Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-28-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
Subby
lolzcat

Second or Third Best MP FOF League in Known Universe has Opening

Now in its 19th (yes, you are not hallucinating) season, the Front Office Football League has an ownership opening effective immediately. The new owner would take control of a well-run stable franchise (just one owner over the team's long history.) The off season begins next week, so you'll have the opportunity to fully shape your team over the next few weeks.

We are looking for active, experienced owners that will pay attention to their team and don't mind a briskly paced schedule (three games per week - MWF).

Established FOFC members are given extra consideration.

Advantages of FOFL

- great owners, including well-known FOF strategists QuikSand, Samuel L. Jackson, Fritz, cuervo72, Ben E. Lou, Fonzie, MalcPow, Dr. Teeth, RedKingGold, Shirley from What's Happening? and many others.

- long-term league moving into its 19th season (sure I already mentioned this, but good lord...NINETEEN!)

- briskly paced schedule that sims three games per week and moves through the offseason without any downtime or weekend commitments (just 67 real time days to run a full season...it's like single player without the whimpering AI.)

- great web site designed by 34 productions and supported by a top notch forum and daychat lounge.

- cutting edge database-driven pages for players, teams and staff written by database programming wiz cuervo72.

- a host of draft tools, including combine reports, historical draft data and a customized on-line draft tool (licensed from VPI Industries).

- all of the gameday Stelmack-generated reports you can put your mouth on, plus a specialized transactions report written by shadowy programming guru Dick Dixon (aka radii).

Sounds pretty great, huh? Plus every new owner gets their choice of either a personal sex robot or Sports Illustrated football phone.

Interested?

Please send a PM to Subby via the FOFL or FOFC boards. There is no application process required.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 08-28-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
Vince
Pro Starter

In case Subby didn't mention it, this league is amazing, and if I wasn't stretched too thin via IHOF and GEFL (oh, and sucking at FOF MP is not a bonus either), I'd be all over it.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Last edited by Vince : 08-28-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
SFL Cat
College Starter

That sports illustrated phone looks mighty tempting....
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
cuervo72
Head Coach

No English, No Pants, No Problem! we always say.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
Anthony
Banned

i'm interested if you have room for a guy entertained by this pic:

Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #6
Subby
lolzcat

I thought you said you look like Vin Diesel?
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

Old 08-28-2008, 11:13 PM   #7
MrDNA
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
- great owners, including well-known FOF strategists QuikSand, Samuel L. Jackson, Fritz, cuervo72, Ben E. Lou, Fonzie, MalcPow, Dr. Teeth, RedKingGold, Shirley from What's Happening? and many others.

I PROTEST. Ben E. Lou gets included in the list of owners and I don't? We held you to 41-13, he lost 45-3. A 42 point loss is good enough to be in the heady company of Shirley from What's Happening?, (italicize it, you dick. Did you forget your APA citation rules?) but a 28 point loss isn't? With this kind of leadership, this league will be lucky to make it to it's 20th year.

CAPRIS. MOCHACCINO.

I'm dun.
MrDNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #8
Subby
lolzcat

Ladies and gentlemen, the owner of the team you'll be getting ^^^^^

Old 08-29-2008, 07:01 AM   #9
RedKingGold
College Starter

Wow. I'm still in this league?

j/k It freaking rocks the cocks in socks.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:11 AM   #10
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Hey wait - I didn't get a choice in the matter. The sex robot was...forced...upon me...
Old 08-29-2008, 08:18 AM   #11
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
Wow. I'm still in this league?
Are you?