Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-14-2004, 01:39 PM   #201
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
Why doesn't someone duplicate this utility?

Very few people here have the ability to reverse engineer the data files in the way that Fido did to get the result (even though a good portion of the file format was posted here by members of the board awhile ago). I don't know how many people here are hardcore programmers the way Fido was. Say what you will, the guy just flat out knew how to program and he was damn good at it (FAR better than me).

I would consider taking on the task, but I have too much on plate as far as "free time projects" go as it is.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 01:40 PM   #202
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97
Is that what we're looking to accomplish? To have SD change his style of moderating? If we're looking for a resolution that would make the major participants happy, I don't think that's it. I mean if some are saying that they'll only return is SD is removed, then a change of his 'style' isn't the end result that they want.

Now if you want to write off those posters as acceptable losses and move onto how SD's style should be for the remainder of us, then I really think that's an issue that SD needs to determine for himself.
This is the post I was refering to, so not everybody that threatened to leave feel they need to say "it wasn't me." I never singled out any of those who left by name, and had no intention of saying they all "would only come back if Skydog left."

Last edited by GrantDawg : 12-14-2004 at 01:40 PM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 01:41 PM   #203
sabotai
General Manager

Ok GrantDawg, you're off the hook. And VPI has been planted there.

I don't think I saw anyone threaten to leave until SkyDog was removed. A change of style is the end result that everyone was looking for.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote