Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-06-2003, 09:32 AM   #1
ice4277
Pro Rookie

CM4 warning message

Currently playing in season 2004/05 having installed EP4, I am getting a Warning message:

"FULL_TRANSFER_OFFER::computer_respond_to_proposal() - No index found"

I've hit continue a few times and nothing seems to be affected. I should mention this only started once the year rolled over to 2005. To the best of my knowledge I have not initiated or responded to any transfer offers so I don't think it involves something I've done; it could possibly be due to the large number of players now available to be signed for next season but seeing as my programming experience consists of watching a show on TV about it once, I have no clue

Anybody else see this happen before, or any friendly UK-based programmers have any idea? I definitely don't want to lose this game I'm having too much fun with it.

Last edited by ice4277 : 07-06-2003 at 09:33 AM.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 10:48 AM   #2
CAsterling
High School JV

I've hit the same error quite a few times - don't know what it means (I figured it might be because I haven't started a new game with EP4, but continued my save game after adding EP4 - but that is purely a guess).

So far it seems to have absolutely no effect on the gameplay that I can see - so I guess this is one only Marc will be able to answer, but you should be able to continue with your game without a problem - I have and haven't had a crash or problem with CM4 after this message starting appearing.
Old 07-06-2003, 11:08 AM   #3
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Yeah, since I posted the error, it happened one more time, then stopped. I know in past versions of CM I have had errors pop up all the time that had no noticeable effect, hopefully this is the same way.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 11:29 AM   #4
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

I've got the same error after installing EP4, but it doesn't seem to be affecting anything so far.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote