Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-21-2004, 04:42 PM   #501
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Author's Note:

As noted, I am up to date with Almighty Farms.

However, during the down time of the board, having tired of and wondered about why our fame score was stuck at 82, I did some things I thought might get a higher score.

For example, I wondered if maybe fame was, in part, tied to the # of horses you owned since we only had 13 of a possible 20. So I bought some more at an auction to get to 20 but fame was still 82.

Then I tried getting our horses stats even higher but that changed nothing, either, so I entered all non-BL/PT horses in many races to get their winnings up. That did nothing, as well.

At this point, I have no choice but to assume there is some problem in the game. Almighty Farms is #3 in all time winnings. We are #1 in winnings for the year with more than 5 times the money than #2. BL is easily the top winning horse in the game and her stats are now maxed at 99 for speed, endurance, and acceleration, the 3 main fields. PT is almost maxed, plus, we have 3 2-year olds with all 3 stats already in the 90s.

In short, I now believe there is a problem with the game that will not allow us to reach the original goal of this dynasty...to become the #1 stable in the game. Therefore, I see no reason but one to continue. That reason is to see what our 2 pregnant horses drop on January 9.

The point of this post is that I will update this occasionally until the foaling of our 2 mares. At that time, if our fame is still at 82 or so, we will shut down this dynasty with a tear in our eye. This dynasty has lasted 10 months (as of Dec. 16th), and I will be pissed beyond words if the game fucks me over as it appears it has.

MIke (thealmighty)