Grizzled Veteran

6 picks left

Barkeep - Jan
Treadwell - Jan
NTN - Feb
Radii - Feb
Mustang - Dec
Neon - May

Myself and Neon can take the picks anytime. Treadwell can take his at anytime since he picks before Barkeep and Radii can take his at anytime since he picks before NTN.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 11-02-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #452
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

12.1 - Natural Disaster - May 31, 1935 - A 7.1 Magnitude earthquake destroys the city of Quetta in Pakistan. Over 40,000 people die.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:15 PM   #453
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

PMs sent to all remaining players.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 11-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #454
Radii
Head Coach

12.6 - Feb 6, 1959 - The first patent for an Integrated Circuit(ie Microchip) is filed by Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments (Science)

Last edited by Radii : 11-03-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #455
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Anti-Poll Bump
Old 11-05-2007, 09:59 AM   #456
larrymcg421
Head Coach

I think it's time that we just ignore draft order at this point and everyone pick when they have something. This has gone on way too long.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:02 AM   #457
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I think it's time that we just ignore draft order at this point and everyone pick when they have something. This has gone on way too long.

Agreed.

Everyone just pick. Wrapping this up at Midnight tomorrow so, another 36 some hours...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #458
Radii
Head Coach

Barkeep is the only one who technically should be waiting anyway, everyone else's picks are open.

Its disappointing that this one fell apart a bit at the end, but it was still a fun concept and I enjoyed all the research that went into all of my picks, I learned some interesting stuff. Thanks for running it Mustang
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #459
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Its disappointing that this one fell apart a bit at the end,

That was unintentionally my fault with my unplanned illness but, at least my headaches are gone. If I was around, I could have pressed this to be finished at least a week or so ago.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #460
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

12.8 NAACP founded Feb. 12, 1909 (politics)
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #461
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Its disappointing that this one fell apart a bit at the end, but it was still a fun concept and I enjoyed all the research that went into all of my picks, I learned some interesting stuff. Thanks for running it Mustang

+1
Old 11-05-2007, 06:43 PM   #462
TredWel
High School Varsity

Sorry for the delay, real life has been really busy for me lately. Time to finish out my entry.

12.9 - January 22, 1973 - The Supreme Court issues a decision in Roe v. Wade, declaring laws outlawing abortion to be unconstitutional. (Miscellaneous)
Old 11-06-2007, 06:54 AM   #463
Barkeep49
Coordinator

12.12 - December 31st, 1907 - Times Square Ball makes its first appearance (Potluck)

It's been fun. It'll be interesting to see how the judges vote.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:31 PM   #464
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

12.2 - 12/4/771 : King Carloman dies making Charlemange the ruler of the complete Frankish Kingdom (pre-17th)
Old 11-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #465
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

That should be it.

I'll have the complete wrap-up and poll submitted tonight.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #466
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
That should be it.

I'll have the complete wrap-up and poll submitted tonight.
I think we should do this tournament style with each match-up a separate poll. /sarcasm

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 11-06-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #467
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I think we should do this tournament style with each match-up a separate poll. /sarcasm

I'll ahhhh... get right on that.

Of course we could get the 'If you think 6/1 was a bigger date in history than 11/17 then I can't take you seriously'
Old 03-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #468
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Did we ever vote on this?
Old 03-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #469
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Yes. I believe I won.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:00 PM   #470
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Bump.

Okay, here is the historical event/date draft.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote