Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-05-2005, 09:37 AM   #51
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Dola -

Todd, I agree that I like ESPN 2k5 better in most areas as well, but the dynasty bugs were just too much for me to rank it ahead of Madden as I see Madden a very close second in most of the gameplay areas, and I see it's dynasty mode as MUCH better than the last rendition of ESPN 2k5.

It was just hard for me to play Madden after the presentation of NFL 2k5 wowed me. If they could have fixed the bugs and re-released the game, I'd still be playing it.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but the PSP's fun wore off and the little screen really started making my eyes hurt after playing for awhile. I'll tuck the money away for one of the new consoles.

Todd

MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 01:12 PM   #52
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
It was just hard for me to play Madden after the presentation of NFL 2k5 wowed me. If they could have fixed the bugs and re-released the game, I'd still be playing it.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but the PSP's fun wore off and the little screen really started making my eyes hurt after playing for awhile. I'll tuck the money away for one of the new consoles.

Todd

Ahh, that makes sense. The screen does bother me too when trying to play MVP for long on it. However, Lumines is fine since those are nice big blocks. I don't see mysefl playing many games on the PSP, but I'll enjoy a few and also I'm going to enjoy some movies on it. Oh yeah, we are driving to San Antonio at the end of July for an extended weekend trip, and it will be nice to play in the car for part of the trip (plus I'm thinking about getting a movie.)
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:16 PM   #53
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Ahh, that makes sense. The screen does bother me too when trying to play MVP for long on it. However, Lumines is fine since those are nice big blocks. I don't see mysefl playing many games on the PSP, but I'll enjoy a few and also I'm going to enjoy some movies on it. Oh yeah, we are driving to San Antonio at the end of July for an extended weekend trip, and it will be nice to play in the car for part of the trip (plus I'm thinking about getting a movie.)

If I traveled as much as I used to, the PSP would be great.. but I don't much anymore, although I'll miss it on our annual camping trip at the end of July.

I really think I'm going to get the PS3. It will be 2x backwards compatible, so the games I have for *cough* my daughters PS2 will work as well as the new games. I think the Xbox 360's biggest feature will be online gaming and I'm more of a solo type player.

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:53 PM   #54
Bomber
High School Varsity

Its probably been said, but doesn't the ESPN games already have this. I think they call it 24/7 mode or something like that.
Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 03:29 PM   #55
Emiliano
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber
Its probably been said, but doesn't the ESPN games already have this. I think they call it 24/7 mode or something like that.

Yeah, in the NBA game. But you can't actually put the player in the league. It's like a "street" mode.
Emiliano is offline   Reply With Quote