Banned

Man Summons UFO on demand? Live on Air

http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv

You decide.

maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:33 AM   #2
JeeberD
General Manager

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph.

During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.
Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won�t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet�s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas, Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships that appear on Prophet�s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast Area of his website.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

Last edited by JeeberD : 06-02-2005 at 09:33 AM.
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:38 AM   #3
A-Husker-4-Life
College Prospect

Man, anything goes in Vegas....
Old 06-02-2005, 09:51 AM   #4
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends.

"My space friends and me, we be tele-phat-ic!"
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:53 AM   #5
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends.

That must suck like when he's trying to sleep and they won't shup up about how much they love that Bo Bice guy.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:46 AM   #6
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Tricia Kean is good looking, but that Mike Dello Stritto is a Louie Anderson lookalike.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #7
maximus
Banned

This thread will be the most viewed and most responded to thread of all time here at FOFC. I just know it.

Last edited by maximus : 06-02-2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

I thought this was another Art Bell promotion. I remember 4 years ago when he broadcasted from a ''cave.''
Old 06-02-2005, 07:44 PM   #9
valhalla
n00b

fake.

http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/
valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:46 PM   #10
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhalla

good find.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #11
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

That doesn't seem like a real newscast. Why lead with that crap?
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:47 AM   #12
randal7
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEMICAL SOLDIER
I thought this was another Art Bell promotion. I remember 4 years ago when he broadcasted from a ''cave.''

It's George Noory who occasionally broadcasts from "somewhere deep underground". Art is always "in the high desert". Sheesh.
randal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:18 AM   #13
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
That doesn't seem like a real newscast. Why lead with that crap?

I only watched it once, but IIRC, the tape cuts to that story, it isn't the lead story. That clip shows the intro - presumably to show you that it is a real broadcast - then cuts to whenever they did that story. Probably right after the lead story.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:32 AM   #14
Desnudo
Coordinator

More importantly, are we winning the Battle of the Bulge?
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote