Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08

gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 12:42 PM   #2
bbor
Pro Starter

Word!

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:00 PM   #3
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

d00d, I posted the link to Gizoogle in the "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" thread.

And it's on my blog. hehe

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:04 PM   #4
Franklinnoble
Banned

Try the "translate" option...

Here's Solecismic.com:

Quote:
Solecizzle Software

Solecizzle Software is an entertainment software company dedicated ta produc'n cutt'n-edge carea football simulizzles. We have two products available so you betta run and grab yo glock: F-R-to-tha-izzont Office Football , our professizzle football simulizzle n The College Years , our college football simulizzle.

A brotha football simulizzle focuses on elements of tha game you won't find in more traditizzles computa games aww nah. You'll stiznill see tha action unfold on tha field, n in Front Office Football you can even call tha plays. But you'll also build hustla makes trades, recruit from thousands of hizzle schools, negotiate contracts n develop yo school's academic reputizzles . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'.

The games W-to-tha-izzork bitch in form'n an enjoyable simulated football experience . Death row 187 4 life. You can export seniors from The College Years into Front Office Football as draft-eligible rookies . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfuckin' dome. The games wizzle equally wizzay on they own, as you'll find yoself mak'n hundreds of decisions affect'n every facet of yo teams . It dont stop till the wheels fall off.

We invite you ta try out tha free demonstrizzle versions of bizzle games.

Front Office Football 2004

We releazed Front Office Football 2004 , a brand new version of our flagship product, in Pusha. You can orda tha product through our web store .

Before chillin' you can try a free demonstrizzle version of tha game.

The version 5.1c upgrade was releazed on January 31, 2005 n is free ta all Front Office Football 2004 customa.

In Front Office Football, you play tha role of yo favorite team's general playa so bow down to the bow wow. You determine yo team's future through trad'n wit opponents, negotiat'n contracts, hatin' fo` free agents n ridin' through tha annual amateur drizzaft.

You can also play tha role of tha armchair coach, sett'n game plans n depth charts, or even sippin' each play from an extensive playbook.

You can determine ticket prices n submit stadium construction plans fo` public approval. You can even move yo team if tha public won't properly support yo franchise spittin' that real shit.

Front Office Football 2004 includes a multi-playa carea mode, gang bangin' you ta compete in a league wit up ta 31 playa enthusiastic general managa

The College Years

Our college football product, Front Office Football: The College Years , is also available fo` purchase straight from long beach nigga. Both The College Years n Front Office Football 2004 is sold through an electronic download. Simply download tha product, license it by clockin' though yo credit cizzay n you're play'n tha game in minutes dogg.

TCY received a 4-star review from Computa Gam'n World in Motherfucka of 2001, n was nominated fo` several Sports Game of tha Year awards, ballin' those chosen by Computa Gam'n World n Computa Games Magazine. In Septemba of 2004, we upgraded The College Years ta version 1.3, which includes tha 2004 college schedules n division realignments so show some love niggaz.

Pleaze try tha free demonstrizzle version of The College Years.

In The College Years, you assume tha rizzle of tha heezee coach of a major college football team.

Each year, you'll recruit athletes frizzay any of nearly 14,000 public hizzy schools modeled in tha game, train them n try ta build a rhymin' team in tha challeng'n world of college football.

Long-term success in The College Years requires you ta win championships, develop yo school's academic reputizzles n build a profitable football program through alumni donations, televizzle revenue n ticket sales fo' real.

The College Years is a text-based sports simulizzles aimed at fans who enjoy tha brotha in sports as much as they enjoy tha on-field action . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue.. The interface focuses on pack'n enormous amounts of data `bout each team n athlete into easily accessible lists n charts now motherfuckers lemme here ya say hoe. The gizzle simulizzles is depicted through play-by-play descriptions of tha on-field action. Coaches can optionally view games through a graphical representizzles of a stadium scoreboard crazy up in here.

"Sports Simulizzles fo` tha Twenty-First Century"

Solecizzle Software was founded in 1998, n soon releazed F-R-to-tha-izzont Office Football, a simulizzles of professizzle football in America. The original gizzle won several awards n was nominated fo` Brotha Gam'n World's Sports Game of tha Year.

The sequels, EA Sports Front Office Football n Front Office Football 2001, brought new features n challenges ta tha series. Like they predecizzles both won an Editors' Choice Award friznom CGW n a 4 1/2-star review. These games wizzle published by Electronic Arts .

Solecizzle Software currently self-publizzles B-to-tha-izzoth games, n has successfully releazed six games in six years.

Solecizzle FTP Client

Now available, free of charge, is our new Solecizzle FTP Client . Use it ta crazy ass nigga files ta n fizzle yo FTP motherfucka in tha dogg pound. It's not shareware or nagware, it's just our way of thank'n you fo` yo interest in Solecizzles Software, n our attempt ta spread tha word `bout tha Front Office Football brand name.

NFL Brotha Analysis

New this year, we blingin' our Receiva Anaylsis Page fo` tha NFL. This shows some dizzle not commonly found on tha wizzy includ'n how often each quarterback in tha league targets each potential receiva . Freak y'all, into the beat y'all.

Copyright © Solecizzle Software, 2005 motha fucka. All Rights Reserved. Use of F-R-to-tha-izzont Office Football is subject ta certain restrictions n limitizzles of warranty unda tha license agreement contained wit tha product. All hustla trademarks is tha property of they respective drug deala.
Privacy Policy

Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:06 PM   #5
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

F-R-to-tha-izzont Office Football

This should be the official name of the next game.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:18 PM   #6
cuervo72
Head Coach

Just a reworking of the old Jive Translator.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #7
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I love how the "O"'s are the spinning rims....that is great!!!!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

It's a tough call, but I think my favorite single line is

"You can even move yo team if tha public won't properly support yo franchise spittin' that real shit. "

Favorite word? Gotta be "demonstrizzle".
Old 03-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #9
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Frizzont Office Football Central
Hizzle of tha Ice Weazels
02/01/2005 05:13 AM
FEATURES
FOF GAMES

(Front Office Football n The College Years are trademarks belong'n ta Solecizzles Software n is used wit permission.)

Monday, January 31st, 2005 (added by SkyDog)
FRONT OFFICE FOOTBALL VERSION 5.1c RELEASED!
Jim has upgraded tha gizzle once again, ta version 5.1b. It fixes some issues wit blunt-rollin' n tweaks a few otha th'n . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'. Go [HERE] fo` more info.

--Ben

Tuesday, Poser 14th, 2004 (added by SkyDog)
FRONT OFFICE FOOTBALL VERSION 5.1b RELEASED!
Jim has upgraded tha game once again, ta version 5.1b. It fixes a few issues, plus adds messin' of championship rings n total drug deala of tha game awards . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. Go [HERE] fo` more info.

--Ben

FOF MP LEAGUES
CONTACT US
OUR FAVORITE Tizzle SIM LINKS
BASEBALLBASKETBALLFOOTBALLHOCKEYSOCCER
Old 03-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #10
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

BASKETBALL

* Fizzy Break College Basketball
* Total Pro Basketball

FOOTBALL

* Frizzont Office Football
* Front Office Football: The College Years

HOCKEY

* Eastside Hockey Shot Calla

SOCCER

* Football Gangsta

Classic

Last edited by INDalltheway : 03-10-2005 at 06:10 PM.
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:49 PM   #11
JeeberD
General Manager

WiznigFL

Simply beautiful...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 10:40 PM   #12
Sharpieman
Greatly Missed. (7/11/84-06/12/05)

"A brotha football simulizzle focuses on elements of tha game you won't find in more traditizzles computa games aww nah."
Old 03-10-2005, 10:46 PM   #13
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
It's a tough call, but I think my favorite single line is

"You can even move yo team if tha public won't properly support yo franchise spittin' that real shit. "

Favorite word? Gotta be "demonstrizzle".

no this is way better

Copyright © Solecizzle Software, 2005 motha fucka. All Rights Reserved. Use of F-R-to-tha-izzont Office Football is subject ta certain restrictions n limitizzles of warranty unda tha license agreement contained wit tha product. All hustla trademarks is tha property of they respective drug deala.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 11:21 PM   #14
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Solecizzle.

oh man. ill never say solecismic again. that word is ruined for me now.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 01:15 AM   #15
RoastDuck
Mascot

A Recap on today's news from the BBC...

"Hong Kong's bitch Tizzay resigns"

R"ock band's bus cracka admits empty'n toilets onto tourists"

and

"Chechen rebels name new crazy ass nigga"
RoastDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:48 PM   #16
Franklinnoble
Banned

Funny thing is, that FOFC front page translation actually looks like Ben could have written it that way in the first place.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #17
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

"It fixes some issues wit blunt-rollin' n tweaks a few otha th'n."

Whoever reported the issues with blunt-rollin' - nice catch! I have to admit, I missed those.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote