Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-20-2004, 10:33 AM   #1
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Risking a banning

This, I have to pass on to the forum. Alot of you have seen it, I am sure.

NSFW - language

hxxp://www.laserp.com/chris_rockfp.htm
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand

Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 10:40 AM   #2
HornedFrog Purple
Hattrick Moderator

I can vouch for the leave the woman home part.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:42 AM   #3
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

This is one of my fav videos of all-time. The look on the guy's face as she screams, "He got weed!!! He got weed!!!" is just priceless.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:47 AM   #4
mattwakeman
Mascot

I like the driver's face when his friend just goes off on a mad one!
Old 09-20-2004, 11:54 AM   #5
JeeberD
General Manager

"Tell your friend to shut the fuck up."

Heh, two nights ago my friend, her little brother, and I were driving to my friend's house after an Astros game and then a trip to a local tavern. We were going down the road at a decent clip since my friend (who was driving) had to pee rather badly, and the next thing we knew there were flashing lights in the rearview mirror. First thing my friend tells her brother (who is 22 but slightly retarded and on the metal level of a ten or twelve year old) is "Don't say a damn thing."

So the officer comes up and asks how we're doing tonight. My friend says that she's doing fantastic, except that she really has to pee badly. The officer then asks if she knew how fast we were going, and she says she really doesn't know. Turns out we were doing 60 in a 35 zone (three lanes in both directions and the speed limit is 35???), but the officer said that he would let us go with a warning so that my friend could go and do her business. He then asked where we were headed, and my friend said that we were going straight to her house...and that's when her brother spoke up.

"No, we're going to my house first. She needs to take me home!" The officer then raised an eyebrow, "You must not need to pee that badly then..."

Luckily, he still let us off with the warning, but my friend gave her brother the biggest chewing out when we hit the road. I could so see the cop changing his mind after that...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote