Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL-X 2029 Offseason

Congrats to the Champs! New York has a dynasty going with 3 straight titles and 4 of the last 5!

I hope everyone had a good week off and a happy Halloween. Time to pick things back up again!

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

2028 Awards:

Hitter of the year:

CL - José 'Badger' Serrano (Stafford)

RL - Santiago Martínez (New York)

Mauro Morales Award:

CL - Rafael 'Fathead' Portillo (St. Cloud)

RL - Edward Holt (Spring)

Rookie of the year:

CL - Ken Morgan (Washington)

RL - Ángel Rangel (Maricopa)

Commissioner's Award:

CL - Ramón Ruíz (Havana)

RL - Chi-young Ding (Waikiki)

Best Fielders:

CL:
Pitcher: Dave Griffin (Plantana Pirates)
Catcher: Bronson Bannon (Toledo Archers)
First Baseman: Roberto Díaz (Oshawa Mullets)
Second Baseman: Lewis Clark (Havana Banana Sluggers)
Third Baseman: Ken Morgan (Washington Freedom)
Shortstop: Kyle Allen (Havana Banana Sluggers)
Left Fielder: Brian Smart (Plantana Pirates)
Center Fielder: Anbrosio Lousada (Stafford Terriers)
Right Fielder: Gwang-soo Yi (Stafford Terriers)

RL:
Pitcher: Bob Stokes (New York Legends)
Catcher: Nobuatsu Ine (Maricopa Rattlers)
First Baseman: Franklin Martin (Las Vegas Wildcats)
Second Baseman: Hyeon-san Chong (Ann Arbor Wolverines)
Third Baseman: Sergio Barrera (Cleveland Naps)
Shortstop: Alan Chapman (Las Vegas Wildcats)
Left Fielder: Rubén Arce (Waikiki Beach Boys)
Center Fielder: Jorge Martínez (Cleveland Naps)
Right Fielder: William Proctor (Las Vegas Wildcats)

Old 11-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now!

Old 11-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Friday, November 10th, 2028
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent MR Orlando Vázquez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $300,000.
Thursday, November 9th, 2028
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent MR Leonardo Valdés to a 2-year contract worth a total of $368,000.
Chicago Southpaws: Signed free agent SP Mike Díaz to a 1-year contract worth a total of $136,000.
Tuesday, November 7th, 2028
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent MR Greg Rodgers to a 2-year contract worth a total of $696,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent CL René Gauvin to a 2-year contract worth a total of $306,000.

Saturday, October 28th, 2028
Oshawa Mullets: Signed SP Jim Carr to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $10,614,500.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Sam Gregory to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $4,398,750.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed C Ramón Ruíz to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $18,112,500.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed SP Oscar Belzile to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,450,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed MR Roberto Álvarez to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $12,151,350.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Fernando Márquez to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $4,936,950.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed CF Carlos Pérez to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $8,826,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed SP Carlos González to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Rubén Castaneda to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $1,725,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed CL Julián Pérez to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed SP Kun-young Kim to a minor league contract extension.
New York Legends: Signed RF Natanael Padia to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed RF Juan Ramos to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $3,465,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed MR César Torres to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,115,000.
Friday, October 27th, 2028
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed C António Mendoza to a minor league contract extension.
New York Legends: Signed MR Miguel Santos to a minor league contract extension.
Thursday, October 26th, 2028
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Tokutomi Shimizu to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $1,725,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed SP Cheung Zhen to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,925,000.
Wednesday, October 25th, 2028
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Alex Cooper to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $9,200,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed CF José Romano to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,800,000.
Tuesday, October 24th, 2028
Washington Freedom: Signed C Joe Moran to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $621,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed SP Ricardo Castro to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $25,500,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed CL Jon Phelps to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed 2B Nicholas Docking to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $2,500,000.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #5
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up. Free Agency starts tomorrow morning!

Old 11-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #6
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Good to be back after a week off....

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

Hey guys,

After a couple years away from OOTP, Alan has graciously granted me ownership of the moribound Chicago Southpaws franchise. Wish I could say that they're gonna be in great, skillful hands...but lol, nah.

Look forward to getting reacquainted with some of you guys from my prior stint in the league!
Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #8
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Welcome Pike
Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

yes, everyone please welcome Pike back to our leagues. He ran the Chicago Blacksox in the original FOOL league back in the 1980s for a while. We're happy to have him take over Chicago here in FOOL-X.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike View Post
Hey guys,

After a couple years away from OOTP, Alan has graciously granted me ownership of the moribound Chicago Southpaws franchise. Wish I could say that they're gonna be in great, skillful hands...but lol, nah.

Look forward to getting reacquainted with some of you guys from my prior stint in the league!

Cool! Good to have you around!
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #11
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

Thank you guys.

Wow, I have some work to do. Trying to resist the initial urge to splurge on a FA or two. I don't think that's gonna work for this bunch.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #12
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike View Post
Thank you guys.

Wow, I have some work to do. Trying to resist the initial urge to splurge on a FA or two. I don't think that's gonna work for this bunch.

Yes, please, stay away from all free agents right now. Thanks!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #13
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, running a little late this morning due to voting. Sim time, getting exports now!

Old 11-02-2010, 07:21 AM   #14
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Friday, December 15th, 2028
Chicago Southpaws: Signed free agent SP León Soriano to a 4-year contract worth a total of $45,432,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent MR Fernando Ruíz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $8,877,000.
Thursday, December 14th, 2028
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed free agent SP Junnosuke Saito to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,240,000.
Wednesday, December 13th, 2028
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP Mario Germán to a 3-year contract worth a total of $21,507,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent MR Isamu Osawa to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,377,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent 1B Pedro López to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,404,000.
Monday, December 11th, 2028
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent SP José Rivero to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,976,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed free agent SP Jim Gibbs to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,956,000.
Sunday, December 10th, 2028
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 3B Roberto Díaz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $28,368,000.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent MR Stanley Carter to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,896,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent MR Ismael Coutreras to a 1-year contract worth a total of $450,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent 1B Edward Thompson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,546,000.
Friday, December 8th, 2028
New York Legends: Signed free agent SP Ramón Vega to a 1-year contract worth a total of $9,000,000.
Thursday, December 7th, 2028
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent 3B Nate Madole to a 3-year contract worth a total of $19,910,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent SS Jim Phelps to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,322,000.
Wednesday, December 6th, 2028
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent 1B Peter Beck to a 4-year contract worth a total of $24,000,000.
Tuesday, December 5th, 2028
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent MR Mang Tran-Nhu to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,268,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent C Bronson Bannon to a 4-year contract worth a total of $31,072,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent C Raúl Rodríguez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,114,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Jorge Dávila to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Manchu Zhuo to a minor league contract.
Monday, December 4th, 2028
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent SP Craig Johnson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,614,000.
Spring Lions: Signed free agent SS Andrew Wright to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,351,000.
Sunday, December 3rd, 2028
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent SP Tadaaki Kishita to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,172,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent MR José Cruz to a 1-year contract worth a total of $557,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent SP Andrés Pérez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,103,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent 3B José Rodríguez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,284,000.
Saturday, December 2nd, 2028
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent 3B Kelvin Nelson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,674,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent MR Orlando Tirado to a 1-year contract worth a total of $363,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent MR Thomas-Louis LaPointe to a 1-year contract worth a total of $697,000.
Friday, December 1st, 2028
Spring Lions: Signed free agent SP Sang-cheol Pak to a 3-year contract worth a total of $14,823,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent C Jim O'Conaghty to a 2-year contract worth a total of $8,006,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent SP Raúl Quiñones to a minor league contract.

Thursday, November 30th, 2028
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent C José Guevara to a 1-year contract worth a total of $733,000.
Chicago Southpaws: Signed free agent SP Michael Jennings to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,148,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent SP Lance Payne to a 1-year contract worth a total of $200,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Dale Brown to a minor league contract.
Wednesday, November 29th, 2028
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent SP Lonnie King to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 2B Cristián Guzmán to a minor league contract.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent SP Ken Webb to a minor league contract.
Tuesday, November 28th, 2028
New York Legends: Signed free agent SP José Martínez to a minor league contract.
Monday, November 27th, 2028
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Eugene Glover to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,932,000.
Sunday, November 26th, 2028
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent CF José Chávez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,216,000.
Saturday, November 25th, 2028
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent 3B Wenceslas Justino to a 1-year contract worth a total of $750,000.
Thursday, November 23rd, 2028
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent SP Lyndon Davis to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 2B Enrico Pérez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,072,000.
Wednesday, November 22nd, 2028
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent CL Odilon Valente to a minor league contract.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:24 AM   #15
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

oh boy - I didn't get any SP's....

I'm officially on the market for some SP if anyone wants to unload some.

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #16
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up. Spring Training and the Amateur Draft runs tomorrow morning.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:25 AM   #17
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

We're definitely just piecing together scraps this year!
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #18
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

The SP crop wasn't much to choose from, but my first impression of this team in Chicago is that we've got some good young PP on the farm, but not nearly enough pitching that looks like it's within a year or two of being ready.

I probably overspent on Soriano....hoping he can anchor the rotation for at least a couple years.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Hey Pike! Welcome back!

Yeah, actually, this was a poor class to have money for (sorry for ending this sentence in a preposition, Teach!). It was probably the weakest FOOLX free agent class both in pitching and hitting that I can recall for some time.

But, hey, if you don't expect to contend right away, it would be silly to drop big money on guys who can only help you now, right? I like Soriano, solid pitcher.

As for Havana, we mostly did what we needed. We get out replacement of Ruiz (the 1B) in Burk, and we got Osawa back in the pen at our price instead of his. Still a little money to spend, too, if when I do my lineups, I find a hole I didn't expect to find there. I expect this team should be as good as last year's (although I was surprised when last year's team got to the playoffs).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #20
Tasan
College Starter

Well, it looks like the status quo will hold for my pitching staff. That sucks.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #21
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hey Pike! Welcome back!

Yeah, actually, this was a poor class to have money for (sorry for ending this sentence in a preposition, Teach!). It was probably the weakest FOOLX free agent class both in pitching and hitting that I can recall for some time.

But, hey, if you don't expect to contend right away, it would be silly to drop big money on guys who can only help you now, right? I like Soriano, solid pitcher.

Thanks Chief! Good to see you're still here!

I spent more on Soriano than I prolly ought to have. Then again, I'm only really overpaying for this 1st year at 14+ mil, and since there wasn't anything else to spend on that's ok. Next year and for the 2 years after that he's only $10 mil, which seems acceptable for a guy of his talent level. Plus, at 32...he should be productive through my contract before the age bug hits.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #22
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

lol, didn't take long for me to become engrossed in thinking about this league again!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:00 AM   #23
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now

Old 11-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #24
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Round 1
Round 1, Pick 1 - Cleveland Naps: CF Ángel Castillo
Round 1, Pick 2 - Chicago Southpaws: CF Larry Hinxman
Round 1, Pick 3 - St Louis Hops: RF Paul Jones
Round 1, Pick 4 - Stafford Terriers: CF Christophe Pruvost
Round 1, Pick 5 - Las Vegas Wildcats: SP Kenny Bean
Round 1, Pick 6 - Plantana Pirates: CF Nate Johnson
Round 1, Pick 7 - Maricopa Rattlers: C Ryuzaburo Sasaki
Round 1, Pick 8 - Oshawa Mullets: C Jack Cline
Round 1, Pick 9 - Portland Axemen: 2B Ron Spencer
Round 1, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: SS Tim Ingram
Round 1, Pick 11 - St Cloud Raindrops: 2B Bill Caldwell
Round 1, Pick 12 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR John Ballard
Round 1, Pick 13 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR Dave Thomas
Round 1, Pick 14 - Washington Freedom: 3B José Reyes
Round 1, Pick 15 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Carlos Martínez
Round 1, Pick 16 - New York Legends: MR Timothy Lavoie
Supplemental Round 1
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 1 - Las Vegas Wildcats: SS Héctor Pérez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 2 - Oshawa Mullets: RF Ad Lorent
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 3 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: 3B David Roberts
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 4 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR Martin Bélanger
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 5 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR Mitchell Bahr
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 6 - Waikiki Beach Boys: RF Rich Pierson
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 7 - Washington Freedom: 3B Shunsen Hayagawa
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 8 - Stafford Terriers: SP Zhi-huan Luo
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 9 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: CF Hyun-oo Park
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 10 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR Manny Pérez
Round 2
Round 2, Pick 1 - Cleveland Naps: CL Jorge Guerra
Round 2, Pick 2 - Chicago Southpaws: LF Juan Velázquez
Round 2, Pick 3 - St Louis Hops: CF Ricardo Aldape
Round 2, Pick 4 - Stafford Terriers: CF Takamasa Uchiyama
Round 2, Pick 5 - Las Vegas Wildcats: CF Carlos Robles
Round 2, Pick 6 - Waikiki Beach Boys: RF Zhen-ying Ye
Round 2, Pick 7 - Maricopa Rattlers: SP Jason Powell
Round 2, Pick 8 - Oshawa Mullets: 3B Joe Richards
Round 2, Pick 9 - Portland Axemen: CF Paul McKenzie
Round 2, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: LF Don Criss
Round 2, Pick 11 - St Cloud Raindrops: SP Kokei Terada
Round 2, Pick 12 - Las Vegas Wildcats: 2B Fesseha Jabulani
Round 2, Pick 13 - Washington Freedom: RF Ralph Whittier
Round 2, Pick 14 - Washington Freedom: C Armando Salas
Round 2, Pick 15 - Havana Banana Sluggers: SP Virgilio Gonzáles
Round 2, Pick 16 - New York Legends: 2B Miguel Tejo
Round 3
Round 3, Pick 1 - Cleveland Naps: CL Juan Torres
Round 3, Pick 2 - Chicago Southpaws: C Gonzalo Roldán
Round 3, Pick 3 - St Louis Hops: SP Francisco Ávila
Round 3, Pick 4 - Stafford Terriers: SS José Carlos Borges
Round 3, Pick 5 - Las Vegas Wildcats: MR Juan García
Round 3, Pick 6 - Plantana Pirates: 3B Pedro Gonsáles
Round 3, Pick 7 - Maricopa Rattlers: MR Bob Miller
Round 3, Pick 8 - Oshawa Mullets: RF George Fenton
Round 3, Pick 9 - Portland Axemen: 1B Sean Yarbrough
Round 3, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: C Robinson León
Round 3, Pick 11 - St Cloud Raindrops: 1B Ángel López
Round 3, Pick 12 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: C Manny Martínez
Round 3, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: SS Mike Schaefer
Round 3, Pick 14 - Washington Freedom: 2B Ryan Hamilton
Round 3, Pick 15 - Havana Banana Sluggers: 1B Orlando Pinto
Round 3, Pick 16 - New York Legends: 3B Bobby O'Brien
Round 4
Round 4, Pick 1 - Cleveland Naps: 3B Tommy Wilson
Round 4, Pick 2 - Chicago Southpaws: SP Huang-di Tow
Round 4, Pick 3 - St Louis Hops: SP Todd Chambers
Round 4, Pick 4 - Stafford Terriers: CF Asher Livingston
Round 4, Pick 5 - Las Vegas Wildcats: LF Jaime Ríos
Round 4, Pick 6 - Plantana Pirates: CF Peter Caffyn
Round 4, Pick 7 - Maricopa Rattlers: MR José Rivero
Round 4, Pick 8 - Oshawa Mullets: MR Allen Callahan
Round 4, Pick 9 - Portland Axemen: 3B Bor-zeng Zhào
Round 4, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: LF Jong-gook Ch'ae
Round 4, Pick 11 - St Cloud Raindrops: 2B Jim Bean Jr.
Round 4, Pick 12 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: 3B Hsi-chuen Xú
Round 4, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: MR Adrián Moreno
Round 4, Pick 14 - Washington Freedom: CF Gonzalo González
Round 4, Pick 15 - Havana Banana Sluggers: SP Arturo Mesa
Round 4, Pick 16 - New York Legends: CF Gilberto Rosa
Round 5
Round 5, Pick 1 - Cleveland Naps: C Patrick Brown
Round 5, Pick 2 - Chicago Southpaws: C Raúl Romano
Round 5, Pick 3 - St Louis Hops: RF Pablo Rivas
Round 5, Pick 4 - Stafford Terriers: MR José Ramírez
Round 5, Pick 5 - Las Vegas Wildcats: C Arturo Corona
Round 5, Pick 6 - Plantana Pirates: MR Keith Pope
Round 5, Pick 7 - Maricopa Rattlers: MR Charles Gross
Round 5, Pick 8 - Oshawa Mullets: 2B Bernardete Nabo
Round 5, Pick 9 - Portland Axemen: SP Roy Reed
Round 5, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: MR José De La Cruz
Round 5, Pick 11 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR Ismael Delgadilo
Round 5, Pick 12 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: LF Denver Crochet
Round 5, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: C Eduardo Serrano
Round 5, Pick 14 - Washington Freedom: SP Ted Fullerton
Round 5, Pick 15 - Havana Banana Sluggers: C Richard Johnson
Round 5, Pick 16 - New York Legends: SP Joel Lee

Old 11-03-2010, 07:04 AM   #25
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Thursday, March 8th, 2029
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed MR Timothy Bates to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Alfredo Ramírez to a minor league contract extension.
Wednesday, March 7th, 2029
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Lyndon Davis to a minor league contract extension.
Monday, March 5th, 2029
Portland Axemen: Signed RF Daniel Garza to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $36,000,000.
Sunday, March 4th, 2029
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent SP Mike Wheaton to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,599,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent MR José Garza to a 1-year contract worth a total of $355,000.
New York Legends: Signed free agent 1B Matsusuke Sakurai to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,103,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent MR Alfonso Martínez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $513,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent RF Kirk Auclair to a 1-year contract worth a total of $845,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent CF José Solís to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,336,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent MR Jack Duffy to a 1-year contract worth a total of $4,775,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent CL Don Spottswood to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,991,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent LF Jorge Rodríguez to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Matt Cain to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,523,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent 2B Shigetaka Suzuki to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,040,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent MR Albert Gallegos to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,998,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent MR Doug Padgett to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,582,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent RF Wook-jin Yun to a 1-year contract worth a total of $6,012,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent MR Bill Moore to a 1-year contract worth a total of $468,000.
New York Legends: Signed free agent 3B Pepe Rivera to a minor league contract.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent MR Joe Webb to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,242,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 1B Jesús Mota to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,700,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 1B David Rivera to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,700,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 2B Juan Quiñones to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,000,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent SP Callum Brodbeck to a minor league contract.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent CL Jesús Calderón to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent RF Jorge Estrada to a 1-year contract worth a total of $4,000,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent CF Matthis Boudreau to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,986,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 2B Gustavo Carmona to a minor league contract.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #26
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Continental League

TeamWLPctGBRFRAPRecPPctDiff
St Cloud Raindrops168.667-1159115-9.6051
Oshawa Mullets159.6251.011710114-10.5671
St Louis Hops1212.5004.012812013-11.529-1
Washington Freedom1212.5004.012310813-11.559-1
Havana Banana Sluggers1113.4585.011010712-12.513-1
Chicago Southpaws1113.4585.013515111-13.4490
Stafford Terriers1113.4585.011213710-14.4091
Plantana Pirates816.3338.010513010-14.404-2
Republic League
Portland Axemen168.667-14911715-9.6081
Waikiki Beach Boys1410.5832.014712913-11.5591
New York Legends1410.5832.01229615-9.607-1
Spring Lions1212.5004.012612412-12.5070
Ann Arbor Wolverines1212.5004.014715012-12.4910
Cleveland Naps1014.4176.011413210-14.4340
Maricopa Rattlers1014.4176.013115910-14.4130
Las Vegas Wildcats816.3338.01031329-15.389-1

Old 11-03-2010, 07:16 AM   #27
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up.

The Regular season runs tomorrow morning! I seem to have weekly conference calls with some of our overseas offices on Thursday once again, so likely closer to 8:30-8:45 before the season will typically run.

Just to play it safe, exports are still due at 7am every week unless told otherwise though.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:16 AM   #28
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Preseason Player of the Year Pick
Santiago Martínez
OutfieldNew York Legends

Preseason Pitcher of the Year Pick
Edward Holt
PitcherSpring Lions

Preseason Rookie of the Year Pick
Brett Edgar
OutfieldMaricopa Rattlers

Preseason Team Ratings

Continental League
Chicago Southpaws:
F
Havana Banana Sluggers:
A
Oshawa Mullets:
B
Plantana Pirates:
C
St Cloud Raindrops:
A
St Louis Hops:
C
Stafford Terriers:
C
Washington Freedom:
B
Republic League
Ann Arbor Wolverines:
C
Cleveland Naps:
C
Las Vegas Wildcats:
D
Maricopa Rattlers:
C
New York Legends:
A+
Portland Axemen:
B
Spring Lions:
A
Waikiki Beach Boys:
B

Old 11-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #29
MattG
Mascot

Well not a bad Spring Training. Instead of just sucking year after year we've decided to go a new route and play around with the game.

For some reason I can't dload the league file in game, it's crashed OOTP twice. Now I'm trying the one from the website but it's telling me I should be done sometime next year. Maybe it'll work faster later.
MattG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #30
MattG
Mascot

After re-dloading the league file it won't let me upload my export now...and I spent a lot of time messing with stuff!

Error 201 - Connect Error

My firewall is off.
MattG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #31
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
After re-dloading the league file it won't let me upload my export now...and I spent a lot of time messing with stuff!

Error 201 - Connect Error

My firewall is off.

Sent you a PM. I'll make sure you're ok for tomorrow and get you situated.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #32
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

wow...an F rating. Guess that's kinda earned. Hope some of these kids on the farm grow up fast!