Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-12-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
Dutch
"Dutch"

FOF Nostalgia

While searching archives for something else, I ran across an early fan page I created for FOF.

Here's an excerpt

Quote:
Yes it's a reality, EA Sports has continued on without Jim Gindin. I finally broke down and purchased it (again) to see if it would run on my new OS, Windows XP. It hadn't worked before with Millenium and my Voodoo card due to the hard freeze that would happen. I was curious because Windows XP offers more stability and if an application locked up, it rarely causes the entire OS to lock up. So I forked over 25 bucks and.....(drum roll please)......I haven't had FOF2002 crash once. It actually works with my Voodoo5! I guess we can thank Microsoft for that, at least! I did update the Voodoo5 drivers to the most recent that have been created by whomever as well. So in any event, I'm extremely thrilled at the prospects of working and playing with FOF2002.
FOF2002 has it's issues however as the roster updates are pretty bad. With my team alone (The Tampa Bay Buccaneers) they have the Bucs 5th receiver listed as a TE which makes him worthless, and as advertised on the EA Sports webpage, you can play with Warren Sapp....however, in the game he's now Dan Peoples or something wierd like that. EA Sports needs to get their act together, they are very green with this game and it shows.

lmao!

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote