unhappy about that, but not nearly as unhappy as hearing that now there can't be a 2k6.
That was indeed the rumor but we'll never know for sure now. For all we know, it was posturing to try and control EA's price point.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 06-08-2005 at 04:06 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 10:34 PM   #162
randal7
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt

Yes, I do. And you seem to have no clue what a "high-risk" situation looks like. This type of scenario happens EVERYDAY across the country. This is not unusual in the least. This lady was probably a 1 on a scale of 10 in terms of risk.

By definition, when a person refuses to comply with instructions from the police, the situation is high-risk. As I mentioned before, the most reliable sign of a coming attack is refusal to comply. As for the notion that this lady was 1 out of 10 in risk: how can you tell? Experienced cops are killed/injured regularly because they do not see the danger until it is too late. How can you relaibly make this judgement from your computer screen? I may be missing your point, but you seem to be saying the situation is not dangerous because she hasn't attacked yet. After she has attacked it's too late to prevent it, yes?
randal7 is offline   Reply With Quote