Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-04-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Nebraska Blizzards 2026: Revelation

Dynasty Overview

The purpose of the Nebraska Blizzards Dynasty is to tell a compelling and intriguing story using FOF2 as the backdrop.

The Story So Far (Updated 8/4/03!!!)

It all began in January 2000. That year, Anthony Coriolanus, President and CEO of AgroGlobal Corporation, and a man known only as "The Executioner" agreed to a join forces in a business venture expected to generate billions of dollars. Using Coriolanus’ connections with the National Football League Commissioner’s Office, the two men set out to purchase an expansion franchise to generate large amounts of cash separate and apart from their own personal income. Then, using Executioner’s connections to the infamous Mexican Zopepe Drug Cartel, the money made by the team would be invested into drug trafficking to generate incredible profits. Since they decided that the team’s name would be the Nebraska Blizzards, it seemed appropriate that their criminal venture should be code-named Operation Snow Blind.

Their plan began with Coriolanus bribing NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue and other league executives to obtain enough votes to win the bid for an expansion franchise in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Executioner, meanwhile, assassinated the most prominent competitors for the expansion franchise team, as well as those opposed to construction of the Blizzards’ stadium.

After Coriolanus was awarded the NFL's latest expansion franchise, he set out to hire the best General Manager in the league—Jack “Grid” Iron. Since Grid was under contract with the San Diego Chargers, Coriolanus framed Iron by paying a notorious bookie, Heather Diamond, to accuse the GM of gambling on NFL games. After Iron was fired by the Chargers due to the criminal charges, Coriolanus befriended him, and even paid for his lawyer throughout the ensuing jury trial. Iron was later acquitted after Diamond surprised prosecutors by testifying that she made up the accusations only to gain notoriety. Since Coriolanus had supported Grid Iron throughout the entire ordeal, Iron’s decision to be the Blizzards’ GM was an easy one.

After securing the franchise, stadium and general manager, Coriolanus and the Executioner began investing the team’s profits into the drug trade. Over several years, Coriolanus donated millions of dollars generated by the Blizzards to sham charities in South America and Mexico. These charities then laundered the money by transferring it to the cartel, where it was used to fund the drug smuggling operations. The drug profits were then deposited into several off-shore bank accounts, set up by the Executioner.

The enterprise was wildly successful, as both men made over one billion dollars within 10 years. Coriolanus was content to bask in the glory of his vast, new wealth. The Executioner, however, had different plans for his share of the profits.

Working with CIA Director Archie Bitzer, also known as “Silencer,” the Executioner used the money earned from the cartel’s drug activities to genetically engineer a virus that would kill anyone of Arab ancestry. In 2015, the virus was released into a small village in Saudi Arabia, and it spread quickly across the entire region, gaining its nickname, the “Arabian Flu.” By the end of 2016, it had reached every country in the Middle East and killed over 500,000 people. By 2017, the disease appeared for the first time in the United States when a businessman from Yemen died shortly after arriving in Honolulu, Hawaii. In 2018, the first case in the continental U.S. occurred when a Saudi immigrant, who had not been to the Middle East in several years, died in a Bronx, New York, hospital.

In 2019, Bitzer urged the Executioner to begin what is known only as “Phase 2,” which involved distributing a vaccine for the Arabian Flu. The Executioner refused, telling Bitzer that he could not provide him a vaccine because none existed - he had lied about it merely to secure Bitzer’s help. Wracked with guilt, Bitzer later took his own life. FBI Agent Alex Goldstein, however, discovered the Executioner’s plot while reviewing Bitzer’s computer files.

Also in 2019, the countries of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Saudi Arabia began deploying large numbers of troops and missiles (suspected of carrying chemical weapons) to their borders with Israel, which they blamed for the disease. In response, Israel detonated a tactical nuclear device in an uninhabited area to deter any military attack by the Arabs.

The escalating violence in the Middle East convinced Goldstein to suggest to his superiors that the U.S. take responsibility for its role in creating the virus. The President of the United States ordered a cover-up of the incident. Goldstein, however, saved the computer records and planned to go public with the information.

Unfortunately, the National Security Agency caught wind of Goldstein’s plan and had him arrested to face charges of treason before a military tribunal. He is currently being held at a secret military base outside of the continental United States.

As for Coriolanus, he fled the U.S. in 2014 following an attempt on his life by one of the Executioner’s assassins and his indictment for drug trafficking. He re-appeared in 2016, however, in Germany. Holed up with a large cache of firearms in a small apartment in suburban Hamburg, Coriolanus told Interpol authorities that he killed his own wife and children mercifully because he feared that they would have suffered horrific and painful deaths if the Executioner got to them first. After several hours of negotiation, Coriolanus agreed to surrender and the authorities all about Operation Snow Blind. Unfortunately, as Coriolanus walked out of the apartment and towards the waiting police, he was shot and killed by an unknown assassin.

To date, the Arabian Flu has killed over three million people. Further, the Executioner’s purpose in creating the virus and releasing it upon the Middle East is currently unknown.

In addition, over the last decade several South Pacific villages, and all of their inhabitants, have been completely destroyed by missiles from Russian Mako helicopters. The Russian government has denied any involvement. The CIA believes that several Mako helicopters that vanished on a training mission in 2003 in Siberia were actually stolen by the squadron commander, Vladimir Maritczak, and his men. A worldwide search has begun for Maritczak, who was an outspoken Ukrainian and considered to be sympathetic toward the United States and NATO. Any connection between the Mako helicopters and Operation Snow Blind, if there is one, is unknown at this time.

On December 31, 2019, NORAD detected the launch of 35 missiles from various Arab nations directed at Israel. Shortly thereafter, Israel launched a counter-strike of 65 rockets, which satellites showed to be armed with nuclear warheads. The capitals of Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Syria are among the cities targeted.

In 2020, the world learned of the horrifying destruction across the Middle East from the Arab-Israeli missile attacks. Millions died and cities were left in ruin. The U.N. sent peacekeepers to the area to maintain stability, but they weren't enough. U.N. Secretary General Jean-Paul Petain was removed from office when the Crown Prince of Kuwait, Jamir Al Sabah, called for his impeachment after his father was killed by a suicide bomber. Al Sabah, the newly crowned King of Kuwait, was elected to replace Petain, and has vowed to increase the U.N.'s military presence in the Middle East to eradicate the many terrorist groups attempting to seize power in the shattered land.

Also in 2020, Grid Iron received a cryptic e-mail from someone purporting to be Anthony Coriolanus. Coriolanus was believed to have been killed by an assassin in 2016 before he could reveal the secret of Operation Snow Blind to the authorities.

In 2021, Grid Iron learned that the e-mail was really an automated message written by Coriolanus several years ago before his death. Coriolanus instructed Grid Iron to access the AgroGlobal computer system in Kuala Lumpur for information that would unveil a horrifying conspiracy. In Kuala Lumpur, Coriolanus left a message for Grid saying the information had to be copied to a keychain hard drive and that it would be slipped to him by a guest at Le Petit Zinc, a restaurant in Paris, on New Year's Eve 2022.

Also in 2021, Anthony Angelino gave up his stake in the Melbourne, Florida, Eagles to become the majority owner of the Nebraska Blizzards. The President of New York-based BuildCo Enterprises, Angelino announced shortly after buying the team that he would move it unless the public paid for a new $1 billion stadium.

At the close of 2021, King Jamir Al Sabah of Kuwait announced that doctors in his country discovered a cure for the Arabian Flu and would begin distributing it immediately.

In 2022, the U.S. government provided U.N. peacekeepers in the Middle East with 1,000 new F-35 Joint Strike Fighters, the most advanced military plane in the world. The planes were provided at the request of King Sabah, who pointed out the need to deter terrorist cells and rival governments from interfering with the rebuilding process.

Also in 2022, Grid Iron obtained the hard drive Anthony Coriolanus left for him in Paris. In it, Coriolanus included information from AgroGlobal's computer database which described a secret research facility in Paraguay. According to the disk, the place was created by the U.S. government to circumvent the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention of 1975 and was responsible for creating the Arabian Flu. The disk also stated that it was the CIA that released the virus in the Middle East. The facility is hidden in the jungle and has gone undetected by local law enforcement for decades. Coriolanus did, however, give Grid Iron the GPS coordinates.

In 2023, Lincoln Police Officer Michael Phillips obtained a wiretap authorization to monitor the phone calls of a local drug dealer, Chu Nguyen. During on intercepted phone conversation, Nguyen explains to an associate that a new dealer named "Vinny" has opened shop in town and is significantly cutting into his business. Nguyen explained, however, that there was little he could do about Vinny since it is believed he is associated with organized crime ("OC").

2023 concluded when Grid Iron traveled to Paraguay to find the AgroGlobal research facility that manufactured the Arabian Flu. After he arrived, however, several unidentfied helicopters showed up and began firing missiles at Grid and the research facility, destroying the entire place, as well as Grid Iron’s companions.

In 2024, we learned that Grid Iron survived the attack on the research facility and began the long arduous journey home, travelling across the mountain of Paraguay, into Peru, a long trip aboard a fishing boat from Peru to Mexico, and then a bus ride from San Diego to Lincoln. With him, Grid brought two password-protected laptop computers that he recovered from the AgroGlobal research facility debris.

Just as Grid’s life seemed to be returning to normal, however, tragedy struck again. His son was kidnapped on New Year’s Eve, after which Grid received an e-mail from Vladimir Maritczak stating that they each had something the other one wanted.

In 2025, Grid Iron negotiated for the return of his kidnapped son. Vladimir Maritczak promised to return the boy in exchange for the laptop computer Grid took from the AgroGlobal lab in Paraguay. Iron agreed, and the exchange was made shortly after the Blizzards' Super Bowl victory. However, Maritczak's superior, The Executioner, discovered the former Russian Air Frce Commander to be a traitor. He was found dead with a single gunshot wound to the head in a Lincoln hotel. The laptop was missing from its case.

Fortunately, both The Executioner and Maritczak were not aware of Grid Iron's second laptop. Also taken from the AgroGlobal lab in Paraguay, Grid Iron stashed the second computer away in his safety deposit box in Lincoln. Since the system is password protected, however, he has no idea what it contains . . .

To catch up on all the details of the story from 2000 - 2019, go to the following link at the old FOF Central Pub:

Nebraska Blizzards Decade Review: 2010-2019

Here are the most recent chapters located at the new FOF Central pub:

Nebraska Blizzards 2020: A Ghost From the Past
Nebraska Blizzards 2021: The Plot Thickens
Nebraska Blizzards 2022: A Secret Revealed
Nebraska Blizzards 2023: The Heart of Darkness
Nebraska Blizzards 2024: The Long Road Home
Nebraska Blizzards 2025: Ransom

House Rules (Updated 3/5/03!)

I employ a fairly standard set of "house rules" (empty cupboard, no franchise tag, must maintain a 53-man roster, no renegotiating, can't make trade proposals, trades must pass "fairness test", no current NFL players, auto-sign rookies). During the 20-step free agent period, I may negotiate with any player who was on my team the previous season without restriction. As for free agents who did not play on my team the previous season, I may sign up to three of them during the 20-step process, but I may only bid on one player at a time and I cannot modify my original offer. After the 20-step free agency period, I can only sign undrafted rookie free agents and players who were on my roster the previous season. All contracts signed outside of the 20-step process must be for exactly what the player asks, or for one year. I have decided to allow renegotiating with “classy veterans" who have a loyalty of "high" or above.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-04-2003 at 06:35 PM.
Grid Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:19 PM   #2
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Letter From Vladimir Maritczak to Grid Iron

Dated December 28, 2025
Opened January 1, 2026

Mr. Iron, this letter was placed in the U.S. Mail shortly before we exchanged the laptop for your son. I do not know when you will receive it.

I write to tell you why I had to take your child from you, with the hope that you will forgive me, at least in some small way.

This whole affair began in the year 2000 when the CIA initiated Operation Snowblind. At that time, the leaders of the CIA believed that the only way to stop terrorism against the West was to win over the Muslims of the Arab world. To do that, a great plan was contrived.

Using the revenue from the Nebraska Blizzards, a secret AgroGlobal laboratory was paid to develop a virus that would be lethal to all Arabs, but harmless to non-Arabs. Then, the virus would be introducted into Arab communities across the Middle East. Thousands were expected to die.

The plan was pure genius. In addition to the virus, the CIA also arranged to have a vaccinne produced that would wipe out the horrible disease. The idea was that the U.S. would "discover" this miracle cure, save the Arabs, and thereby win their support and allegiance. From this would flow a new era of Muslim-Western cooperation and security.

I was a part of that plan, and I believed in it whole heartedly. I stole several Mako helicopters and assisted in the development of the virus. My job was to destroy the villages and communities upon which the virus was tested so there was no premature introduction of the disease into the earth's ecosystem.

Unfortunately, myself and the CIA were betrayed by The Executioner, who was the lead organizer of Operation Snowblind. At his orders, no vaccinne was ever produced, so millions, rather than thousands, died in the Middle East leading to the horrible war that occurred in 2019.

But his betrayal did not end there. He also ordered the secret production of a virus that would kill anyone EXCEPT those of Arab descent. He intended to use it to extort the West for higher oil prices and land concessions. For this virus, a vaccinne was developed (if everyone in the West died, there would be no one to buy his oil). The genetic code for this vaccinne is contained on the laptop you gave me.

I believe that The Executioner is planning to release the "Western Flu" virus soon, so I am taking the laptop to authorities in Great Britain and Russia so the vaccinne can be produced as soon as possible.

If the laptop fell into The Executioner's hands, all would be lost as there would be no defense to the horrific plague he would release upon the world. I had no choice but to take something of great value from you to prevent you from notifying the authorities of the laptop. If the police found out about it, I assure you that The Executioner would have had it in his possession within hours.

Please forgive me, and understand that what I did, I did to save mankind.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-04-2003 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:15 PM   #3
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

2026 Preview

In 2026, the Blizzards will be shooting for a sixth consecutive Super Bowl title!

Hall of Fame

Former Nebraska C J.R. Burke was inducted into the NFL Fall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, obtaining 84% of the votes. The 6'7", 307 pound Burke was drafted by Nebraska in the first round (sixth overall) in 2005 out of Oregon and played for Nebraska over the next 14 seasons. In 2019, he left via free agency to the Melbourne Eagles. In his 17 years in the NFL, Burke was named All-League First Team seven times and Second Team once, and won a Super Bowl with Nebraska in 2009. He joins DE R.J. Browning as the only Blizzards inducted into the Hall of Fame, but has the distinction of being the first inductee that was drafted by Nebraska.

Ticket Prices

Despite winning a fifth straight Super Bowl title last season, the team made only a modest increase in ticket prices to club and luxury seats. “Our seats are still less than the Omaha Raptors,” said team owner Anthony Angelino

Scouts/Coaches

Head coach Damon Walsh and lead scout Percy Jackson are back for another season.

Retirements

No players retired in 2026.

Trades

The Blizzards were not involved in any trades.

Free Agency

The Blizzards went into the free agency period $65.9 million under the $2401million salary cap.

Key Players Re-Signed

• CB Everett Blackwood signed a four-year $62.25 million contract to stay with Nebraska. Blackwood, Nebraska’s fifth-round pick in 2021, has 31 interceptions in just five seasons and was named All-League First Team in 2022 and 2024.
  • CB Travis Long will stay with the Blizzards after signing a four-year $46.73 million contract. Long, a hometown hero who was drafted in the first round (25th overall) in 2017 out of Nebraska, has recorded 18 interceptions over the last four seasons.

Key Players Lost

None.

Key Players Gained

None.

Amateur Draft

Grid Iron bolstered the offensive line by selecting 6’7”, 344 pound T William Doyle out of Wyoming with the 36th overall pick. “He’s a brick wall,” said Iron, noting Doyle’s ability to play the pass and run effectively.

Rnd 1 - William Doyle, T, Wyoming
Rnd 2 - Scottie Wagoner, DE, North Carolina State
Rnd 3 - D.J. Jeffery, CB, Columbia
Rnd 4 - Leland Minkel, CB, East Carolina
Rnd 5 - Scottie Sommer, CB, Stanford
Rnd 6 - Thurman Freitag, QB, Nebraska
Rnd 7 - Clay Owens, TE, Notre Dame

Training Camp/Exhibition Season

The Blizzards finished the exhibition season with a 3-1 record. RB Jerome Sweeney is back to full speed and is aiming to come back from a disappointing injury-plagued 2025 campaign in which he rushed for only 577 yards and eight touchdowns in 13 games.

Schedule

The Blizzards have a tough schedule this year, playing 10 games against teams that finished last season with a winning record. In Week 11, Nebraska travels to Chicago to face the Bears in a rematch of last year’s championship game.

Code:
Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs Week 2 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Week 3 Denver Broncos Week 4 Greenville (SC) Bobcats Week 5 OPEN Week 6 Detroit Lions Week 7 OAKLAND RAIDERS Week 8 DENVER BRONCOS Week 9 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Week 10 Seattle Seahawks Week 11 Chicago Bears Week 12 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Week 13 Oakland Raiders Week 14 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS Week 15 BALTIMORE RAVENS Week 16 GREEN BAY PACKERS Week 17 San Diego Chargers Bold = team had winning record in 2025

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-07-2003 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:29 PM   #4
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Arabs to replace U.N. Peacekeepers

January 10, 2026

New York, N.Y. (AP) - Today, U.N. Secretary General Jamir Al Sabah, also the King of Kuwait, announced today that the Security Council passed a resolution ordering thousands of international peacekeepers from Europe to be replaced with native Arabs. "The continuing European peacekeeping presence in the Middle East is beginning to create frustration among the Arab communities," Al Sabah said in a prepared statement. "Consequently, the peacekeepers currently on duty will be replaced by Arabs."

Al Sabah was careful to point out that the Arabs who will take over for their western counterparts will serve the United Nations, not the countries of the Middle East. "We're just replacing European peacekeepers with Arab ones."

Al Sabah said that he expects the transition to be complete by end of the year.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:39 PM   #5
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

2026 Nebraska Blizzards Roster

Code:
Name # Pos HT WT Exp Stat College Sweeney, Moran * 15 QB 6-4 238 10 ----- Southwest Louisiana Roye, Ainsley 18 QB 6-1 204 2 ----- Miami, Florida Freitag, Thurman 6 QB 6-3 219 R ----- Nebraska Moran Sweeney was named league MVP last season. Sweeney, Jerome * 43 RB 5-11 205 10 ----- Air Force Woodard, Donny 49 RB 5-7 193 5 ----- Virginia Morris, Buddy 22 RB 6-1 186 2 ----- St. Francis (Ill.) Tower, Brant 28 RB 5-9 213 1 Inact Colorado State Woodard, Fred 35 FB 6-0 246 4 ----- Wisconsin Reid, Shaun 45 FB 5-10 237 3 ----- Central (Ia.) Jerome Sweeney tries to return to his MVP-form after an injury plagued campaign in 2025. Donovan, Courtney 80 TE 6-2 261 13 ----- Rice Owens, Clay 81 TE 6-6 242 R ----- Notre Dame Meadows, Emmitt 85 TE 6-4 282 1 Inact Nebraska Clinton, Vince 83 WR 5-10 207 9 ----- Colorado State Zeigler, Herb 86 WR 6-1 218 7 ----- Oklahoma Thomason, Buddy + 88 WR 5-10 214 5 ----- Washington Clemons, Morion 82 WR 6-1 181 5 ----- Purdue Franz, Richard 84 WR 6-0 193 3 ----- Minnesota Vince Clinton and Courtney Donovan are possible Hall of Famers. Moore, Julio 67 C 6-2 288 11 ----- Texas A&M McCarthy, Ken-Yon + 51 C 6-4 298 7 ----- Texas Tech Villanueva, Daniel 54 C 6-2 265 6 ----- Northern Illinois Jefferson, Hardy 69 G 6-7 330 4 ----- Wisconsin Cassidy, Karon 72 G 6-3 288 3 Inact Iowa Parker, Jay 78 G 6-6 322 3 ----- New Haven Bishop, Maurice 76 G 6-4 318 2 ----- Southern Methodist Thacker, Ainsley 64 T 6-5 277 13 ----- SE Missouri St. Grembowski, Josh 62 T 6-5 295 5 ----- California Doyle, William 60 T 6-7 344 R ----- Wyoming The best O-line in the league, period. Bunyan, Kenny 12 P 6-1 204 6 ----- Florida Rhodes, Eugene 8 K 5-9 209 4 ----- South Dakota State Eugene Rhodes has missed just three field goals over the last two seasons. Norris, Willie 94 DE 6-0 255 4 ----- Grambling Phipps, Phillip 93 DE 5-11 243 4 ----- Northeast Louisiana Ervin, D.J. 99 DE 5-10 259 3 ----- Ohio State Wagoner, Scottie 91 DE 6-3 273 R ----- North Carolina State Yiu, Nate 90 DT 6-3 289 8 ----- Iowa State Clayton, Donovan 96 DT 6-3 289 2 ----- Louisville Stuart, Otis 92 DT 6-6 304 2 ----- Boston College Lynch, Paul 97 DT 6-1 293 1 Inact UNLV A young, but tough, defensive line. Schwartz, Kyle 95 LB 6-4 218 11 ----- Michigan State Dishman, Dominic 50 LB 5-11 230 5 ----- Michigan State Toledo, Xavier 57 LB 6-0 219 4 Inact Michigan State Shaw, Harold 58 LB 6-4 273 3 ----- Virginia Villarreal, Bennie 59 LB 6-1 257 3 ----- Louisiana State Donovan, Walter 56 LB 6-5 262 2 ----- San Diego State Kyle Schwartz has averaged 119 tackles per year over the last six seasons. Long, Travis 42 CB 5-10 181 10 ----- Nebraska Blackwood, Everett 37 CB 5-7 165 6 ----- Arizona Chavarria, Wade 44 CB 5-11 185 2 ----- Western Kentucky Jeffery, D.J. 20 CB 5-9 170 R ----- Columbia Sommer, Scottie 24 CB 5-10 218 R Inact Stanford Minkel, Leland 21 CB 5-10 182 R ----- East Carolina Mangum, Charles 27 S 6-0 191 13 ----- Portland State Butler, Riall 29 S 5-10 210 7 ----- Notre Dame O'Neil, Britt 46 S 5-9 196 3 ----- Indiana Peters, Deon 48 S 5-11 222 2 Inact Kansas The Blizzards boast the league's top secondary. Key: Pos - Position, HT - Height, WT - Weight, OnTm - When joined team, Ctrc - Last year of contract, (UFA - free agent, ---- - no contract), Exp - Experience, Stat - Status (InjR - injured reserve, Inact - Inactive) Salary Cap: $240.1 million Room Under Cap: $6,330,000

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-04-2003 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:53 PM   #6
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

J.V. Football: Knights crush Links 35-0!

Grid Iron Jr. shines in high school debut

September 1, 2026

Lincoln, Neb. (AP) - Jack "Grid" Iron Jr., son of the Nebraska Blizzards' General Manager, was flawless in his first game as the freshman quarterback of Southeast Lincoln High's JV squad, posting a 35-0 victory over the Lincoln High Links. On the day, the younger Iron was 23 of 26 for 350 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions to give he Knights a 1-0 record to start the season. "I was really focused," Iron said of his great game. "Maybe I'll play for my Dad some day. . ."

Grid Iron Sr., who watched the game from the sideline, was every bit the proud father. "I couldn't be more nervous and excited for him."

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-04-2003 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:55 PM   #7
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Week 1: Blizzards (0-0) at Chiefs (0-0)

Nebraska RB Jerome Sweeney rushed for 113 yards and two touchdowns and the Blizzards held on to beat the Chiefs 28-24.

Week 2: Blizzards (1-0) vs. Seahawks(1-0)

RB Jerome Sweeney scored twice and the Blizzards defense allowed just 124 total net yards in a 20-7 victory over the Seahawks.

Week 3: Blizzards (2-0) at Broncos (2-0)

Nebraska WR Vince Clinton caught a 17-yard touchdown pass from QB Moran Sweeney with 44 seconds left in regulation to tie the game and S Charles Mangum returned an interception 33 yards for a touchdown in overtime to give the Blizzards a 16-10 victory over the Broncos.

Week 4: Blizzards (3-0) at Bobcats (2-0)

Nebraska RB Jerome Sweeney rushed for 128 yards and two touchdowns and the defense had three interceptions as the Blizzards beat the Bobcats 24-6.

1/4 Season Review

Through the first four games of the season the Nebraska defense is allowing just 11.75 points per game, best in the league. On the offensive side of the ball, RB Jerome Sweeney has rushed for 490 yards (T-1st) six touchdowns TD (1st), running for over 100 yards in each game so far this season.
Old 08-04-2003, 11:07 PM   #8
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Arab nations unite!

New Republic of Arabia to bring increased stability to region

September 28, 2026

Kuwait City, Kuwait (Reuters) - Kuwaiti King Jamir Al Sabah announced today that the countries of Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iraq have united to form the New Republic of Arabia. "For too long, the countries of Arabia have existed as separate entities," Al Sabah stated at a news conference. "Now, with this joining, we can ensure peace and stability in the Middle East for hundreds of years to come."

Al Sabah explained that while each country will still maintain its own military and government, the members of the republic will act as one nation in matters related to economics and international relations. "Our interests are so closely related, this alliance will only serve to benefit all Arabs."

The nations of Yemen, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) chose not to join the Republic. "There is no need to mingle our economies," said President Zayid Maktum of the U.A.E. "It is not financially advantageous to us at this time."

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:07 AM   #9
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Week 5: OPEN

Everyone is healthy and ready to resume the road to the Super Bowl.

Week 6: Blizzards (4-0) at Lions (2-1-1)

CB Travis Long had three of Nebraska’s five interceptions and LB Kyle Schwartz recorded 16 tackles (15 solo, 1 assist) as the Blizzards tamed the Lions 21-10.

Week 7: Blizzards (5-0) vs. Raiders (3-3)

The Nebraska defense recorded six sacks, two interceptions, recovered a fumble and allowed only 123 total yards as the Blizzards shut out the Raiders 40-0.

Week 8: Blizzards (6-0) vs. Broncos (6-1)

Nebraska QB Moran Sweeney threw four touchdown passes, and DE Willie Norris recorded 15 tackles and two sacks, as the Blizzards beat the Broncos 34-14.

Week 9: Blizzards (7-0) vs. Patriots (3-4)

Nebraska RB Jerome Sweeney won Offensive Player of the Week honors as he rushed for 141 yards and a touchdown, and caught 4 passes for 44 yards, in the Blizzards’ 31-24 victory over the Patriots.

Unfortunately, the Blizzards lost QB Moran Sweeney (dislocated shoulder) for three to five weeks, as well as backup QB Ainsley Roye (broken nose) for two weeks. Undrafted rookie free agent QB Gannon Raymond will start next week.

1/2 Season Review

At 8-0, the Blizzards are league’s only undefeated team, 1.5 games ahead of Denver (7-2) and 3 games ahead of Seattle (5-3). Nebraska has the best defense in the league, allowing only 11.88 point per game and recording a league-leading 19 interception through eight contests.

RB Jerome Sweeney has 842 yards on the ground (2nd) and 10 rushing touchdowns (1st). S Charles Mangum is tied for the league lead with 7 interceptions.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-05-2003 at 09:08 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:13 AM   #10
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

This is easily one of the best dynasties ever written.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:45 AM   #11
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Well done "Grid" Iron!

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:15 AM   #12
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

To: [email protected]
Subject: Middle East Alert
Date: October 28, 2026

Sir, our Middle East agents have been getting a lot of encoded chatter on the wireless networks. We are currently trying to decode the messages.

It looks like something big might be in the works. . .
Old 08-05-2003, 11:17 AM   #13
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Illinifan & Marmel - Thanks! My extended break really allowed me to get fired up over the dynasty again and I'm enjoying it more than ever.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:17 AM   #14
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Week 10: Blizzards (8-0) at Seahawks (5-3)

Blizzards K Eugene Rhodes tied the game on a 41-yard kick with :28 left and then hit the game-winner from 36 yards out in overtime to lift Nebraska over Seattle 18-15. CB Travis Long was named player of the game after returning an interception 76 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter.

Week 11: Blizzards (9-0) at Bears (4-5)

Second-string QB Ainsley Roye came back from a broken nose but struggled all day (22 of 45 for 222 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT) as the Blizzards lost their first game of the season 13-6 to the Bears.

Week 12: Blizzards (9-1) vs. Chiefs (3-7)

RB Jerome Sweeney rushed for 106 yards and two touchdowns, and CB Everett Blackwood had two interceptions, as the Blizzards got back in the win column by beating the Chiefs 27-14.

Week 13: Blizzards (10-1) at Raiders (5-6)

Second-string QB Ainsley Roye had a career day, completing 16 of 27 for 167 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions as the Blizzards prevailed over the Raiders by a score of 24-14.

With the victory, the Blizzards clinched a playoff berth for the ninth consecutive season.

3/4 Season Review

At 11-1, the Blizzards are in first place, clinging to a one-game lead over the Broncos (10-2); Denver’s only two losses this year, however, came at the hands of Nebraska. The Blizzards have already clinched a playoff berth and share the best record in the league with the Melbourne Eagles.

Through 12 games, RB Jerome Sweeney has 1,137 rushing yards (2nd) and 12 rushing touchdowns (1st). Nebraska S Charles Mangum and CB Everett Blackwood are tied for the NFL lead in interceptions with 7 each.

Nebraska’s starting QB Moran Sweeney is still out with a dislocated shoulder but is expected to play in Week 15.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-05-2003 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:21 AM   #15
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Date: November 7, 2026

We've decoded a significant amount of intercepted transmissions.

My report is being transmitted to you on a separate secure satellite channel.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-05-2003 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:23 AM   #16
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Week 14: Blizzards (11-1) vs. Chargers (5-7)

Blizzards were held to just 230 total yards of offense and the Chargers rushed for 315 yards as Nebraska fell 31-14 to San Diego.

The loss allowed Denver to pull into a mathematical tie for first, but Nebraska owns the tie-breaker based on head-to-head record.

Week 15: Blizzards (0-0) vs. Ravens (9-4)

The Blizzards blew a 28-point halftime lead in QB Moran Sweeney’s first start since Week 9 as Baltimore prevailed 32-28. RB Jerome Sweeney had a great game, rushing for 104 yards and three touchdowns.

The Blizzards and Broncos remained tied for first place when Denver lost 20-10 to the Minnesota Vikings.

Week 16: Blizzards (0-0) vs. Packers (0-0)

RB Jerome Sweeney set the NFL single-game record by rushing for 322 yards on the day as Nebraska crushed Green Bay 40-10.

The win, coupled with Denver’s 23-20 loss to Seattle, gave the Blizzards their fourth consecutive AFC West title and a first-round bye. With a victory next week, Nebraska can clinch home field advantage through the AFC playoffs.

Week 17: Blizzards (12-3) at Chargers (6-9)

Backup QB Ainsley Roye was 18 of 30 for 154 yards, no touchdowns and three interceptions as the Blizzards fell 17-10 to the Chargers. Starting QB Moran Sweeney sat out the game, along with brother RB Jerome Sweeney to avoid any injuries heading into the playoffs.

Starting WR Vince Clinton suffered a broken hand in the season finale, and will miss the playoffs.

Full Season Review

At 12-4, the Blizzards posted the best record in the AFC and the second-best finish in the NFL behind the Melbourne Eagles. The Denver Broncos also finished the year with a 12-4 record but lost twice to the Blizzards during the regular season.

RB Jerome Sweeney finished the season leading the league in rushing yards (1,647) and rushing touchdowns (17). DE Willie Norris finished the year with 112 solo tackles (2nd AFC; T-8th NFL), despite missing two games to injury.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:26 AM   #17
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Date: November 28, 2026

NATO has been advised of the situation and all member countries are on full alert.

God help us all . . .
Old 08-06-2003, 09:35 AM   #18
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Wild Card Playoffs

In an effort to allow FOFCers to follow their favorite teams through the playoffs, I will be posting short summaries of each game.

Game 1: Minnesota Vikings (9-7) at Arizona Cardinals (11-5)

Arizona tied the game on a field goal at the end of regulation, but WR Todd Ratliff caught a 28-yard touchdown pass from QB Glen Anderson in overtime to give the Vikings a 30-24 victory.

Game 2: Los Angeles Earthquakes (9-7) at Atlanta Falcons (9-7)

In the fourth quarter, Atlanta QB LaDainian Lucky rushed for a touchdown and passed for another to give the Falcons a 24-21 come-from-behind victory over the Earthquakes.

Game 3: Seattle Seahawks (10-6) at Denver Broncos (12-4)

Denver RB Leslie Brady rushed for 276 yards and a touchdown as the Broncos crushed the Seahawks 34-16.

Game 4: Cleveland Browns (9-7) at Greenville Bobcats (10-6)

Cleveland QB Will Conley lifted his team to a 20-19 victory when he threw a 13-yard touchdown pass to WR Arnie Harding with just 1:35 on the clock.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:42 AM   #19
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Kuwait's king named New Arabian Republic President

December 5, 2026

Kuwait City, Kuwait (AP) - Kuwait's king, Jamir Al Sabah was elected by the member countries of the New Arabian Republic to be the coalition's first president. "I am extremely pleased to have the support of the Arab nations of the New Arab Republic," he said in a brief statement. "My hope is that I can lead the countries of Arabia into a new era of properity."

Sabah, formerly the Crown Prince of Kuwait, was elevated to king when his father was killed by a suicide bomber in 2020. He is also serving as the U.N. Secretary General and is considered a hero among Arabs for developing a vaccine to the Arabian Flu that killed million in the early 2020s.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:45 AM   #20
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Divisional Playoffs

In an effort to allow FOFCers to follow their favorite teams through the playoffs, I will be posting short summaries of each game.

Game 1: Atlanta Falcons (10-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-6)

Atlanta K Clifton Henry nailed all three of his field goal attempts to give the Falcons a 9-3 victory over the Bucs.

Game 2: Denver Broncos (13-4) at Baltimore Ravens (11-5)

Denver RB Leslie Brady rushed for 151 yards and two touchdowns as the Broncos beat Baltimore 45-28.

Game 3: Minnesota Vikings (10-7) at Melbourne Eagles (13-3)

The Vikings hurt themselves with four turnovers (3 fumbles, 1 interception), allowing the Melbourne Eagles to walk away with a 38-19 victory.

Game 4: Cleveland Browns (10-4) at Nebraska Blizzards (12-4)

The game is coming up!
Old 08-06-2003, 09:51 AM   #21
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Brown Out!

Jerome Sweeney’s electrical 4th quarter keys victory

December 14, 2026

Lincoln, Nebraska (Ticker) – RB Jerome Sweeney rushed for 102 yards and two fourth-quarter touchdowns as the Blizzards rallied to beat the Browns 18-17 to advance to the AFC Championship for the sixth consecutive year.

“After Jerome put us in the lead in the fourth quarter, I knew we would win the game,” said LB Kyle Schwartz, who won Player of the Game honors after recording 23 tackles (all solo). “The defense stepped up and shut them out when it counted.”

Nebraska scored first on a 34-yard K Eugene Rhodes field goal, but Cleveland methodically built a 17-6 lead by the end of the third quarter. In the fourth period, however, the Blizzards responded with a vengeance as Jerome Sweeney scored on runs of 13 and 10 yards, and the defense never let Cleveland cross the 50, sealing the win.

Code:
Box Score: Cleveland Browns at Nebraska Blizzards. Attendance: 75,000 (75,000), No-Shows: 0. Weather: 38 degrees, fair. 1Q: 02:40 NEB - Eugene Rhodes 34 field goal. 2Q: 13:03 CLE - Doug Ryan 16 pass from Will Conley. 2Q: 13:03 CLE - Michael Kibble extra point. 2Q: 04:53 NEB - Eugene Rhodes 40 field goal. 3Q: 08:47 CLE - Michael Kibble 32 field goal. 3Q: 00:32 CLE - Doug Ryan 11 pass from Will Conley. 3Q: 00:32 CLE - Michael Kibble extra point. 4Q: 13:41 NEB - Jerome Sweeney 13 run. 4Q: 13:41 NEB - Courtney Donovan run for conversion failed. 4Q: 09:57 NEB - Jerome Sweeney 10 run. 4Q: 09:57 NEB - Courtney Donovan run for conversion failed. Game MVP: NEB 95 Kyle Schwartz Cleveland 0 7 10 0 - 17 Nebraska 3 3 0 12 - 18 Team Statistics CLE NEB First Downs 19 17 Rushes 24 40 Rushing Yards 141 144 Yards Per Carry 5.8 3.6 Pass Attempts 33 13 Completions 19 9 Passing Yards 182 119 Yards Per Attempt 5.5 9.1 Sacked 4 2 Yards Lost 22 12 Net Passing Yards 160 107 Interceptions 1 0 Fumbles/Lost 0/0 0/0 Total Plays 61 55 Total Yards 301 251 Yards Per Play 4.9 4.5 3rd Down Plays 7/13 5/13 Penalties 4 9 Penalty Yards 34 55 Time Of Possession 29:51 30:09 Cleveland Browns Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 30 Brownlee 19 123 6.4 28 0 16 Conley 2 11 5.5 7 0 37 Greenberg 1 1 1.0 1 0 82 Harding 1 2 2.0 2 0 32 Clemons 1 4 4.0 4 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int 16 Conley 33 19 182 5.5 29 2 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg Long TD 82 Harding 4 45 11.2 15 0 89 Reedy 4 32 8.0 13 0 84 Goebel 3 38 12.6 29 0 86 Ryan 3 35 11.6 16 2 87 Elliott 2 18 9.0 9 0 30 Brownlee 1 2 2.0 2 0 32 Clemons 1 3 3.0 3 0 83 O'Donnell 1 9 9.0 9 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 89 Reedy 3 0 0.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 89 Reedy 3 51 17.0 0 27 Turnbull 1 20 20.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 18 Bushon 4 145 36.2 52 0 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 11 Kibble 1 1 32 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Whigham 9 1 0.0 0 0 0 95 Lochner 7 5 0.5 0 0 0 58 Volek 7 1 0.0 0 0 0 91 Ingram 6 2 0.0 0 0 0 24 Bush 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 21 McGregor 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 96 Newell 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 31 Sanderson 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 99 Cullen 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 38 Sutter 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Franz 1 1 1.5 0 0 0 92 Faust 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 61 Chapman 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Greenberg 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 82 Harding 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 83 O'Donnell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 44 Rivers 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 60 Slater 0 0 0 2 1 64 Boyer 0 0 0 3 1 77 Hanson 0 0 0 1 2 61 Chapman 0 0 0 2 0 37 Greenberg 0 0 0 1 0 32 Clemons 0 0 0 1 0 Nebraska Blizzards Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 43 Sweeney 28 102 3.6 17 2 15 Sweeney 6 36 6.0 7 0 49 Woodard 2 -4 -2.0 -1 0 45 Reid 2 9 4.5 5 0 82 Clemons 1 3 3.0 3 0 18 Roye 1 -2 -2.0 -2 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int 15 Sweeney 13 9 119 9.1 21 0 0 18 Roye 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 Receiving Catch Yards Avg Long TD 86 Zeigler 4 67 16.7 21 0 80 Donovan 2 17 8.5 10 0 82 Clemons 2 27 13.5 17 0 88 Thomason 1 8 8.0 8 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 84 Franz 3 6 2.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 84 Franz 2 67 33.5 0 27 Mangum 1 21 21.0 0 29 Butler 1 15 15.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 12 Bunyan 5 200 40.0 59 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 8 Rhodes 2 2 40 0 0 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 95 Schwartz 23 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Blackwood 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Norris 3 0 0.5 0 0 0 29 Butler 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 22 Morris 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 44 Chavarria 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 Wagoner 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 92 Stuart 1 0 1.0 0 0 0 20 Jeffery 1 1 0.0 1 0 0 80 Donovan 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 67 Moore 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 42 Long 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 62 Grembowski 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 58 Shaw 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Villarreal 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 21 Minkel 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 93 Phipps 0 0 2.5 0 0 0 27 Mangum 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 60 Doyle 0 0 0 1 2 45 Reid 0 0 0 3 0 78 Parker 0 0 0 3 0 67 Moore 0 0 0 2 0 62 Grembowski 0 0 0 2 0 80 Donovan 0 0 0 1 0

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:04 AM   #22
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Peacekeeper transition complete

All European U.N. personnel in Mid East replaced with Arabs

December 20, 2026

New York, NY (Reuters) - United Nations Secretary General Jamir Al Sabah announced to today that the transition of European U.N. Peacekeepers to Arab U.N. Peacekeepers in the troubled Middle East was completed today. "This will certainly relieve some of the rising tension that many Arabs feel about been policed by non-Arabs," Sabah stated.

The current U.N. Peacekeeping force is now comprised entirely of men and women of Arab descent. The military force, intended to deter terrorism, is truly formidable. With over 1,000 F-35 Joint Strike Fighters, 3,000 M-1D Tanks, 500,000 soldiers, and an array of ordnance, including tactical nuclear missiles, the massive deployment could overwhelm virtually any military threat to the region.

Despite the departure of European U.N. Peacekeepers, the United States still maintains Air Force bases in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:06 AM   #23
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Conference Championships

NFC Championship: Atlanta Falcons (11-7) at Melbourne Eagles (14-3)

Melbourne capitalized on six Atlanta turnovers (three interceptions, three fumbles) to destroy the Falcons 36-0.

AFC Championship: Denver Broncos (14-4) at Nebraska Blizzards (13-4)

The Blizzards’ sixth consecutive AFC Championship game is coming up!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:12 AM   #24
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Same old, same old: Blizzards win!

Nebraska clinches sixth consecutive Super Bowl berth

December 21, 2026

Lincoln, Neb. (Ticker) – Nebraska QB Moran Sweeney was 17 of 23 for 245 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions as the Blizzards posted another come-from-behind victory, this time by a score of 27-20 over the Denver Broncos.

“This is the greatest feeling in the world!” said rookie CB D.J. Jeffery who was named game MVP after leading the Blizzards with 15 tackles (14 solo, 1 assist) and recording one interception. “Coach gave me a huge opportunity, and I was able to take advantage of it.”

The Broncos jumped out to a 10-0 lead in the first quarter, but Nebraska responded with two touchdown drives in the second quarter to take a 14-10 lead into the locker room at halftime. In the third quarter, however, Denver QB Todd Ballew threw a three-yard touchdown pass and Broncos K Tony Meidinger nailed a 55-yard field goal to give the visitors a 20-14 lead late in the third quarter. That was all the scoring, however, that Denver could muster on the day.

Nebraska K Eugene Rhodes nailed field goals of 31 and 46 yards to tie the game at 20-20 midway through the fourth, and then RB Jerome Sweeney ran 12 yards up the middle for a touchdown with 2:34 on the clock to give his team the lead. The Broncos were able to advance the ball to the Denver 41 with 1:20 left in the game, but Blizzards DE Willie Norris sacked the quarterback for a loss of seven yards on fourth-and-10 to clinch the victory.

Code:
Box Score: Denver Broncos at Nebraska Blizzards. Attendance: 75,000 (75,000), No-Shows: 0. Weather: 41 degrees, fair. 1Q: 06:07 DEN - Leslie Brady 10 run. 1Q: 06:07 DEN - Tony Meidinger extra point. 1Q: 03:13 DEN - Tony Meidinger 24 field goal. 2Q: 12:34 NEB - Herb Zeigler 9 pass from Moran Sweeney. 2Q: 12:34 NEB - Eugene Rhodes extra point. 2Q: 00:04 NEB - Richard Franz 7 pass from Moran Sweeney. 2Q: 00:04 NEB - Eugene Rhodes extra point. 3Q: 09:44 DEN - Shawn Robertson 3 pass from Todd Ballew. 3Q: 09:44 DEN - Tony Meidinger extra point. 3Q: 04:51 DEN - Tony Meidinger 55 field goal. 3Q: 01:56 NEB - Eugene Rhodes 31 field goal. 4Q: 07:11 NEB - Eugene Rhodes 46 field goal. 4Q: 02:34 NEB - Jerome Sweeney 12 run. 4Q: 02:34 NEB - Eugene Rhodes extra point. Game MVP: NEB 20 D.J. Jeffery Denver 10 0 10 0 - 20 Nebraska 0 14 3 10 - 27 Team Statistics DEN NEB First Downs 18 21 Rushes 28 40 Rushing Yards 115 148 Yards Per Carry 4.1 3.7 Pass Attempts 32 23 Completions 18 17 Passing Yards 181 245 Yards Per Attempt 5.6 10.6 Sacked 3 0 Yards Lost 20 0 Net Passing Yards 161 245 Interceptions 1 0 Fumbles/Lost 1/0 1/1 Total Plays 63 63 Total Yards 276 393 Yards Per Play 4.3 6.2 3rd Down Plays 6/14 2/11 Penalties 6 9 Penalty Yards 40 51 Time Of Possession 29:23 30:37 Denver Broncos Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 28 Brady 21 105 5.0 36 1 1 Ballew 3 6 2.0 2 0 36 Carlisle 2 -2 -1.0 -1 0 43 Hickman 2 6 3.0 6 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int 1 Ballew 32 18 181 5.6 29 1 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg Long TD 86 Badalaty 6 78 13.0 29 0 85 Trunsky 3 27 9.0 13 0 88 McNamee 3 29 9.6 12 0 36 Carlisle 1 1 1.0 1 0 28 Brady 1 15 15.0 15 0 80 O'Neal 1 13 13.0 13 0 81 Collins 1 8 8.0 8 0 89 Robertson 1 3 3.0 3 1 87 Halverson 1 7 7.0 7 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 45 Satchel 3 13 4.3 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 45 Satchel 3 80 26.6 0 88 McNamee 2 35 17.5 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 9 Tongue 5 199 39.8 52 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 4 Meidinger 2 2 55 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 93 Straub 8 2 0.0 0 0 0 58 Dickinson 7 1 0.0 0 0 0 53 Cloutier 6 4 0.0 0 0 0 50 Parry 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 45 Satchel 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 32 Burke 4 3 0.0 0 0 0 95 Singleton 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 41 Guthrie 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 31 Townsend 3 4 0.0 0 0 0 98 Springer 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 44 Kuberski 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 91 Rodgers 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Allotey 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 34 Turnbull 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 85 Trunsky 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 65 Upshaw 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 36 Carlisle 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 88 McNamee 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 86 Badalaty 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 75 Spano 0 0 0 1 1 36 Carlisle 0 0 0 2 1 65 Upshaw 0 0 0 1 1 56 Barton 0 0 0 2 0 45 Satchel 1 1 0 0 0 61 Held 0 0 0 1 0 76 Williams 0 0 0 1 0 27 Hudson 0 1 0 0 0 Nebraska Blizzards Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 43 Sweeney 29 100 3.4 27 1 15 Sweeney 6 14 2.3 6 0 49 Woodard 4 25 6.2 11 0 35 Woodard 1 9 9.0 9 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int 15 Sweeney 23 17 245 10.6 34 2 0 Receiving Catch Yards Avg Long TD 88 Thomason 6 70 11.6 17 0 86 Zeigler 4 75 18.7 34 1 82 Clemons 4 54 13.5 19 0 80 Donovan 1 9 9.0 9 0 84 Franz 1 7 7.0 7 1 81 Owens 1 30 30.0 30 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 84 Franz 4 11 2.7 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 84 Franz 3 70 23.3 0 27 Mangum 1 11 11.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 12 Bunyan 5 194 38.8 48 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 8 Rhodes 2 2 46 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 20 Jeffery 14 1 0.0 1 0 0 95 Schwartz 10 1 0.0 0 0 0 94 Norris 3 0 2.0 0 0 0 42 Long 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 44 Chavarria 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 27 Mangum 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 29 Butler 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Blackwood 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 87 Peyton 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 96 Clayton 1 0 0.5 0 0 0 93 Phipps 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 86 Zeigler 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 35 Woodard 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 84 Franz 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Villarreal 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 22 Morris 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 48 Peters 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 Wagoner 0 0 0.5 0 0 0 58 Shaw 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 78 Parker 0 0 0 5 0 76 Bishop 0 0 0 5 0 67 Moore 0 0 0 2 0 62 Grembowski 0 0 0 1 0 84 Franz 1 0 0 0 0 60 Doyle 0 0 0 1 0

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:23 AM   #25
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

U.N. Secretary General resigns

December 22, 2026

New York, NY (AP) - U.N. Secretary General Jamir Al Sabah announced today that he is stepping down from that post after serving for seven years. Sabah explained that his new duties as President of the New Republic of Arabia are too time consuming to handle both jobs. "The People of the Republic need me here, to help build Arabia into the greatest region it can be," he stated. Sabah added that leaving the U.N. will give him more time to perform his duties as King of Kuwait.

U.N. spokesperson Marci Cohen said that the resignation is effective immediately, as all of Sabah's U.N. staff have already been recalled to the Middle East.

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:26 AM   #26
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Stay tuned for the exciting season finale tommorrow!!!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:34 PM   #27
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Another Year, Another Super Bowl!

Blizzards win eighth Super Bowl in franchise history

December 28, 2026

Lincoln, NE (Ticker) – RB Jerome Sweeney rushed for 141 yards on 37 carries and the Nebraska defense held off a late Melbourne rally as the Blizzards defeated the Eagles on the road by a score of 17-13 in the 2026 Super Bowl.

“This is the greatest feeling in the world,” said DE Willie Norris, who was named game MVP after recording 20 tackles (all solo) and a sack. “How many Super Bowls titles do we have anyway? It seems like 100!”

The Blizzards jumped out to a 10-0 lead in the first quarter on a 38-yard field goal by K Eugene Rhodes and an 18-yard touchdown run off right tackle by Jerome Sweeney. The Eagles soared back into the game in the second quarter, however, pulling within three points on a 38-yard touchdown pass from QB Donny Ridenour to WR Lester Houston. Not to be outdone, Nebraska QB Moran Sweeney responded by throwing a 7-yard pass to WR Morion Clemons with 2:18 left in the first half to give the visiting Blizzards a 17-7 heading into the locker room.

Neither team was able to find a way to score in the third quarter, but Melbourne finally broke through in the fourth as K Troy Fleming nailed field goals 40 and 56 yards to pull the Eagles within 4 at 17-13 with 4:00 minutes left in the ballgame. The Blizzards offense, however, was able to run out the clock on the team’s ensuing possession, helped in large part by a 25-yard Jerome Sweeney run up the middle on third-and-13 with 2:00 remaining, to clinch the franchise’s eighth NFL Championship.

Code:
Box Score: Nebraska Blizzards at Melbourne (FL) Eagles. Attendance: 49,400 (61,400), No-Shows: 0. Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 08:10 NEB - Eugene Rhodes 38 field goal. 1Q: 01:11 NEB - Jerome Sweeney 18 run. 1Q: 01:11 NEB - Eugene Rhodes extra point. 2Q: 11:22 MEL - Lester Houston 38 pass from Donny Ridenour. 2Q: 11:22 MEL - Troy Fleming extra point. 2Q: 02:18 NEB - Morion Clemons 7 pass from Moran Sweeney. 2Q: 02:18 NEB - Eugene Rhodes extra point. 4Q: 13:01 MEL - Troy Fleming 40 field goal. 4Q: 04:00 MEL - Troy Fleming 56 field goal. Game MVP: NEB 94 Willie Norris Nebraska 10 7 0 0 - 17 Melbourne (FL) 0 7 0 6 - 13 Team Statistics NEB MEL First Downs 24 11 Rushes 46 27 Rushing Yards 190 66 Yards Per Carry 4.1 2.4 Pass Attempts 22 19 Completions 13 9 Passing Yards 165 121 Yards Per Attempt 7.5 6.3 Sacked 3 2 Yards Lost 21 14 Net Passing Yards 144 107 Interceptions 1 0 Fumbles/Lost 1/0 0/0 Total Plays 71 48 Total Yards 334 173 Yards Per Play 4.7 3.6 3rd Down Plays 5/12 2/12 Penalties 8 8 Penalty Yards 44 62 Time Of Possession 37:26 22:34 Nebraska Blizzards Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 43 Sweeney 37 141 3.8 25 1 15 Sweeney 5 35 7.0 10 0 49 Woodard 2 8 4.0 7 0 35 Woodard 2 6 3.0 4 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int 15 Sweeney 22 13 165 7.5 23 1 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg Long TD 88 Thomason 5 83 16.6 19 0 86 Zeigler 2 23 11.5 16 0 82 Clemons 2 16 8.0 9 1 81 Owens 2 31 15.5 23 0 43 Sweeney 1 5 5.0 5 0 35 Woodard 1 7 7.0 7 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 84 Franz 4 23 5.7 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 27 Mangum 2 37 18.5 0 84 Franz 1 25 25.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 12 Bunyan 5 201 40.2 49 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 8 Rhodes 1 1 38 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 94 Norris 20 0 1.0 0 0 0 91 Wagoner 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 59 Villarreal 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 44 Chavarria 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Blackwood 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 20 Jeffery 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 82 Clemons 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 29 Butler 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 62 Grembowski 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 78 Parker 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 92 Stuart 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 93 Phipps 0 0 1.0 0 0 0 42 Long 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 60 Doyle 0 0 0 3 0 78 Parker 0 0 0 1 1 35 Woodard 0 0 0 1 2 62 Grembowski 0 0 0 5 0 51 McCarthy 0 0 0 2 0 76 Bishop 0 0 0 2 0 37 Blackwood 0 1 0 0 0 84 Franz 1 0 0 0 0 Melbourne (FL) Eagles Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 20 Archie 13 41 3.1 14 0 32 Marshall 7 8 1.1 9 0 13 Ridenour 4 15 3.7 4 0 49 Duffy 3 2 0.6 3 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int 13 Ridenour 19 9 121 6.3 38 1 0 Receiving Catch Yards Avg Long TD 81 Houston 3 56 18.6 38 1 20 Archie 2 7 3.5 7 0 84 Peterson 1 16 16.0 16 0 85 McMaster 1 26 26.0 26 0 88 DeMeester 1 8 8.0 8 0 86 Herndon 1 8 8.0 8 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 88 DeMeester 1 13 13.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 33 Lincoln 2 36 18.0 0 88 DeMeester 1 13 13.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 4 Roan 7 306 43.7 62 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 16 Fleming 2 2 56 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Clemons 14 1 1.0 0 0 0 95 Bauer 6 3 1.0 0 0 0 29 Riordan 6 1 0.0 0 0 0 56 Pfaff 5 4 0.0 0 0 0 90 Irwin 4 1 1.0 0 0 0 44 Rahn 4 2 0.0 1 11 0 59 Shotwell 4 2 0.0 0 0 0 94 McFadden 3 5 0.0 0 0 0 43 Joyner 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 30 Lynn 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 54 Horst 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 49 Duffy 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 36 Ackerman 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 97 Page 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 33 Lincoln 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 20 Archie 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 88 DeMeester 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 47 Schwartz 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Murphy 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 71 Covington 0 0 0 2 0 50 Booty 0 0 0 0 1 49 Duffy 0 0 0 3 1 64 Paddock 0 0 0 2 0 84 Peterson 0 0 0 1 0 70 Myers 0 0 0 1 0

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-06-2003 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:43 PM   #28
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Subject: Operation Snowblind
Date: December 28, 2026

It is time.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:47 PM   #29
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

You can't leave it off there. Keep going!
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 08:50 AM   #30
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Arizona QB Bo Christian wins MVP award!

Cardinals QB Bo Christian won his third career NFL MVP award after leading Arizona to the playoffs for the fourth time in as many years with an 11-5 record. On the year, Christian threw for 3,889 yards (3rd), 25 touchdowns (3rd) and 10 interceptions for a 93.1 rating (1st). The 6’1”, 209 pound, quarterback was selected in the second round of the 2015 draft by the Buffalo Bills out of North Dakota but joined the Cardinals as a free agent in 2017.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:51 AM   #31
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

U.S. military bases attacked in Middle East!

Arab “peacekeepers” capture U.S. Air Force bases, kill hundreds of soldiers

December 31, 2026

Washington, D.C. (AP) – Middle East correspondents report that around 8:00 p.m. local time on December 31, 2026, Arab U.N. peacekeepers attacked and captured the U.S. Air Force bases located in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Sources described the assault as beginning with Tomahawk cruise missiles, followed by savage bomber attacks on the American hangars and planes. Although U.S. aircraft were scrambled almost immediately, only two fighters got off the ground before the entire base was overrun by M-1D tanks and thousands of Arabs dressed in U.N. peacekeeper uniforms.

In one report, which has not been confirmed, five U.N. tanks were seen roaming the U.S. air base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, shortly after the attack shooting indiscriminately at fleeing American soldiers. Al Jazeera and others report that the Arab “peacekeeper” attacks were so swift that control of the bases was seized within two hours.

The reason behind the attacks, or who organized them, is unknown at this time.

The spokesperson for Kuwaiti King and New Republic of Arabia President Jamir Al Sabah said that he is safe in a secure military facility, assessing the situation. The spokesperson indicated that the King is expected to make a worldwide television address at 11:50 p.m. local time.
Old 08-07-2003, 09:57 AM   #32
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

2026 Season Review

The Blizzards had a fantastic 2026 campaign as the team brought home the
franchise's eighth Super Bowl victory in its short 24-season existence.
RB Jerome Sweeney, who was limited to just 577 yards rushing in 2025,
won his fourth career Offensive Player of the Year Award after leading the
NFL in rushing yards (1,647) and touchdowns (17).

Code:
Final Division Standings AFC West W L T Pct PF PA Div Conf Nebraska 12 4 0 .750 381 241 8-2-0 10-3-0 Denver 12 4 0 .750 342 307 7-3-0 10-3-0 Seattle 10 6 0 .625 369 278 5-5-0 7-6-0 San Diego 7 9 0 .438 298 262 6-4-0 6-7-0 Kansas City 6 10 0 .375 291 321 3-7-0 4-9-0 Oakland 6 10 0 .375 305 366 1-9-0 3-10-0 Schedule Week Opponent Result Attend No-Shows Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs W, 28-24 65,600 4,700 Week 2 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS W, 20-7 75,000 0 Week 3 Denver Broncos W, 16-10 90,500 0 Week 4 Greenville (SC) Bobcats W, 24-6 67,300 1,200 Week 5 OPEN Week 6 Detroit Lions W, 21-10 78,200 5,900 Week 7 OAKLAND RAIDERS W, 40-0 75,000 0 Week 8 DENVER BRONCOS W, 34-14 75,000 0 Week 9 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W, 31-24 75,000 0 Week 10 Seattle Seahawks W, 18-15 53,800 3,500 Week 11 Chicago Bears L, 6-13 91,800 1,800 Week 12 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS W, 27-14 75,000 0 Week 13 Oakland Raiders W, 24-14 42,500 2,700 Week 14 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS L, 14-31 75,000 5,200 Week 15 BALTIMORE RAVENS L, 28-32 75,000 9,700 Week 16 GREEN BAY PACKERS W, 40-10 75,000 3,000 Week 17 San Diego Chargers L, 10-17 58,900 3,000 Division CLEVELAND BROWNS W, 18-17 75,000 0 Conf. DENVER BRONCOS W, 27-20 75,000 0 S.Bowl Melbourne (FL) Eagles W, 17-13 49,400 0 Avg. Home Attendance: 75,000 of 75,000 (100.0%) Team Stats Record: 12-4-0 Winning Pct.: .750 Offensive Totals Stat Rank Rushes 633 1 Rushing Yards 2505 1 Yards Per Carry 3.9 17(T) Pass Attempts 426 35 Completions 243 35 Passing Yards 2918 35 Yards Per Attempt 6.8 19(T) 3rd Down Conversion % 30.1 31 Points For 23.8 6 Giveaways 23 17(T) Turnover Margin +16 1 Defensive Totals Stat Rank Rushes 432 4 Rushing Yards 1851 21 Yards Per Carry 4.2 31(T) Pass Attempts 498 16 Completions 226 1 Passing Yards 2504 1 Yards Per Attempt 5.0 1 3rd Down Conversion % 25.5 1 Points Against 15.1 1 Takeaways 39 1 Statistical Leaders Passing GP GS Pos Att Cmp Yds TD Int Rate Sweeney, Moran 10 10 QB 212 121 1668 13 4 94.9 Roye, Ainsley 9 5 QB 178 102 1003 5 10 59.2 Rushing GP GS Pos Att Yds Avg Lg TD Sweeney, Jerome 15 15 RB 394 1647 4.1 65 17 Receiving GP GS Pos Ctch Yds Avg Lg TD Zeigler, Herb 16 16 WR 56 871 15.5 67 3 Clinton, Vince 16 16 WR 53 699 13.1 41 6 Punt Returns GP GS Pos PR Yds Avg TD Franz, Richard 16 0 WR 50 270 5.4 0 Kick Returns GP GS Pos KR Yds Avg TD Franz, Richard 16 0 WR 30 830 27.6 1 Punting GP GS Pos Punt Yds Avg Lg In20 Bunyan, Kenny 16 0 P 98 4168 42.5 65 33 Kicking GP GS Pos FG FGA Long PAT Att Rhodes, Eugene 16 0 K 27 34 48 40 40 Defense GP GS Pos Tckl Asst Sack Int IRYd TD Norris, Willie 14 14 DE 112 0 8.5 0 0 0 Schwartz, Kyle 16 16 LB 105 9 0.0 0 0 0 Wagoner, Scottie* 16 2 DE 86 1 5.5 0 0 0 Mangum, Charles 16 16 S 38 9 0.0 7 131 1 Blackwood, Everett 16 16 CB 32 8 0.0 8 39 0 Long, Travis 16 16 CB 28 12 0.0 6 90 1 Blocking GP GS Pos KRB KRO BPct SkA Grembowski, Josh 16 16 T 36 95 37.8 1 * = Rookie Awards RB Jerome Sweeney (Offensive POY, First Team) T Josh Grembowski (First Team) DE Willie Norris (Super Bowl MVP, First Team) DE Scottie Wagoner (Second Team) Finances 2025 2026 Chng Revenue $590.8 $576.4 - 2% Cost $310.3 $330.6 + 6% Profit $280.5 $245.9 -12%

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-07-2003 at 09:57 AM.
Old 08-07-2003, 09:59 AM   #33
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Transcript of King Sabah’s Televised Address

December 31, 2026

[To enhance the drama of the following passage, I suggest playing the Imperial March from the Star Wars Saga while reading slowly.]

[Seriously. Play Darth Vader’s theme while you read this. You won’t regret it.]

[Last chance to start playing the Imperial March. At the very least, hum it.]

[Begin Transmission]

People of the world, I speak to you at the dawn of a new era.

For hundreds of years, the Muslims of Arabia have been subjugated by the evil forces of Europe and the West. That time is now over.

Tomorrow, the Arabian U.N. forces which are now spread across the Middle East will cast off the clothing of the infidels and don the uniform of the New Republic of Arabia. From this day forward, we are the world’s only Super Power.

This power, however, does not come from the fact that we are 500,000 soldiers strong, or have weapons of war to match the most powerful of enemies, or possess the largest oil reserves in the world. It comes from the smallest of things. So small, that the naked eye cannot see it.

After almost 30 years of work, I have delivered to you, my people of Arabia, the one thing for which the West has no defense—the Allah Virus.

Designed to kill anyone not of Arab descent within 12 hours, the mighty armies of the Europe and the Americas will not dare stand in our way.

Listen well leaders of the ‘free world’ that have made us prisoners for so long: I will not hesitate to release it into your cities, your waterways and your air.

Against this plague, there is no cure. I have made sure of that.

Right now, hundreds of sleeper cells across the world have in their possession enough virus to start a chain reaction that would kill all of your vile kind in just over six months time. They await my command. So long as you do my bidding, you will be safe.

To the People of Arabia, I am your King.
You shall worship me, for I am your savior!

To the People of the West, I am your tyrant.
You shall fear me, for I am your Executioner!!!

[End Transmission]

Last edited by Grid Iron : 08-07-2003 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:12 PM   #34
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

This ends the 2026 season of the Nebraska Blizzards Dynasty.

Unfortunately, the Dynasty is going on an extended hiatus, effectively immediately as my work schedule is increasing steadily. Hopefully, the 2027 season will begin in early September (best case scenario), but may be as late as early October (worst case scenario).
Old 08-07-2003, 03:19 PM   #35
WussGawd
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Grid Iron
This ends the 2026 season of the Nebraska Blizzards Dynasty.

Unfortunately, the Dynasty is going on an extended hiatus, effectively immediately as my work schedule is increasing steadily. Hopefully, the 2027 season will begin in early September (best case scenario), but may be as late as early October (worst case scenario).

Early October?

I'll be going into cold shakes after about two weeks.

I need a fix.
WussGawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 03:22 PM   #36
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

The recent updates have been great. Sad to see it go away again for a few months.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote