Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-21-2007, 06:28 AM   #1301
Katon
College Benchwarmer

Real Madrid are the only club I know of where long-term planning is seen as something to be actively avoided.
Katon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #1302
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch View Post
Looks like Real Madrid may be run by a bigger bunch of idiots than even the guys who used to run Newcastle. They've apparently fired Capello despite him winning the league at the weekend.

Well one English newspaper says he's been fired, a couple of others say the decision will be today. So maybe I was a little quick saying he's been fired, seems to be down to whether or not Real can prise Schuster away from Getafe.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:18 AM   #1303
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Getafe is making noise about going to UEFA and/or FIFA about Real tampering with Schuster.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #1304
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

CONCACAF refs strike again disallowing a perfectly good Canada equalizer for a phantom offside. Absolutely sickening. This ref is the same moron that jobbed us out of an equalizer in the last WC qualifying. Just so i'm not accused of homerism but that red card on Bradley was harsh too. That game is 2-2 and headed to extra-time...robbery.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #1305
Critch
lolzcat

Yeah, terrible decision on the offside in the last minute.

I also didn't think the red card was harsh. Bradley took him out from behind while making absolutely no attempt to get the ball. It was as cynical as you can get.

Over the 90 mins the US were the better team, but the last minute is what will be remembered.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:00 PM   #1306
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Yeah, terrible decision on the offside in the last minute.

I also didn't think the red card was harsh. Bradley took him out from behind while making absolutely no attempt to get the ball. It was as cynical as you can get.

Over the 90 mins the US were the better team, but the last minute is what will be remembered.

The US did carry the play for the vast majority for sure...and for the US fans what is your opinion of Donovon? He seems like a bit of a diving primadonna.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #1307
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers9911 View Post
The US did carry the play for the vast majority for sure...and for the US fans what is your opinion of Donovon? He seems like a bit of a diving primadonna.

we call him Daisy Donovan. i think you can figure it out

btw who won?
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #1308
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
we call him Daisy Donovan. i think you can figure it out

btw who won?

2-1 US.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:27 AM   #1309
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Didn't see the game, only the highlights but I thought 1) that was a HORRIBLE call, Graham Poll-bad and 2) I don't know what led up to it but whoever it was that made that ugly challenge for the US (Bocanegra?) should get multiple game suspension.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:30 AM   #1310
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus View Post
Didn't see the game, only the highlights but I thought 1) that was a HORRIBLE call, Graham Poll-bad and 2) I don't know what led up to it but whoever it was that made that ugly challenge for the US (Bocanegra?) should get multiple game suspension.

Strangely enough Graham Poll was normally a decent referee but he'll always be remembered now for THAT incident during the world cup ...
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #1311
Katon
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
Strangely enough Graham Poll was normally a decent referee

Are we thinking of the same Graham Poll?
Old 06-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #1312
Critch
lolzcat

Skynews is reporting that Spanish newspaper Marca are reporting that a Spanish radio station (Catalunya Informaticos) have reported that Barcelona have signed Thierry Henry on a 4 year deal.

edit: here's the link. I can't speak Spanish though:

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/f...o/1009044.html

edit again

BBC are reporting it now too. 24mil euros.

Last edited by Critch : 06-22-2007 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #1313
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

This probably increases the chances of Eto'o leaving, I'd love to see him and Man Utd but the club has already spent a lot of money this offseason.

Great signing for Barca if Henry stays healthy next season, and Ronaldinho, Henry, and Messi will be fun to watch together.

I don't see Arsenal seriously challenging Man Utd/Chelsea for the title unless they get a few great players. They need a winger and possibly a striker to go with van Persie and Adebayor.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:01 PM   #1314
Critch
lolzcat

Probably increases the chances of Wenger (then Fabregas) leaving too.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #1315
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katon View Post
Are we thinking of the same Graham Poll?

Poll had a few well-publicized and well-remembered screw-ups, but aside from that he was a pretty solid ref. He wasn't Pierluigi Collina, but then, who is?
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:49 PM   #1316
Fighter of Foo
College Prospect

Ewing Theory all day for Arsenal.
Fighter of Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:18 PM   #1317
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter of Foo View Post
Ewing Theory all day for Arsenal.

Is there a theory for a team that vaguely challenges then loses its best player and follows it up by seriously not challenging?
Old 06-22-2007, 03:21 PM   #1318
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Oh my god. This is supposedly the Copa America roster.

We're gonna get killified.

gk: keller, guzan
d: bornstein, boswell, califf, conrad, demerit, drew mooor, heath pearce, marvell wynne
m: kyle beckerman, rico clark, feilhaber, eddie gaven, sacha kljestan, justin mapp, lee nguyen, ben olsen
f: charlie davies, gomez, johnson, twellman
Old 06-22-2007, 03:34 PM   #1319
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

interesting development with Henry.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #1320
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Is there a theory for a team that vaguely challenges then loses its best player and follows it up by seriously not challenging?

Later Bird Theory?
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #1321
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

That's... um... an interesting... roster.

Why play in Copa America if we aren't going to field a full team (which will ALWAYS happen because of the Gold Cup)? We aren't like some squads whose B teams are pretty damned good too.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #1322
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

BTW, there is a strong rumor that's Tom Cruise is going to buy the LA Galaxy from AEG

http://www.24dash.com/showbiz_slapdash/22685.htm

Last edited by SirFozzie : 06-22-2007 at 03:47 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:48 PM   #1323
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I may have to start hating the Galaxy more .
Old 06-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #1324
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
I may have to start hating the Galaxy more .

It is your patriotic duty as a citizen to hate the Galaxy.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:53 PM   #1325
Critch
lolzcat

The US Squad for the Copa America is actually better than I was expecting. I wasn't expecting any of the euro-based and only the backups from the Gold Cup, but there's a nice mix of borderline with a few experienced thrown in.

It'll be good experience for a lot of the fringe/unexperienced guys.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:29 PM   #1326
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

U.S. Men's National Team
2007 Copa America Roster By Position

Goalkeepers (2) – Brad Guzan (Chivas USA), Kasey Keller (Borussia Moenchengladbach)
Defenders (8) – Jonathan Bornstein (Chivas USA), Bobby Boswell (D.C. United), Dan Califf (Aalborg BK), Jimmy Conrad (Kansas City Wizards), Jay DeMerit (Watford FC), Drew Moor (FC Dallas), Heath Pearce (FC Nordsjælland), Marvell Wynne (Toronto FC)
Midfielders (8) – Kyle Beckerman (Colorado Rapids), Ricardo Clark (Houston Dynamo), Benny Feilhaber (Hamburger SV), Eddie Gaven (Columbus Crew), Sacha Kljestan (Chivas USA), Justin Mapp (Chicago Fire), Lee Nguyen (PSV Eindhoven), Ben Olsen (D.C.United)
Forwards (4) – Charlie Davies (Hammarby IF), Herculez Gomez (Colorado Rapids), Eddie Johnson (Kansas City Wizards), Taylor Twellman (New England Revolution)

We're gonna give up 15 goals.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:35 PM   #1327
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

------------Davies--Johnson----------------

--Mapp---------------------------Nguyen--

-----------Clark------Feilhaber-------------

--Pearce-----DeMereit----Boswell---Wynne-

--------------Keller------------------------

At lesat we'll be able to field a really really really fast lineup...

Last edited by RPI-Fan : 06-22-2007 at 04:35 PM.
RPI-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 04:40 PM   #1328
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
At lesat we'll be able to field a really really really fast lineup...

Yeah, we'll get the ball back to midfield within 10 seconds after a goal.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #1329
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

That is the Copa America roster.

Should be interesting. Argentina is loaded for bear.

(edit to note: this is in reply to the "supposedly the CA roster" on the prev. page, I didn't notice that it was end of page rather than end of thread)

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)

Last edited by Mr. Wednesday : 06-22-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #1330
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
It is your patriotic duty as a citizen to hate the Galaxy.

The Laker/Yankee/Duke/Notre Dame theory in full swing
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:20 AM   #1331
daedalus
Pro Rookie

I cry. A bit.

Unlike some Arse "fans", I have NOTHING but good thoughts for Thierry. I have zero ill will and only good wishes for him. What he (along with Mr Wenger) has done for Arsenal is beyond amazing. It's . . . it's supercalifragillisticexpialidocious. If he feels it's time to go, then it is.

I personally think he's making a mistake. Of all people, nobody (who does not sport the surname Bergkamp) deserves a testimonial at Ashburton Grove (no, I will not call it "The Em") more than Henry. I think we are less far away from being an outstanding club than most think (even taking time aside to curb my enthusiasm) and a sustainable outstanding club (without resorting to the sugar daddy cheat or Government assistant).

I also don't think he meshes all that well with that club. He and Ronaldinho shares the same preferred channel (left side), although Ronaldinho gives him back the #10 he had with Bergkamp. (Except that I seem to have read somewhere he mentioned wanting to move into that role as he ages. But I digress.) The current offense that Barça run seems to need a spearhead which I do not believe is his preferred role. Alas, c'est la vie.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:33 AM   #1332
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Sorry for your team's loss, daed.

Quick question, though, about your positional conflict between Henry and Ronaldinho. Did I miss something or don't they play different sorts of roles? Henry is a classic quick striker, while Ronsldinho is a creative forward playmaker. I would think that finding a tactic that puts them close to one another would be incredible (and that doesn't even mention that Eto'o guy on the other striker side).
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:14 AM   #1333
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

ok, I haven't followed us soccer too much lately, but is it a bad thing or a good thing Brian Ching isn't on the roster. He is a local boy (from Oahu) and I heard he isn't a bad player at all. any reason he isnt on the copa america team?
Old 06-23-2007, 06:21 AM   #1334
Katon
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
Poll had a few well-publicized and well-remembered screw-ups, but aside from that he was a pretty solid ref. He wasn't Pierluigi Collina, but then, who is?

There are a number of refs out there who aren't Collina and yet can still figure out that waving their whistle around above their head is a rather misleading way of telling a free-kick taker that they don't have to wait for the whistle - to pick just one example from Poll's catalogue. The last couple of years especially, he's not been a particularly good ref even apart from the grand public foulups.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:28 AM   #1335
Katon
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I also don't think he meshes all that well with that club. He and Ronaldinho shares the same preferred channel (left side), although Ronaldinho gives him back the #10 he had with Bergkamp. (Except that I seem to have read somewhere he mentioned wanting to move into that role as he ages. But I digress.) The current offense that Barça run seems to need a spearhead which I do not believe is his preferred role. Alas, c'est la vie.

Rijkaard's been talking about playing Henry, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, and Messi all together in the same lineup, which I think would need the formation to be tweaked anyway. And Eto'o - who'd be the most likely person dropped for Henry if they want to keep the same formation - has also been making noise about wanting the two of them to play together. So I'm not sure they'll try to put Henry in the spearhead role all the time. Then again, teams who adjust their formation to fit in a new star don't always get things right immediately - see Chelsea FC, 06/07 edition - so we'll have to wait and see how this works out for Barca.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:13 AM   #1336
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0ruptr View Post
ok, I haven't followed us soccer too much lately, but is it a bad thing or a good thing Brian Ching isn't on the roster. He is a local boy (from Oahu) and I heard he isn't a bad player at all. any reason he isnt on the copa america team?

US wanted to minimize the number of players they take away from MLS for 2 full months. Ching is a decent enough player, but at this point is too old to be considered a decent prospect. He is a nice late sub when we need some size, but nothing more, really.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #1337
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Sorry for your team's loss, daed.
Danke. Unlike the BigSoccer Chicken Littles, I still think we'll challenge. At the very least for 3rd. I also think the uncertainty over Mr Wenger's future is scarier -- to me -- than Thierry's departure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Quick question, though, about your positional conflict between Henry and Ronaldinho. Did I miss something or don't they play different sorts of roles? Henry is a classic quick striker, while Ronsldinho is a creative forward playmaker. I would think that finding a tactic that puts them close to one another would be incredible (and that doesn't even mention that Eto'o guy on the other striker side).
This is just my opinion, others with more familiar with Barça or their players may have to correct me.

Yeah, they're different players and having two world class-caliber players overloading one section generally helps. On the other hand, I think they will get in each other's ways because of their natural tendencies. Henry tends to drop deep and come up with the ball up the left wing -- which is logical to me, given his original position -- before cutting in around or just before the box area (extended). Where he fit in with Pires so well was Le Bob's tendencies to cut inside or, when he was out wide, I noticed it was often deep, thus leaving the byline open to Henry (or Cole overlapping).

When I've had a chance to watch him, Ronaldinho tends to like to float out to the left, around box area (extended) and attack in from there. (Although his gorgeous goal against Chelsea 2 years ago came straight up the gut. Tasty!) In my opinion, their shared preferred point of attack will not leave them enough room to do the attack as they like best. Especially given their they do need a decent bit of room to run at people as they like to do. [Of course, I've seen enough highlights of Titi to know that he and Ronaldinho are fully capable to utilizing their amazing skills in conjunction in those tight spaces to provide amazing results. I just don't see it as likely.]
Old 06-23-2007, 03:45 PM   #1338
Fighter of Foo
College Prospect

It's less likely Ron will still be a Barca player in a month.
Fighter of Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #1339
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Rijkaard's been talking about playing Henry, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, and Messi all together in the same lineup, which I think would need the formation to be tweaked anyway. And Eto'o - who'd be the most likely person dropped for Henry if they want to keep the same formation - has also been making noise about wanting the two of them to play together. So I'm not sure they'll try to put Henry in the spearhead role all the time.
Henry did play in that spearhead role in the 4-5-1 that Mr Wenger used during the CL run 2 years ago. I don't think he liked it and I don't think he's ideal for it. I think it can work in the 1-3-1 format with Eto'o up front and Henry-Ronaldinho-Messi behind him with Deco (if he stays) linking the back to them. I think they would be foolish to drop Eto'o. He seems the kind of poacher that Henry isn't and that, I think, they need.

I'm curious if and how they'll try to fit Dos Santos and Bojan into things.
Quote:
Then again, teams who adjust their formation to fit in a new star don't always get things right immediately - see Chelsea FC, 06/07 edition - so we'll have to wait and see how this works out for Barca.
Or Manchester United with Juan Sebastián Verón.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:57 PM   #1340
Critch
lolzcat

Some of the Spanish newspapers are complaining that Barcelona overpaid for Henry, 16 million pounds for a player who will be 30 by the start of the Spanish season, and only played 17 games last year because of injury.

Nicolas Anelka to replace Henry at Arsenal, according to most of the British press.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:30 PM   #1341
Mac Howard
Sick as a Parrot

Quote:
Henry did play in that spearhead role in the 4-5-1 that Mr Wenger used during the CL run 2 years ago. I don't think he liked it and I don't think he's ideal for it. I think it can work in the 1-3-1 format with Eto'o up front and Henry-Ronaldinho-Messi behind him with Deco (if he stays) linking the back to them. I think they would be foolish to drop Eto'o. He seems the kind of poacher that Henry isn't and that, I think, they need.

The 4-2-3-1 formation is becoming increasingly more popular. It provides more punch up front than 4-3-3 particularly if the "2" are defensively able players freeing up the front four. With flexible players in the "3" the formation can present the opposition with a bewildering array of options to defend. Henry, Ronaldinho and Messi will fit the roles well though I'm less convinced about Eto'o - the best fit for the front man is one good with his back to goal who can hold and feed the ball back to the marauding three behind him. However Eto'o is such a quality striker that it may not matter in this case

The Champions' League just became a whole lot more difficult

Last edited by Mac Howard : 06-23-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Mac Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #1342
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Howard View Post
The 4-2-3-1 formation is becoming increasingly more popular. It provides more punch up front than 4-3-3 particularly if the "2" are defensively able players freeing up the front four. With flexible players in the "3" the formation can present the opposition with a bewildering array of options to defend.
I did not know that but from your description, it makes a lot of sense.
Quote:
Henry, Ronaldinho and Messi will fit the roles well though I'm less convinced about Eto'o - the best fit for the front man is one good with his back to goal who can hold and feed the ball back to the marauding three behind him. However Eto'o is such a quality striker that it may not matter in this case
For a classical front man, I would agree with you. And, in the case where the "3" (especially the 2 wide men) are speed merchants who seek to run off through balls from the front man, definitely.

I think, though, in the case of these 4 specific individuals, it works. Instead of everything funneling through the front man with the back "3" playing off of him, the most likely scenario has the ball being played through Ronaldinho with Eto'o running off his setup where this combination of players work.
Quote:
The Champions' League just became a whole lot more difficult
I'm assuming you are referring to Manchester United's path. I think Manchester United are in a great position, regardless of what is happening Spain. Adding Nani without needing him is a brilliant move. He can slowly integrate while Giggs is winding down. If Rooney matures and develop (not to say that he isn't a great player ALREADY but he can be even better, I think) the way C. Ronaldo did last year, WHOA. I've heard plus talk about Anderson for approximately forever (didn't he dominate a U-21 or something tournament a few years ago?) The backline is solid. Hargreaves was a bit, okay, a LOT expensive but he's a really good player who provides versatility. Nice future to look to.

My questions, though, are: 1) with the new additions, what happens to Fletcher and Richardson and 2) what is the long term plan in goal?
Old 06-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #1343
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...441333&cc=5901

Rozenhal is in Newcastle to seemingly finish up the deal. Great news if it goes through. Big Sam continues his nice transfer season.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #1344
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

My questions, though, are: 1) with the new additions, what happens to Fletcher and Richardson and 2) what is the long term plan in goal?

Fletcher will be a squad player, hopefully the club can sell Richardson who isn't good enough and now has a lot of players in front of him.

van der Sar got a contract extension through the end of next season and Ben Foster (on loan at Watford this season) was due to challenge him for the starting job but he got injured and will miss the first few months of next season recovering from knee surgery. Tomasz Kuszczak remains as a backup.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:57 AM   #1345
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Just have to think Jari, if he is decent why are you signing him?

Fair point
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:45 AM   #1346
moriarty
College Starter

I was just reading an article that said Demarcus Beasley had signed with a new team, but he wouldn't say who yet. Anyone heard any rumours about where the Bease is going?

I didn't think he looked too bad for Man City last year, although he was seemingly injured every other game.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #1347
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...441587&cc=5901

Quote:
MUNICH, June 26 (Reuters) - Bayern Munich signed striker Miroslav Klose from Bundesliga rivals Werder Bremen on Tuesday, taking their close-season spending spree to around 70 million euros ($94.22 million).

Quote:
The other new arrivals are Luca Toni, Franck Ribery, Ze Roberto, Jose Ernesto Sosa, Marcell Jansen, Jan Schlaudraff and Hamit Altintop.

Quite a spending spree for Bayern! Makes them very much to be feared in the Bundesliga in the upcoming frame.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #1348
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty View Post
I was just reading an article that said Demarcus Beasley had signed with a new team, but he wouldn't say who yet. Anyone heard any rumours about where the Bease is going?

Glasgow Rangers, if the rumors are correct.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:57 AM   #1349
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Quite a spending spree for Bayern! Makes them very much to be feared in the Bundesliga in the upcoming frame.

Klose and Toni with Podolski coming off the bench is an amazing forward line.

One bad thing for Bayern is that it's rumored Schweinsteiger's illness may have a long term affect. Ze Roberto returning to play on the left does make it seem there's some doubt about Schweinie.

Oliver Kahn is coming back too, he's announced this will be his final season before retirement. This is the third season in a row that he's announced it will be his last season. He's had more retirement tours than Sinatra.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:09 AM   #1350
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Glasgow Rangers, if the rumors are correct.

Ehh, I was hoping to see him back in the EPL, but that probably makes sense for his career.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote