Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2016, 02:27 AM   #1
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

First World problems

Was at Chic-fil-A and the top part of my biscuit was broken in half. By the time I was a fourth of the way through, crumbs everywhere. For 3/4 of my chicken biscuit I had to pick up the crumbs and put them back on top so I could have the correct texture of biscuit on top and bottom when it entered my mouth.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:07 AM   #2
AnalBumCover
College Starter

A couple weeks ago we bought a house a new neighborhood. Not far from my previous residence.

Currently suffering from buyers remorse because I learned that Amazon Prime Now does not deliver to my new zip code.

Last edited by AnalBumCover : 07-08-2016 at 08:08 AM.
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:04 AM   #3
korme
Go Reds

ABC, you f'ed up man.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #4
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

This isn't quite in the spirit of First World Problems, but it was a First World Problem.

We were staying with some friends for the holiday. We all took the kids to a waterpark. My younger son and our friends' kid started to melt down after lunch, so we went back to their house. Mrs. A stayed with my older kid to have a little more time splashing around.

After a while, I started to wonder, where are they? Then I realized that I had taken both phones back with me. So Mrs. A was in a strange city without her phone, meaning no GPS. Then I thought to call her to find out where she was, but she didn't have her phone. They I thought to use "Where's my iPhone,' but she didn't have her phone. Then I thought to text her, but she didn't have her phone. They I thought to email her, but she didn't have her phone.

Turns out, we kind of depend on our phones.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #5
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Our neighbor watches our house and dog for us when we go out of town. A few weeks ago we were gone for ten days so he decided to also cut our lawn for us. He used a real low setting though and killed a lot of the front yard. We actually debated whether to say something to him.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 07:46 AM   #6
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I'm about 4 days into grass seed patching on a bare spot in the backyard, this morning I noticed two human footprints so I'm locking down the house until someone admits to this crime. I suspect one of my oldest daughter's friends.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 12:32 PM   #7
Easy Mac

I feel like most first world problems can start with "I was at a Chickfila", such as:

Some kid came to me in the play area while my kid was playing, smacking chicken, talking into my face and ear. I just sat there and played on my phone. I'm legally allowed to punch it in the face right. I mean, if not the kid, the parents for letting your kid run around and get immediately in adult's faces. The kid also put his hand on my shoulder.

He since left, came back, shoved a French fry in his mouth and talked into my face again. At no point did his parents show up and say don't talk to strangers, or be a dick.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:17 PM   #8
Comey
College Starter

Having to go back to wired headphones at the gym. I'm currently charging my pair before I head over, so I can avoid this devastating issue.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:54 PM   #9
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Clearly makes sense long term to avoid skimmers etc, but I get really annoyed waiting the 15 seconds for chip reader cards at a CVS etc. Especially because half the people can't figure out which way to put it in yet.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:04 PM   #10
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Buying a $14 game on Xbox that I don't like. Get mad, then realize there's probably a good portion of the world's population that doesn't make $14 in a year.
Old 07-16-2016, 05:48 PM   #11
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Forgot to turn the pool pump off the other day. I think the pool is too clean now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:42 PM   #12
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
Was at Chic-fil-A[/b]
Sorry, but this disqualifies your story as a FWP.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:07 PM   #13
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

45 years old in September and I'm buying another crotch rocket. Oh well, it's only a 300 I told the old lady.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:55 PM   #14
RainMaker
General Manager

I forgot to set the air to go on before I got home from work so my house was too warm when I got home. Had to wait an hour and a half for it to cool down to a comfortable temperature.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:47 AM   #15
Comey
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I forgot to set the air to go on before I got home from work so my house was too warm when I got home. Had to wait an hour and a half for it to cool down to a comfortable temperature.

Oof. That's rough. My girlfriend is cold all the time. So when I stay at her place, it's borderline hot. That makes for a difficult sleeping situation.

However, firstworldsolution...we switched sides on the bed! Now I'm closest to the window and, more importantly, the fan. After trying it once, she was fine with it. So now, this seems to be how we roll.

Otherwise, I wasn't sure what I'd do.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:53 AM   #16
Comey
College Starter

Old 07-20-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
Sorry, but this disqualifies your story as a FWP.

Chic Fil A is awesome. I don't hear about guys having something in their pants for a girl coworker or stuff like so and so worried being pregnant after hooking up with someone. This is the stuff I hear at other fast food restaurants. Chic Fil A is classy, I can see why you don't like it.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:30 PM   #18
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post

That sucks.

Old 07-20-2016, 10:01 PM   #19
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

They're putting fresh asphalt at our apartment complex and we have to park on the street until it dries.
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:24 AM   #20
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
Chic Fil A is awesome. I don't hear about guys having something in their pants for a girl coworker or stuff like so and so worried being pregnant after hooking up with someone. This is the stuff I hear at other fast food restaurants. Chic Fil A is classy, I can see why you don't like it.
I agree it is totally classy!
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 07-21-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:45 AM   #21
AnalBumCover
College Starter

My 5yo took apart half my LEGO minifigure collection.

#firstworldproblems
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #22
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Chocolate cake is too rich and I don't have any milk
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote