Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-26-2003, 09:12 PM   #1
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Angry Tom Tupa Must Die

I was in Vegas last week and put down a $10 parlay bet mostly for kicks on the game at 21-1 odds. All that had to happen is that the Buccs had to cover the four-point spread, the first score of the game had to be a field goal, the two teams had to combine four more than two interceptions and more points had to be scored in the second half than the first half. All of those were accomplished.

The last part of the parylay was that I took the over/under on combined field goals. If the Buccs had converted that field goal, I'd have $210 in my pocket.

If I ever see Tom Tupa, I'm going to beat the ever living piss out of him.

kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:18 PM   #2
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I loved the look on his face after the block. And it lasted for a good 45 seconds. I'm not sure he even knew he was out on the field to punt, with that look on his face.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 06:26 PM   #3
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

Tupa got my vote for MVP. I really didn't vote for him, but if the Raiders would have pulled that one out he would have gotten my vote because that could have cost the Bucs big.
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 06:41 PM   #4
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

I had a similar bet that I made online. I had 20 to 1 odds ($20 to win $400) on Michael Pittman winning the MVP. My friends were talking about what an idiot I was. I know that defense won the game, but I figured since there wasn't one outstanding player on the D that they would award the MVP to Pittman (who had the game of his life) Unfortunatly since they don't use Pittman in first and goal scenerios his stats went from 125 yards rushing, 200 total yards, 2 TDS to just the rushing and total yards. It sure did make the MVP presentation exiting though.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote