Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
McLovin
Mascot

FileFront closing down tomorrow (3/30)

FileFront is shutting down operations for good on March 30. If you have any files uploaded there switch hosting sites now. I know I've downloaded some great mod files from there for various games.

Video Game Downloads on FileFront

On Wiki-

As announced March 25, 2009, FileFront site operations will be indefinitely suspended on March 30, 2009.[2][3]. However a massive undertaking by a large number of the former FileFront employees and the network staff to backup all the downloads for the network sites (formerly known as the FilesNetwork) was started just before the announcement in the hopes that they can relaunch the network under a new name without the loss of any of the content.

Last edited by McLovin : 03-29-2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: update
McLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
FileFront is shutting down operations for good on March 30. If you have any files uploaded there switch hosting sites now. I know I've downloaded some great mod files from there for various games.

Video Game Downloads on FileFront

On Wiki-

As announced March 25, 2009, FileFront site operations will be indefinitely suspended on March 30, 2009.[2][3]. However a massive undertaking by a large number of the former FileFront employees and the network staff to backup all the downloads for the network sites (formerly known as the FilesNetwork) was started just before the announcement in the hopes that they can relaunch the network under a new name without the loss of any of the content.

i hope they get a bailout - FileFront is certainly too big to fail.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
McLovin
Mascot

Do you think this an April Fool's joke? I don't see why a company would do that but the timing is questionable.
McLovin is offline   Reply With Quote