Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #1
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Resident Evil 4 (gamecube)

Alls i can say is... wow.. just wow, clearly game of the year on gamecube (11 days in) Any fan of re series has to pick this up

I wish they had released it cross console, I'm just thankful this woman i'm dating has a gamecube (mostly for mario party.. mario kart.. mario whatever)

Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 04:07 PM   #2
Calis
College Starter

Same horrible camera as all RE games?

Thing that kept me from ever liking their games, one of the worst camera/control systems ever.

Wish I still had my Cube.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 10:59 PM   #3
RailsFS
Mascot

well i remember playing RE2 years back and thinking the game was total shit. the camera and controls were HORRRRIBLE. i was very skeptical about RE4, thinking that the reviews were very inflated, and that all the "fanboys" out there just didnt really know what a good game was. well, i borrowed my friends gamecube and RE4 and all i can say is WOW. i am an xbox owner, and am very partial to it, but Resident Evil 4 is worth playing no matter what type of games you like. while i am definitely not saying a gamecube is better than an xbox ('cuz it is clearly not ) RE4 should be played if you ever get the chance. just as a word of warning, the controls are a bit hard to get used to, especially if you have played many console shooters. trust me when i say it tho, the controls are perfect for this game, the developers really nailed this one. hopefully some of you will read this and play the game, because it is definitely worth it.
RailsFS is offline   Reply With Quote