Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-30-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
Passacaglia
Coordinator

WAFL Haus openings

(This is about FOF, not some europeanized version of the restaurant -- I just thought I'd post it here to get more views)

Quote:
The World American Football League (WAFL) is about to start its second season, and has a few openings to fill! The WAFL is a great league, with 27 active owners, so we're a league that's really running, not sitting in development waiting to get full. If I recall, we're also the first league to start out using FOF 2007.

Game sims are run on Monday and Thursday, and FA Sims are run on Teusday and Friday. The deadline for these sims is 4 PM Central. It's a bit of a weird time, but I think it gives you time to get everything in the night before.

We're currently at Week 3 of the Preseason, and as we transition to a new set of commissioners (Passacaglia and MrKordell as Co-Commissioners, and kingfc22 as Conference Commissioner), we have unveiled our new site today, www.fof-wafl.com

So check it out, there's not much there at the moment -- everyone is just checking in to the new forums, so you'll be on level ground with them in that sense!

We've got teams available at all levels, so you can pick your starting point:

Augusta (3-13)
Providence (4-12)
Rochester (4-12)
Scranton (12-4, WC team, lost in Divisional Round)
Toronto (7-9)

See you on the field!

Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote