Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-08-2005, 02:09 AM   #1
Sharpieman
Greatly Missed. (7/11/84-06/12/05)

Predictions???

Its wildcard weekend and we've got St. Louis at Seattle, New York at San Diego, Denver at Indy and Minnesota at Green Bay. Who do you think are going to be the winners?

I've thought about for about 20 seconds and have come up with the winners:

St. Louis over Seattle (should be a close game, if Martz doesn't make a stupid coaching decision, which is a 50-50, then St. Louis should win.)

San Diego over New York (I'll take the Super Chargers over the Jets. Its just a gut feeling that Brees will be able to pick apart the Jets in the end. Should be a close game too.

Indy over Denver (I don't think this will be a close game. Indy at home on the turf with Harrison, Wayne and Peyton. No chance for Denver.)

Green Bay over Minnesota (I've talked to a lot of people they think Minnesota will win, but I can't go against Farve at home.)

BTW, does anyone else have a problem with the NFC matchups? I think 2 games against your division rival is enough. I would rather see St. Louis at Green Bay and Minnesota at Seattle. However, those matchups aren't as good as the ones we have, but its just weird seeing both division rivals play against each other in the wild card.

Another side of me says, "Who cares its going to be the Falcons vs. Eagles in the NFC championship anyway, just enjoy the games."

Sharpieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 03:21 AM   #2
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Seattle. Martz will strike.

J-E-T-S!!! San Diego's secondary will play like a secondary should... and be flagged for it.

Indy. I hate pickin them. The Colts belong in Baltimore.

Green Bay. Green Bay will have their hands full with Moss, but the Viking efence can't tackle or cover. Culpepper will also fumble at a key point.