Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

The End of the British Empire is Near!

Quote:
The Ides of March are coming: Pro-Impeachment Democrat wins nomination in Texas

Houston, March 3, 2010 – The victory in the 22nd Congressional District yesterday by LaRouche Democrat Kesha Rogers sent an unmistakable message to the White House, and its British imperial controllers: Your days are numbered. Kesha's campaign hit relentlessly at a single theme, that President Obama must go, that his attacks on this nation – with his dismantling of the manned space program, his efforts to ram through a fascist, killer “health care” policy, his endless bailouts for Wall Street swindlers, while demanding budget cuts which will increase the death rates among the poor, the sick, the elderly and the unemployed – are not acceptable, and will not be tolerated.

Skeptics said that LaRouche's approach is impractical, it won't work, that Democrats will never support someone who is calling for the President's impeachment. Obviously, the voters of the 22nd district disagreed with those skeptics, as Kesha received 53% of the vote against two opponents. As Kesha told the Galveston Daily News last night, when a reporter asked if she expected support from the Democratic Party in the fall election, “I am leading a war against the British Empire. I'm not worried about what Democratic Party hacks say or do.”

The arrogance of those hacks, who seem to be taking their lead from the Narcissist-in-Chief, was evident in the statement issued last night by her losing opponent, Doug Blatt, who was endorsed by all the “official” Democratic clubs in the District. He wrote:

“I'm sorry to inform you that we lost.

“The winner, Kesha Rogers, is already claiming on her web site that this means that voters in the 22nd District want to impeach the President.

“I can't believe that most people who voted for her knew that she wants to do that.

“I do believe that most of them didn't do any research about the candidates before voting.” [emphasis added -ed]

He is wrong. The voters knew exactly what they were doing when they cast their ballots for Rogers. They saw Kesha and her campaign army every day. The LYM forces ruled the streets, walking the neighborhoods, taking an uncompromising message to the voters: This is your time to make history, to take this country back from the global speculators who are destroying everything precious to us. After we impeach Obama, we are going to implement the LaRouche Plan, beginning with a global Glass-Steagall, and full-funding for a Moon-Mars mission, as the essential science driver behind a major commitment to build the modern infrastructure this nation needs.

And the voters responded, proving again, that courage and imagination will defeat immoral skepticism and cowardly capitulation.

Harley Schlanger
LaRouche's Western USA spokesman

F U Queen Elizabeth!

JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Tell me this was from The Onion?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
JediKooter
Coordinator

Ah Texas, the last bastion of revolutionaries...

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Ah the LaRouchers. They're out quite often near my workplace, always fun to try to avoid.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I hear she was really trailing in the polls until Morrissey started campaigning for her.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

This is great! A few things that caught my eye:

*LaRouche Democrat? BWAHAHAHA. That's great!
*I guess it's about time the Dems started trying to catch up with the GOP in the nutball arms race
*I gotta ask: how many who voted for her are conservatives who registered as Dems to screw with people?
*I'm also going to guess I'm not going going out on a limb guessing that this is one of those districts where there's a snowball's chance in hell of a Dem win: the type that goes 80-20 every election.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 03-04-2010 at 01:29 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

The really sad part is that if you drop the British empire stuff, that’s pretty much the campaign that Perry ran against Hutchinson.
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I agree strongly with the space program funding... and I imagine in the Houston area that has some strong support. Emphasize that part of the campaign and its not hard to see where you could get a motivated niche to win you a primary.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #9
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Ke$ha?

Man, chart toppers and running for Congress? You go girl! Brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #10
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by I. J. Reilly View Post
The really sad part is that if you drop the British empire stuff, that’s pretty much the campaign that Perry ran against Hutchinson.

Plus, I'm not sure if a global Glass-Steagall would be a bad thing.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #11
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I think, but am not certain, that is Tom DeLay's old district.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #12
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
I think, but am not certain, that is Tom DeLay's old district.

Good eye. Went Dem in '06, went back GOP in '08 by a 53-42 margin.

Didn't realize, until Wiki'ing, that DeLay's old district was also the first district that Ron Paul served from, first in a special election in '76, then losing the seat in '78 before winning it back in '80.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #13
chesapeake
College Starter

It is Tom Delay's old seat, which was held for one term by Democrat Nick Lampson. In 2008, the GOP won it back. If the Dems couldn't hold it in 08, there was no chance to take it back this year.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote