Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
Rizon
Pro Starter

How to know your friend is on crackrock

Long story short, my best friend (of my whole life) was a former meth addict. His wife left him this summer, and he got back on the meth again, then accused his wife and I of having an affair ... by drilling holes into his rooftop and having sex in his attic at night (I've never set a finger on her). After trying to get him some help, with his family as well, and him refusing, I told him to stay away from me. Haven't heard much from him for a few months, until his estranged wife sent me this message he sent her last night:

(I removed everyone's name)

Quote:
You were sleeping with (ME) the month of may until mid june and you meet
(SOME OTHER GUY) there office there toilet supplier and he wouldn't leave his wife so
now you are with Somebody who (ME) Knows .Now I know why (ME) only have this
to say when he came over get a lawyer because you told him what you were
going to do and you slept with him and the only thing he could tell me he
thought a good enough trade for you was get a lawyer and you wouldnt tell
me because of that thats why you teared up when you showed me his pic with
his girl . you and (MY LAST NAME) planned that you would get control after you
took my only support .You are going to receive the hurt the emotional
shutdown and the imberisment and everything double that you gave me And for
(ME) I hope and Pray she isn't like you.You have taken and destroyed what I
have fought for the six years I was with you .I can hear those hot russian
women coming and they want your dinner (HIS WIFE) and I will train them and they
will get it .You and (MY LAST NAME) awaken the wrong side you didn't want
involved in this .I am raising freeks just to take from you which you took
from me and they are Hot smooth young and because of me are going to know
how to strip your life from you and its not going to stop and the courts
are going to say hot women who are not taking money there just doing it to
make you not have a chance and i will get them over here I have been made a
fool of for loving you and thinking he was a friend ITS PAY BACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.

Last edited by Rizon : 12-21-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

If you take a hit of crack, you should be able to understand every word of that diatribe.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yikes. that's unintelligable. sorry to hear about that situation though Rizon.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Amazing letter, in that the words are all in english and are assembled in a manner where they appear they may have had something to say, yet do not actually accomplish anything.

I believe it was his attempt to borrow her television.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #5
GoSeahawks
High School Varsity

Do you have any idea what that person might have been trying to say? I'm curious.
GoSeahawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #6
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I don't know but is a restraining order required...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
Rizon
Pro Starter

I've known him for over 33 years, and I still can't quite decipher some of that. I think he's saying he's buying hot young Russian brides or hookers (he's broke and unemployed, so I don't know how) ... who are hungry and he's offering them his wife's dinner ... or something.

Don't do drugs, kids.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
I've known him for over 33 years, and I still can't quite decipher some of that. I think he's saying he's buying hot young Russian brides or hookers (he's broke and unemployed, so I don't know how) ... who are hungry and he's offering them his wife's dinner ... or something.

Don't do drugs, kids.

I'd note that there's nothing wrong with Russian brides.........as long as you're not doing drugs when getting hitched with them.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Translation -

I am incredibly paranoid and horny for Russian women and I'm coming for you.

He is (was) your friend, but I'd be getting as much space as possible between you and him.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Oh, and if you want, I'm sure we can band together and tell jbmagic to leave you alone if that will help.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
spleen1015
Coordinator

I hope your friend isn't Mel Gibson. If he is, you're in trouble when he comes for pay back.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #12
Rizon
Pro Starter

My best translation:

You were sleeping with Rizon from May until mid-June, and then you met another guy who is a toilet supplier. He wouldn’t leave his wife so now you are with someone Rizon knows. Now I know why Rizon only had this to say when he came over: “get a lawyer”. Because you told him what you were going to do and you slept with him and the only thing he could tell me was he thought a good enough trade for you was to get a lawyer (?). You wouldn’t tell me because of that (?), and that’s why you teared up when you showed me a picture with his girlfriend.
You and Rizon planned that you would get control after you took my only support. You are going to receive the hurt, emotional shutdown and embarrassment, and everything double that you gave me. And for Rizon, I hope and pray his girlfriend isn’t like you.
You have taken and destroyed what I have fought for during the six years I was with you. I can hear those hot Russian women coming, and they want what you have. I will train them and they will get it. You and Rizon have awakened the wrong side of me, and you didn’t want to be involved in this. I am raising freaks just to take from you which you took from me. They are hot, smooth and young, and because of me are going to know how to strip your life from you. It’s not going to stop. The courts are going to say “these hot women are not taking money, they are just doing it to make you not have a chance”. I will get these Russian women over here. I have been made a fool of for loving you and thinking Rizon was a friend. It’s payback!
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Your friend is Nico Bellic?
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #14
DanGarion
Coordinator

So where are the pixs of the hot Russian women at?
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #15
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
So where are the pixs of the hot Russian women at?

The Chive Search Results russian brides «
Old 12-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post

Let me get out my credit card!!!!!
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #17
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Wasn't this the guy married to Brittany Murphy?
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #18
path12
Coordinator

That's a shame.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #19
JediKooter
Coordinator

Crackrock? Isn't that what Barney Rubble had to go to rehab for?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #20
Rizon
Pro Starter

It gets better, he just sent me this message on Facebook:
He sent me a message on Facebook last night, and I responded before I got the email from his wife.

Quote:
I am (SISTER AND BROTHER-IN-LAW)’s house paying rent I have been here since OCT working out living life the way I should .Glad for you but maybe now you will understand when you have someone like in your life you put everything in you go for broke .Thats why I fell so hard and maybe you will know now what I am talking about .You let me Down .WE were a team like rock climbers when a climber falls his partner lets the rope slide through his hands and slows him down slowly so he can grab the rock again you let go and turned your back .I would of understood that if you told me hey your to messed up to live with me .When my life was in shambles you turned away you hurt me I had nobody.You will know now you fall hard when you love hard you didn't love (RIZON’S EX-WIFE) as much as you love this one I pray that you won't see that day .One more thing (HIS WIFE) is getting hers see the women you have I have 5 of her Russian and fine and they are going to take every guy she fucks with and screw him just because (HIS WIFE) like him so who ever (HIS WIFE) with better not think like you or her because I will get my REkning like Wyatt EARB BY (RIZON’S LAST NAME).
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #21
judicial clerk
College Benchwarmer

Not to pick a nit, but crackrock is crack cocaine while meth is methamphetamine. You seem to be using them interchangeably. Of course, maybe so is your friend.

Have you considered that maybe he is also having his first psychotic break?
judicial clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #22
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

poor guy...i hope he gets the help he (obviously) needs.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #23
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by judicial clerk View Post
Not to pick a nit, but crackrock is crack cocaine while meth is methamphetamine. You seem to be using them interchangeably. Of course, maybe so is your friend.

Have you considered that maybe he is also having his first psychotic break?

Haha, I know ...

He's already had his first psychotic break ... back when he was convinced people were videotaping his house, his neighbors had installed a vibrating machine under his house, his neighbors had wired sound in his house, and his wife was having sex in his attic at night with his neighbor. He was texting me hundreds of times a day with this mess and also calling my work about a dozen times a day. So I called the police, and they went over to check on him. They didn't do anything. The next day the same stuff happened, and I called his family, and they called the police. They finally talked him into going to county ... he went, but refused to stay or get any type of treatment (and they couldn't keep him for whatever reason). This went on for several weeks until his family refused to talk to him anymore. He wanted to come live with me, but he's been on and off meth (etc) at least 25 times, including a 12 month stint at drug rehab. At that point I asked him to go to rehab, and when he refused I told him I couldn't help him anymore.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #24
JediKooter
Coordinator

Where's the Whitney Houston translator?

On a serious note, is his sentence structure and punctuation that bad because of the drugs or is english not his first language?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 12-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #25
RainMaker
General Manager

That's fucked up but not unexpected. Drugs can change the nicest people into the most fucked up.

There is a guy who I was somewhat friends with (more friends of a friend of mine). He had an on and off again relationship with drugs/alcohol. Would just go on these binges for days and end up in a hospital or arrested. The guy actually has an amazing family and friends who did so much for him. Would clean him up, give him money, get him jobs, etc. He fucked them all up over and over again.

Anyways, he finally got someone to take him in. The parents of his on and off again girlfriend. They are real religious and this was one of those "we can save him through Christ" type deals. He got a couple of DUIs, possesion charges, shoplifting charges, stole their car and crashed it into a tree. They still hung with him.

He started getting desperate at some point. Was begging people for money, stealing things from friends/family and pawning them. He came knocking at my window at 4am a couple times begging for $20. Got worse with others and was threatening to make up stories about them cheating on their wives and telling them if they wouldn't help him. Eventually the older couple had enouogh of him and wanted to kick him out. He tied them up, cut the older woman, and threatened to kill them if they didn't empty out their bank accounts (apparently he wanted money to run away to Mexico to avoid charges pending for DUI, shoplifting, etc). Was arrested for a lot of charges after that and is still in jail. Everyone has cut contact from family to friends.

I guess my point is that he was a real nice guy sober. One of those shirt off his back guys. Drugs just had an amazing influence over him and he can't kick it.

The other point is that you need to block/ignore everything. The worst thing that people did for this guy was continuing to give him chances, to let him plead his case, to help him through his problems. He is lost and odds are will never come back. Don't get yourself caught in a situation where you have a guy running out of the bushes with an axe one night because he thinks you wronged him in some drugged up stupor. I would also highly recommend getting restraining orders against him so that if you do encounter him, he can get thrown in jail (which is probably what is best for him). He seems to be going insane and his ex-wife should be very careful.

Last edited by RainMaker : 12-21-2009 at 01:09 PM.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #26
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Where's the Whitney Houston translator?

On a serious note, is his sentence structure and punctuation that bad because of the drugs or is english not his first language?

Actually ... this is good for him. I'm not sure what his disability is, but he was illiterate for most of his childhood, and he has a very difficult time learning and holding down a job. Plus his family has acted as an enabler for him by doing everything for him his whole life.

But the lunacy he's speaking is from the drugs.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #27
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
That's fucked up but not unexpected. Drugs can change the nicest people into the most fucked up.

There is a guy who I was somewhat friends with (more friends of a friend of mine). He had an on and off again relationship with drugs/alcohol. Would just go on these binges for days and end up in a hospital or arrested. The guy actually has an amazing family and friends who did so much for him. Would clean him up, give him money, get him jobs, etc. He fucked them all up over and over again.

Anyways, he finally got someone to take him in. The parents of his on and off again girlfriend. They are real religious and this was one of those "we can save him through Christ" type deals. He got a couple of DUIs, possesion charges, shoplifting charges, stole their car and crashed it into a tree. They still hung with him.

He started getting desperate at some point. Was begging people for money, stealing things from friends/family and pawning them. He came knocking at my window at 4am a couple times begging for $20. Got worse with others and was threatening to make up stories about them cheating on their wives and telling them if they wouldn't help him. Eventually the older couple had enouogh of him and wanted to kick him out. He tied them up, cut the older woman, and threatened to kill them if they didn't empty out their bank accounts (apparently he wanted money to run away to Mexico to avoid charges pending for DUI, shoplifting, etc). Was arrested for a lot of charges after that and is still in jail. Everyone has cut contact from family to friends.

I guess my point is that he was a real nice guy sober. One of those shirt off his back guys. Drugs just had an amazing influence over him and he can't kick it.

The other point is that you need to block/ignore everything. The worst thing that people did for this guy was continuing to give him chances, to let him plead his case, to help him through his problems. He is lost and odds are will never come back. Don't get yourself caught in a situation where you have a guy running out of the bushes with an axe one night because he thinks you wronged him in some drugged up stupor. I would also highly recommend getting restraining orders against him so that if you do encounter him, he can get thrown in jail (which is probably what is best for him). He seems to be going insane and his ex-wife should be very careful.

i gotta agree with RainMaker - jail (or county detox) seems like the best place for him. him violating a restraining order that his ex-wife or you or someone else gets on him is prolly the fastest way to get him there safely.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #28
JediKooter
Coordinator

Ah ok. It was hard to tell if english was his first language or not. There is definitely some paranoia going on in his writing. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and I hope he gets sober sooner rather than later.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:13 PM   #29
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

hxxp://englishrussia.com/?p=3399

the REAL Russian brides......
Apathetic Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #30
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Awful drug.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #31
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

I feel awful for him, although he made the choice to do drugs, he obviously needs help now. this hits home pretty hard, as I was renting a room from my ex's mom when she had her first psychotic break down. She thought that there were dea men in the bushes with sound translators and hearing devices. She also thought the dog was bugged . Meth (what she was on) really really fucks with you. (I myself have never done it, and the crazy thing was I didn't even realize she was doing it while I was living there until she started freaking out)
Old 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #32
Logan
Head Coach

Is your friend a South California businessman? I see some eerie similarities.

2009-10 College Football Bowl Season thread - Front Office Football Central
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #33
Rizon
Pro Starter

So I've removed this guy from my life, deleted and blocked him from Facebook, so he has no way to contact me. I still hear things through his estranged wife though, and he's sent her these 3 gems in the last couple of weeks. The last one is today and she's going to get a restraining order because of it. She's also forwarded these emails to his family, though they've made excuses for his behavior in the past.

Quote:
(HIS WIFE) I know you won't and never will but thats you and as far as our
marriage was I never attacked you from the back I always been up front and
always came to you with you knowing and aware ,I was told and wasn't given
the truth to fix or the knowledge of your sneaky tatics I always had to
figure it out. Don't you think If I was actually gay why would I have put
up with your false life and still loved you don't you think I would of left
you and still would of had the money why would I share anything with
somebody who doesnt have any guts or backbone to make me go through the
roof crazy because she thinks that it wouldnt bother me and I am going to
tell you that you won't have anything that would stand more worse than what
sneaky no real women would do if she thought she still had over me and knew
the the damage it would do to me if they were going for crushing damage .I
am still catching you stabbing me from the dark from a craigslist forum and
you are still coming from the back and rabbit punching going through my
email address and my face book photos .What will hurt and destroy me will
never destroy me I expect you will come from the dark like somebody who has
it so good that she lies even when I know .What stories are you going to
give to tell when they are the same stories you have been telling when we
were together same record stay out my email you would have an issue if
wanted to use the phone and you get on my email come on (HIS WIFE) get some back
bone are you really getting anything that you have no guts to show

Quote:
take your over your website no your in mine and like I said you have to
pullshit you dont have that apeal to me you loose you just are low go
tell each other stories that you and could only think about having because
only desperate people do this crap have fun

Quote:
I have come to a black end .I will be moving out of here soon to nowhere I
will purchase A COLD TOOL like your heart place it under my chin and feel
the warmth of its friend as it places me in a deep sleep and the only
un heartless thing you can do is tell them were I want to layed down to
sleep . AS (HIS 1st DAUGHTER) LOOKS WITH A ? ON HER FACE AND (HIS 2ND DAUGHTER) THAT kHARMA WILL PUT
A PINCH IN YOUR LIFE i WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH

A couple of weeks ago he showed up at the apartment complex she was living at, while she was gone, and tried unsuccessfully to talk the manager into letting him into her apartment. She's since moved in with her boyfriend (gated community).

He told her he had prostate cancer, and when she confronted him about the survival rates (for a 33 year old man) he backed off the cancer story.

He's also still convinced she is breaking into places he is staying and having sex in that location's attic. He told her "to come in the back door, because he could hear me in his garage... and it was ok for me to bring my new BF
too...."
Quote:
Old 01-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #34
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

you should prolly join in on that restraining order dude...
Old 01-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #35
molson
General Manager

I wonder if there's some schizophrenia going on here too.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #36
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

That last one kind of sounds like a suicide note, a messed up one though so I could be wrong. BTW, have you asked his ex if any Russian brides have tried to steal her boyfriend? I kind of wanted that scheme to happen.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #37
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

This stuff makes me very thankful that no one in my immediate family has these kinds of issues in their life. Terrible stuff.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #38
markprior22
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I wonder if there's some schizophrenia going on here too.

+1 Definitely sounds like it
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #39
A-Husker-4-Life
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
That last one kind of sounds like a suicide note, a messed up one though so I could be wrong.

That's exactly what I thought, a desperate cry for attention(suicide attempt).

I would definitely be wary of this person, he's desperate and I bet is willing to do something stupid for one last grasp at her.

BTW - Meth is one hell of a drug, it sends you down as quick as it picks you up.

Last edited by A-Husker-4-Life : 01-20-2010 at 02:31 PM.
A-Husker-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #40
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

I would definitely contact the police. That sounds like a suicide note where he's thinking of killing the kids too.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #41
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

+100000000