Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-08-2007, 03:38 AM   #1
Desmond
Banned

Rich Uncle

About 3 years ago my Uncle pretty much drove himself out of buisness by going crazy with his spending and mismanagement. He owned 2 dry cleaners here in town and was well on his way to being a pretty well of guy when he just started throwing money around and generaly disregarding his shops, self destructing you might say. People would come in to pick up shirts they had dropped off and he wouldn't have a clue as to where they were, the pants press machine was ruining peoples slacks and instead of getting it fixed he just kept throwing pants on there to be ruined. The townsfolk cut him alot of slack because he had always been honest and very good at what he did, but enough soon became enough and they stopped going, causing him to have to close up shop.

He moved down South and we didn't hear anything from him until a few months ago when all of the sudden he rolled back into town, quite literaly a brand new man. He lost about 40 pounds, the bald head was replaced by a full of head of gorgeous brown hair, and confidentialy my Aunt Jane has remarked about his increased virility in the bedroom.

Everyone in the family is happy for him for sure, but alot of people (my dad for instance) insist that he hasn't gone thru this transformation naturaly. Theres been alot of debate about a hair transplant and possible liposuction. I say good for him, whatever he's done he's obviously gotten his life back on track and is about to open a brand new store and is chomping at the bit to get his buisness up and going again with his brand new confidence.

It really is a feel good story, i just wish he didn't have to listen to people snarkle behind his back.

Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:20 AM   #2
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

I am confused, what are they laughing (snarkling) about?
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:49 AM   #3
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Wait, this isn't a parody thread of the Rick Ankiel topic?
Old 09-08-2007, 08:52 AM   #4
Raiders Army
Coordinator

gorgeous brown hair?

I don't know too many guys who describe hair as gorgeous.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:08 PM   #5
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Does he look like this now?

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:09 PM   #6
Desnudo
Coordinator

How did he go from insane to sane?
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #7
Desmond
Banned

Not really sure, I just know that in the time he was away he got a Realtors license and started his own office. He's pretty good at it too, which is surprising considering it wasn't his speciality.
Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:33 PM   #8
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

I can't help but think this is a very elaborate parody thread.. If so, bravo Desmond, bravo.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote