Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-06-2003, 01:53 AM   #1
mrskippy
Banned

Trygames.com

This site is sweet. They have over 200 full-version commercial games that you can download and try out. After a certain time period, number of plays, etc. you have to buy the game. A little nag comes up when you start and quit asking if you want to purchase. If you do, you buy. Otherwise, you delete the game, no questions asked.

Anyway, they had Neverwinter Nights. Though, the link isn't there anymore for the free download trial, it was wrapped with the protection. I really like it. But it is $39.95 and am wondering if that is still a good price for NWN.

Check it out. Bunch of other titles to. I guess this company has mostly partnered with Atari, UbiSoft, and Disney so far. They have Season Ticket Basketball.

A few other good games it looks like. Anyone have any recommendations off the list of games?

Unfortunately no CD's. Surprisingly, they do maintain a 30-day moneyback deal. Not bad on that respect.

mrskippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 08:10 PM   #2
mrskippy
Banned

Bump. So is NwN worth the $39.95 these guys want if it means instant gratification, no reinstall, and the ability to continue my saved game?
mrskippy is offline   Reply With Quote