Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-20-2008, 01:48 AM   #1
IMetTrentGreen
College Prospect

ping: opinionated college football fan

i want to put some email interviews together and post them on my group blog. it's texas/big 12-centric, and i want to branch out and do some preview stuff, but with the people who actually follow the teams.

if there is more than one fan of a school, we can do it roundtable style, where i email one person at a time and they can see the question and last person's response.

all the better if you have a blog or something of your own since the cfb blogosphere is one big circle jerk pretty much. i'd be happy to pimp your site and maybe get you some longhorn traffic. anybody is welcome, of course. we have pretty decent readership so it wouldn't be a waste of time if you just wanted to advertise your ability to write. i'd be fine with that.

this is the site on which you'll be appearing if you want to:

barkingcarnival.com

i want to get some different perspective on stuff. plus none of us are good enough to be able to pretend we know anything about rutgers football, etc.

anyone who wants to partake, send me an email: jkocurek AT! gmail.com. i may not be able to check this thread much because the firefox on my new computer absolutely hates fofc, so email would be best.

oh, don't forget to mention which team you have expertise in so i don't leave anybody out of a roundtable or something.

anyway, hope to hear from a bunch of you.

IMetTrentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

IMTG...I really liked your last one on the top 10 coaches right now. I didn't agree with Meyer #1 but it was still a great read. The stats you had on Erikson were really eye opening. I mentioned it on the Pac 10 Preview Podcast I did last week.

If you want someone to talk PSU I can do it.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:52 AM   #3
MrBug708
Head Coach

This is the year that Tedford gets exposed as a fraud and he probably won't be considered Top 30 anymore. I would have switched Belotti with him
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Urban Meyer as your top coach? Are you smoking that Mexican crappy weed?