Old 02-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #151
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf View Post
Ok, how about

forcibly taking Ellen vs Coulter missionary

damn you, you're wily.

i select forcibly taking Ellen. aaargh. now i have to create an addendum to the rules.

but don't think i'm going easy on Ellen. ohhhh no. i swear it, on the honor of my ancestors - she will pay. i'm gonna make her feel so disgusted to be in her own skin.

and again, i damn you for making me choose this.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #152
rkmsuf
Head Coach

That's a pretty good answer. I like your style.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #153
Phototropic
Mascot

Phototropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:51 PM   #154
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

we need to start another f...marry...kill thread
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #155
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Old 02-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #156
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post

pteradactyl hands aside, she looks really hot in that pic. that must be an early pic. you're going to say you wouldn't fornicate with a woman who looked like that based off of the size of her hands?

maybe she just has really really small fingers, maybe that makes the rest of her hands look big.

Last edited by Anthony : 02-11-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #157
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic View Post
pteradactyl hands aside, she looks really hot in that pic. that must be an early pic. you're going to say you wouldn't fornicate with a woman who looked like that based off of the size of her hands?

keep in mind if she gives you a hand job that you weiner will look like a fishstick
Old 02-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #158
lungs
Pro Rookie

To me, she looks like a concentration camp survivor in that picture.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #159
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Jeez, that picture makes me want to donate 30 cents a day to her just to keep the flies off her eyeballs.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #160
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch View Post
All the way from the floor to her balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Two words:

Man hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
Grandpa hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Well, yeah, all of this, and SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MAN.

She's a MAN, baby!!

Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #161
Anthony
Banned

she looks healthy! she looks like she'd be game for an impromptu tennis match. she looks like she could go for a good hour in some hot wasp sex. she looks like she has the strength and vigor of the original New World settlers. they were hearty people, those pilgrims. she's got the steely gaze of a New England woman of privilege. i could see myself with her in a good, healthy american romp in a wintery chateau by a wild fire.

hands? that's all you got? c'mon, that's a really nice pic of her, better than i thought she was capable of.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #162
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

oh my god i just realized that the girl i am dating looks like her...i need to go delouse myself.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #163
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
she looks healthy! she looks like she'd be game for an impromptu tennis match. she looks like she could go for a good hour in some hot wasp sex. she looks like she has the strength and vigor of the original New World settlers. they were hearty people, those pilgrims. she's got the steely gaze of a New England woman of privilege. i could see myself with her in a good, healthy american romp in a wintery chateau by a wild fire.

hands? that's all you got? c'mon, that's a really nice pic of her, better than i thought she was capable of.

Man hands + Adam's apple + Looking like a concentration camp survivor.

Is that not enough?
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #164
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Man hands + Adam's apple + Looking like a concentration camp survivor.

Is that not enough?

not if she plays with your veggies
Old 02-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #165
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Women with large hands make my junk look small.

Small hands are where it's at.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #166
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Toledo wants in on dissing marines too.

Quote:
Finkbeiner taking flak over Marines
Mayor defends his decision to cancel urban war games

By JC REINDL
BLADE STAFF WRITER

They were gone but not forgotten.

A day after Mayor Carty Finkbeiner ordered 200 Marine Corps Reservists out of downtown Toledo, residents here and elsewhere expressed disappointment, disbelief, and even outrage.

His last-minute call Friday resulted in the unit canceling its planned training exercises and returning to Grand Rapids, Mich.

And by yesterday afternoon, the mayor's reaction had become a national news story picked up by Internet blogs along with the popular Web site, The Drudge Report. Media phone lines and e-mail boxes kept busy as keyboard-tapping critics sounded their opinions on what some have billed the "Carty vs. Marines" controversy.

Some compared the flap to the one Mr. Finkbeiner set off during his first term in 1994, with his proposal that the city move its deaf population to land near Toledo Express Airport.

"It makes Toledo look like a national disgrace," said Steve Baxter, 47, of Columbus, who learned of the ordeal through a national political blog. "And it reflects poorly on your mayor."

Former Marine Brian Thompson, 40, of West Toledo said he was in disbelief when he first picked up the newspaper. Soon his feelings turned to anger.

"My perception now is that Carty feels it is OK for Marines to die in Iraq, but just don't come to Toledo," said the 13-year Marine Corps veteran. "The better trained the men and women are, the better chances that they'll come home alive."

In response to his critics, Mayor Finkbeiner declared his absolute support for the Marines Corps as well as all of the nation's armed forces - yet still defended his decision to send the Marines packing.

"No matter how much I respect, love, and appreciate the military, there are better places to conduct military planning and staging sessions than the central business district," Mayor Finkbeiner told The Blade. "I think the military brass would understand and appreciate that."

On Friday, a five-bus convoy carrying about 200 members of Company A, 1st Battalion, 24th Marines of Grand Rapids, was just minutes from Toledo. A city employee informed a unit leader that the mayor opposed their plans for another three-day urban patrol exercise on downtown streets, working from the Madison Building, a mostly vacant structure that is city-owned.

Some Toledo police officials had been aware of the Marines' training plans for weeks. The mayor said that he did not learn of them until reading a news item in Friday's Blade.

Mayor Finkbeiner, a Democrat, said yesterday that he ordered the Marines out because he did not want a repeat of the last time the Marines' battalion trained downtown in May, 2006.

"I saw the military with guns drawn emulating warfare, and I observed the expressions of citizens who happened to just be coming down the sidewalk that particular Saturday noon in wonderment, asking, 'What have I found myself in the middle of?'•" the mayor said. "There was a look of wonderment on some people's faces, and there was a look of fear on other people's faces."

While glancing about a downtown nearly empty of people yesterday afternoon, Douglas Finch, Sr., 55, of West Toledo, said he found the mayor's concerns unbelievable.

Mr. Finch recalled witnessing the camouflaged and rifle-bearing Marines in downtown two years ago. He said the sight was attention-grabbing, not scary.

"We have enough empty buildings here, so why not let them train in one?" he asked.

At VFW Post 2510 in East Toledo, men and women gathered around glasses of beer as they discussed whether their mayor acted appropriately. Their verdict was a unanimous no.

Dwight Griffin, 68, a former Army National Guardsmen, said the Marines became the unwitting scapegoat for whomever failed to keep Mayor Finkbeiner informed.

"Somebody dropped a memo and the Marines got caught in the middle," Mr. Griffin said.

City Councilman Frank Szollosi said he was "dismayed" by the mayor's actions. He said he would support organizing a council-led apology next week to the Marines on behalf of the city.

Mr. Szollosi likened Toledo's present image to that of Berkeley, Calif., where City Council passed a measure urging Marine recruiters to leave a downtown office, citing the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

After some California lawmakers threatened to cut $2 million in federal funding to that California city and its university campus, Berkeley's mayor apologized to U.S. servicemen.

"This might be a situation where the City Council has to apologize for the mayor's actions," said Mr. Szollosi, a Democrat. "I would certainly hope that the city of Toledo's federal funding is not put in jeopardy."

Among the few office workers downtown yesterday was Bob Gardner, an owner of the Miller, Gardner and Co. accounting firm, 500 Madison Avenue. Mr. Gardner said he and other employees witnessed the Marines 2006 visit, and recalled seeing camouflaged figures firing blank ammunition rounds.

"It scared the heck out of us, until we knew what was going on," Mr. Gardner said.

Mr. Gardner, however, said he doesn't oppose the Marines returning downtown. Prior notice is good for residents who would be caught in their mock crossfire. This year we were aware of [the exercise], and it wouldn't have bothered me one way or the other," he said.

Mayor Finkbeiner said if there is one major regret of this ordeal, it is the lack of communication to his office.

The mayor said if he had known of the Marines plans ahead of time, he could have arranged for the city to open the vacant North Towne Square mall or the former Jones Junior High School for their training.

Oh, and Carty Finkbeiner's Wikipedia page has already been updated

Last edited by Greyroofoo : 02-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #167
Phototropic
Mascot

Quote:

maybe she just has really really small fingers, maybe that makes the rest of her hands look big.
No I agree with you based on that pic. It must be from a while back.
Phototropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #168
Groundhog
Coordinator

Grey, can you please not take this thread off-topic!

Last edited by Groundhog : 02-11-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #169
JeeberD
General Manager

No shit! What does the Marines have to do with chicks with huge hands?

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #170
Calis
College Starter

I really didn't think this thread had any chance of being saved, but I was wrong.

Fine work gentlemen.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #171
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calis View Post
I really didn't think this thread had any chance of being saved, but I was wrong.

Fine work gentlemen.

Agreed.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #172
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Oh, and, btw, have you ever seen Jon's legs?
Nope - always been covered by the sheet.

*rim shot*
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #173
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Two words:

Man hands

++
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #174
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
She has the longest arms i have ever seen on a woman

ok, not for nothing, i took a second look at that 1st pic i posted of her, and jeezus those things are friggin long. i still think she probably smells good.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #175
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:

HA, you just burn white-hot sometimes.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #176
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post

Dude, that's photoshopped.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #177
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Grey, can you please not take this thread off-topic!

sorry
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #178
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
To me, she looks like a concentration camp survivor in that picture.

Survivor or victim?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #179
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Dude, that's photoshopped.
It comes from her official website - is she photoshopping her own pictures?
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #180
PineTar
High School JV

If the government would just have the balls to reinstitute the draft, we wouldn't have to worry about military recruiters at all. I guess instead of committing political suicide by doing so, it is much easier to look like a patriot lobbing insults at the most liberal town in America. Why make the difficult decisions when its so easy not to.
PineTar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:29 PM   #181
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineTar View Post
If the government would just have the balls to reinstitute the draft, we wouldn't have to worry about military recruiters at all. I guess instead of committing political suicide by doing so, it is much easier to look like a patriot lobbing insults at the most liberal town in America. Why make the difficult decisions when its so easy not to.

What's this got to do with Ann Coulter's freakish arms, hands, and adam's apple?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #182
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
What's this got to do with Ann Coulter's freakish arms, hands, and adam's apple?
Yeah, no kidding - can we please stay on-topic?
Old 02-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #183
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
It comes from her official website - is she photoshopping her own pictures?

I don't think overspun.com is her official website. Show me the original from her website. You can tell whoever photoshopped it lengthened the upper arm and the hand. The upper arm is obscenely longer than her forearm as well as her hand. It's photoshopped.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:49 AM   #184
Calis
College Starter

Quote:
I don't think overspun.com is her official website. Show me the original from her website. You can tell whoever photoshopped it lengthened the upper arm and the hand. The upper arm is obscenely longer than her forearm as well as her hand. It's photoshopped.

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/gallery.cgi

5th row down, 3rd over.

Last edited by Calis : 02-12-2008 at 06:49 AM.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:51 AM   #185
Raiders Army
Coordinator

huh. I sit corrected.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #186
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineTar View Post
I want to make babies with you.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #187
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I WORE MY DENVER BRONCOS STUFF TO OAKLAND AND THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME WTF

CMON I'M CANADIAN
Old 02-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #188
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

Maybe people are feeling a bit inadequate
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #189
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
huh. I sit corrected.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #190
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

I can't believe in that picture, everyone is talking about arms and hands when it is clearly evident THAT THE GHOUL HAS AN ADAMS APPLE!
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote