Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-27-2003, 02:54 PM   #1
revrew
Team Chaplain

ZFL offseason 2

At the end of year 2, we have several notes and honors to give out. First, a few statistical leaders for those cheering for your guys:

QB passing Leaders:
1. "Thumbless" Jackson - KX
2. Moe "Kid Gruesome" Sizzlack - AQ
3. Vincent Steele - CH

QB TD Leaders:
1. "Thumbless" Jackson - KX
2. Vincent Steele - CH
3. Moe "Kid Gruesome" Sizzlack - AQ

QB Effieciency Leaders:
1. Vincent Steele - CH
2. Bullseye - MW
3. "Thumbless" Jackson - KX

Rushing yards:
1. Antonio De La Tonio - PT
2. Artemis - BH
3. Robby "Action" Jackson - KX

Rushing TDs:
1. Antonio De La Tonio - PT
2. Artemis - BH
3. Rajah Saleem - LR

Receiving Yards:
1. Jackson Jackson - KX
2. Jet - CH
3. The Cheat - AQ

Receiving TDs:
1. Jackson Jackson - KX
2. Jet - CH
3. The Flash - MW

Tackles:
1. Brad Pitt - LA
2. Superman - MW
3. Ray Lewis - SA

Sack Leader: All Pro - SA
INT Leader: Troy McClure - AQ
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.

revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 02:55 PM   #2
revrew
Team Chaplain

Year-end awards

Offensive POY: WR Jackson Jackson - KX
Defensive POY: S Troy McClure - AQ
Offensive ROY: QB "Thumbless" Jackson
Defensive ROY: DT Nelson "The Hammer" Muntz - AQ

MVP: WR Jackson Jackson - KX

All-ZFL first team
QB: Vincent Steele - CH
RB: Antonio De La Tonio - PT
FB: Samuel "The South Will Rise Again" Jackson - KX
WR: Jackson Jackson - KX
WR: Jet - CH
OT: Ralph Wiggum - AQ
OT: Lard Ass - SA
OG: Erik Flamebeard of the Neither Here Nor There - PT
OG: Tom Sanders - CH

K: *Little Val Kilmer - LA

DT: Ed Norton - LA
DT: Colonel Joseph C. McCormick III - PT
DE: All Pro - SA
DE: Jason Pepper - CH
MLB: Brad Pitt - LA
OLB: Ray Brown - CH
S: Troy McClure - AQ
CB: Paul Sorvino - LA

All-ZFL second team
QB: *"Thumbless" Jackson - KX
RB: Artemis - BH
FB: Metalhead - SA
WR: *The Cheat - AQ
WR: The Flash - MW
OT: Renaldo Buckler - LR
OT: Poseidon - BH
OG: Fort Sumter Jackson - KX
OG: Dionysus - BH

K: Eater of Sandwiches - SA

DT: Victor Green - CH
DT: The Defense - FG
DE: Bookend - SA
DE: Robert E. Jackson - KX
MLB: Ray Lewis - SA
OLB: Superman - MW
S: Ajimba Haad - CH
CB: Deflector - SA

* denotes rookie

Last edited by revrew : 05-27-2003 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 03:09 PM   #3
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I got money that says all my really good players get hurt.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 03:14 PM   #4
revrew
Team Chaplain

No, illini, just one.
Old 05-27-2003, 03:16 PM   #5
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

I hope my QB got hurt.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 03:20 PM   #6
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

yep, all my really good players got hurt.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:01 PM   #7
revrew
Team Chaplain

Injuries and defections have devastated the league this year. Several key young stars, upon the completion of their contracts, rather than resigning have signed contracts with the NFL (commish note: Actually, they drew the 'career ending injury' card. But rather than ending on such a bad note, I've created happier endings for these beloved ZFL heroes). The loss of talent will truly impair certain ZFL squads.

By team, here's the news:

PORTLAND: Rookie sensation OG Tim the Troll had arthroscopic knee surgery in the offseason. His mobility and strength are sure to be seriously impaired. While a few years of development may return him to his former prominence, his current ability and top-end potential have been severely limited.

SAN ANTONIO: Dominating DE Bookend has refused to sign an extension with the Margaritas, and instead has just signed a contract with the NFL's Houston Texans. He will not be returning to the ZFL.

also, veteran Safety Stumble has suffered this season through a lingering hamstring injury that does not appear to be healing. His future performance will be impaired.

CHICAGO: Superstar and first-string All-ZFL QB Vincent Steele has so impressed the Chicago Bears that the NFL squad has offered Steele a lucrative contract. Rather than sign a contract extension with the Eagles, Steele will play next year for the Bears. He will not be returning to the ZFL.

FARGO: Fan scapegoat CB Burned Deeper has been diagnosed with a chronic degeneration of the discs in his spine. His football career is likely over. He will not be returning to the ZFL.

KNOXVILLE: Breakout sensation WR Jackson Jackson was slowed in later games this season with a case of turf toe. While it won't seriously hamper his play, team doctors will be watching their prize WR carefully.

ALBUQUERQUE: The NFL's Arizona Cardinals have convinced FB Homer "Jay" Simpson to take his punishing blocking to the next level. Simpson refused to resign with the Isotopes and instead signed with Arizona. He will not be returning to the ZFL.

also, DT Captain McAllister's dislocated shoulder required surgery in the offseason. He is expected to recover fully, but the shoulder may continue to show signs of weakness.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:02 PM   #8
revrew
Team Chaplain

[b]Draft Preview:[b]

Quarterbacks: B- Once again, the best quarterback in this class may go #1 overall. After that, however, there is a big dropoff in quality. It's a deep class, but not very talented.

Halfbacks: A Three very solid prospects at this position. They aren't all first-rounders, but they should all be gone before the second is out. An excellent field.

Fullbacks: A If you can't find the halfback you're looking for, you can find a fullback. Again, three top-notch prospects who could all go in the top two rounds. A fourth who might go late makes this class solid and deep.

Wide Receivers: C Only one possible impact player and a few benchwarmers.

Offensive Tackle: C+ Not nearly the class we saw last year, this bunch has one solid player and several wannabes. Unlike season 1, none of these will go top five and only one has a shot at first round.

Offensive Guard: C+ There is zero depth here. Only one OG worth the mustard. But he should go top 5, and so we'll give this spot a C+.

Defensive Tackle: B A pair of excellent prospects followed by a slough of benchwarmers. But those top two will go in the top two rounds. A nice looking class.

Defensive Ends: A+ The best athlete in the field, plus another prospect worthy of top 5 earns a top grade at the DE spot. A third candidate is worth a look in rounds 2 and 3, filling out a class worth remembering.

Middlebackers: D- A lousy overall field with only middling talent at the top.

Outsidebackers: D Just a hair deeper than middlebacker, but without a single real impact player.

Safety: B- Some fair talent at the top, but the lack of true starpower pulls this class down to just above average.

Cornerback: A Two dynamite prospects at the top and few benchwarmers. But a desperately needed position plus a pair of potential stars equals a good grade.

Kicker: C+ There is plenty of depth here for teams looking to upgrade in late rounds, but no one to truly be excited about.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:22 PM   #9
tucker342
Pro Starter

whoever has the top pick, talk to me. I'll be willing to trade just about anything for that QB...
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 10:32 PM   #10
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The Sea Biscuits are also looking for that QB.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 12:20 AM   #11
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I know there are draft busts (I had one), but are there also draft breakout players?

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 01:44 AM   #12
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
I know there are draft busts (I had one), but are there also draft breakout players?

Probably - but not on your team...
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 05:53 AM   #13
revrew
Team Chaplain

Yes, there are breakouts. San Antonio's OG Pancake was the most notable, though I remember Portland's MLB Sectoid Commander was another. There were a few others, but don't remember.

Which players bust or breakout are determined before the draft begins. Each player has a "hidden code", and when they're selected it immediately affects both their current ability and likelihood of reaching or exceeding their potential.

Last edited by revrew : 05-28-2003 at 05:55 AM.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:25 AM   #14
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Well, I really need that QB now. I have some really talented guys that I would be willing to give up in exchange.......
Old 05-28-2003, 07:56 AM   #15
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

I might be willing to make a 1st round trade either up or down if the deal is right. Send me a PM when the draft is about to start and we can talk.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 09:34 AM   #16
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally posted by revrew
SAN ANTONIO

also, veteran Safety Stumble has suffered this season through a lingering hamstring injury that does not appear to be healing. His future performance will be impaired.

Is that possible?
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 12:08 PM   #17
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally posted by sachmo71
Is that possible?

Let's just say Pure Chance has a better chance of starting next year than Stumble does.
Old 05-28-2003, 12:12 PM   #18
revrew
Team Chaplain

The following assumes four rounds of drafting and includes leftovers from last year. Those who went undrafted last year are listed in small caps, those new to the class are in capitals.

Thought you'd all want to see this as we make plans. Regarding progression of current players, that information will be made available to you following expansion and rookie drafts. How good a player is NEXT year wouldn't be available until training camp anyways, right? So I'll give you your graded rosters after both drafts, as you make cut and keep decisions.

The numbers listed are their ages.

[b]Available Draft Class:[b]

Quarterbacks:
A. 22, "While not as highly touted as 'Thumbless' was last year, this QB is still a big-time impact player in the ZFL. There are better athletes in this year's draft, and so this QB may slip past the #1 overall spot. But on the other hand, after 'Thumbless'' big splash last year, I'd be hard-pressed to recommend anyone over this guy. He's got the skills and the field vision. He'll be a star. Worthy of the #1 pick."
B. 21, "A mechanically sound youngster, but not one to truly star. Has great intangibles, but lacks a bit in raw talent. He'd make a decent back up. Can't see him falling before the third."
C. 23, "The QB slot is flooded with iffy prospects this year. This one has the size, but lacks real arm-strength and good mechanics."
aa. 24, "He got bounced around NFL Europe because he's got enough skill to make you hope, but little enough to break your heart. Might go fourth round."
D. 21, "He's a bit younger, but that's all you can say. Average in every category. No team will benefit from having him on the roster."
E. 23, "A wannabe third-stringer in the CFL. He's just too short to play the position."
bb. 22, "The CFL rejected this guy for a reason. A hint of raw talent, but only the worst QB in the league could possibly lose his job to this guy."

Halfbacks:
F. 22, "A shifty back with good poise, balance, and burst. I think the NFL should have given this guy a longer look. He's not as explosive as Rajah Saleem or dependable as Artemis, but any ZFL squad will be happy to have this guy carrying the rock. Good first-round prospect."
G. 23, "His CFL experience shows he has what it takes to play in the ZFL. Gets around the corners well and runs downhill. First round would be a stretch, but second round would be a bargain."
H. 22, "The third back in a trio of fine prospects for this year. He played Division III, but don't let that dissuade you the way it did the NFL. He scored TDs in college the old-fashioned way...he earned them. A tackle-breaker and tough worker who looks to go second to third round."
I. 23, "Okay, why is he on the draft board again? I, um, I just don't see it."

Fullbacks:
J. 23, "Outstanding blocker who showed some ability to run at Georgia Tech, but didn't get to carry much. Has strength, speed, mechanics. We just haven't seen him handle the ball as much as he will in the ZFL. But make no mistake, he WILL handle it in our league. Can't hype him as much as Bulldozer or Ty Wick of last year, but the bottom of the first? Down into the second? Definitely."
K. 23, "Another quality prospect, but based more on his ability to run. A flip opposite of (J.). His blocking skills need some work, but he can carry well. Add a few pounds, a little experience, and you'll be happy with this second-rounder."
L. 24, "He's had some experience in NFL-Europe, and it's polished his skills. He didn't look all that impressive coming out of Iowa State, but in Amsterdam he's shown he's got game. I think he can complement a team looking for some backfield help, but I doubt he'll star. Third round, likely."
M. 21, "Young kid out of Rutgers, who was more of a student than athlete. But when he got on the field, he showed some natural tenacity. He'll need a bit of time to polish the game, but a squad looking to fill out a weak roster should consider him in the last round."
N. 21, "My grandmama could outblock this bozo."

Wide Receivers:
O. 23, "Like Primetime last year, this receiver was a possession guy in college, and at 6'3', he looks to continue that at the next level. He's worth a late first-round because he's the best at his position available, but likely won't be a true star. If you're looking for a playmaker, go elsewhere, but if you want solid, reliable production at a key spot, this is your man."
P. 19, "Yes, he's 19. One of a few youngsters entering the ZFL out of JuCo. Frankly, this one probably belonged there. He's got talent, but it's so, so raw. Will it develop? Gamble in the last round or so."
Q. 23, "Just as raw as (P.), but older and with even less potential. He can fill a roster spot, but he isn't going to make any GM happy."
R. 22, "A tad slow for the receiver spot, even with his good hands and positioning, I don't see him making it in the ZFL."

Offensive Tackles:
S. 24, "He'll be a great right tackle. You know what that means? It means he's got the size and strength, but neither the mechanics, moves, nor talent to be a star O-lineman. A building-block for a team, for certain, but no superstar. All that aside, OT is an important spot, and I see him going in the second."
T. 21, "Thus begins the mediocre players who all have just one thing wrong with them. This one is slow of foot. Big, sure, strong, definetly, but speed rushers are going to toast him. He can play ball, but All Pro and Bookend will eat him for lunch. Can't see him going earlier than the third."
cc. 21, "A decent contributor. He may have gone to a small school, but he has the mechanics to stick around."
U. 23, "This one's undersized. I mean, in late rounds he might be worth it, but only if you need someone to tide you over till later."
V. 20, "Another JuCo youngster trying to bust it into the ZFL. There is talent here, and he's young enough to develop, but there's a reason he couldn't find a scholarship in Division I. Or Division II for that matter."
W. 21, "An undersized, less than spectacular kid with a great attitude. But is that enough? Doubtful."
X. 21, "Okay, so he's young, 6'5, and 290. Is that enough to play professional ball? Nope."
dd. 3, 22 He helped his BYU team, but he might not help his ZFL squad much. Still, a team without quality at OT may look to him at the end of the draft. Or maybe not."

Offensive Guards:
Y. 22, "Undoubtedly one of the best lineman, and for that matter, one of the best players in the draft. Should go top 5. Texan-born, Texan-bred, Texan-sized OG with a heart as big as...okay, enough already. The point is, just because he went to tiny Texas A&M-Kingsville is no reason for the NFL to overlook this guy. Thanks, guys. You missed one here."
Z. 23, "He went to TAMU-Kingsville, too. Only, he got cut from the squad. Any ZFL team will cut him, too. Just not worth it."

Defensive Tackles:
AA. 22, "Pass rusher and run-stuffer. A lithe but powerful 299-pounder who is an easy first-rounder. His skills are polished, and his numbers are great. Led Asuza Pacific in sacks three years running and set the school's all-time record. May not be top 5, but definitely top 10 athlete in this year's draft."
BB. 22, "I look for this powerful roadblock to go second round. At 6'6 and 320, he won't be movin' out of the way for nobody."
ff. 23, "The fourth round might take this DT off the board. He's not much now, but he's got a good upside."
ee. 22, "He's young, and he has potential, but he has a long way to go, too. Not much help for someone who needs it now."
CC. 23, "Now, just because you weigh 320 doesn't mean you can play DT. (BB.) can, this guy can't. Doesn't bend his knees, get leverage, or get results. He might look big and hairy, but that don't make him a bear. Only a desperate team would reach here."
gg. 22, "As was said before, 'He's young, and he has potential, but he has a long way to go, too.' -- Maybe even longer than the other guy."
DD. 20, "Not even a desperate team would consider this guy. Here's something you'll need to memorize, young man -- You want fries with that?"

Defensive Ends:
EE. 20, "If anybody is going to dislodge that QB from going #1, this is the man. Forget he's only 20. He's da man. The NFL toyed with him because he's undersized at 255, but in the ZFL he will terrorize the league. Speed, instinct, moves, and mentality. Uses leverage well on larger players. Great tackler, even better pass rusher. Kind of attitude that just begs to take on Knoxville."
FF. 22, "Not too far distant from (EE.) is this quieter, but equally formidable end. He has a constant motor that recorded dozens of sacks at UW-La Crosse simply because he didn't stop after the OT's initial stuff. Tracks down RBs from behind. Incredible tackler who looks like a brick wall when players attack him. A great team player and pillar of strength. May go top 5, but definitely first round."
GG. 24, "This NFL-Europe player crossed the Atlantic in search of more playing time. He'll get it. Shoot, he deserved it there. Now he won't scare teams, nor draw doubles, nor dominate the best OTs. But if you've got a monster on one side, this is the guy you want on the other. Late second, perhaps, but definetely in the third."
hh. 24, "A rookie burnout in NFL Europe, he's got the prowess, but none of the mechanics. He won't stay on a ZFL roster long, either."

Middlebackers:
HH. 20, "Kid of resembles Sectoid Commander from last year. Now that's not to say he'll break out, but he comes from a similar mold, with a similar style of play. Like Sectoid, he'll only impress if he has quality around him, and he can't star power a defense himself. Probably third round."
ii. 22, "The NFL looked over this feisty 'backer from LSU, but not without a second glance. He should be a capable, complementary player."
jj. 24, "His size got him into the CFL, his attitude got him out. He might develop, but I doubt it's worth the gamble."
II. 24, "Fools like this think they can play in the ZFL. They can't. Though sometimes I wish they would. Just so Erik Flamebeard could pulverize the drunken moron."

Outsidebackers:
JJ. 23, "Was a streaky player at 'Bama, and that's why the NFL said 'No, thanks'. Has some natural talent, but attitude is sometimes lazy. You can't count on him, but he might provide some punch. Many teams are looking for anything they can get at OLB, so I see this one falling in the third, unless need pushes him up to late 2nd."
KK. 22, "Very fast backer who nonetheless is a bit undersized. Played well his senior year at UTEP, and deserves a look in the third."
LL. 21, "Third? Fourth? Hard to say for this beefy backer who nevertheless has a decent burst. Will his endurance give out? Or will his added size be an added strength? Any way you cut it, isn't talented enough to star, but solid enough to play if needed.
MM. 21, "A hint of raw talent in a young body. He's an athlete, but without much understanding for the game. Looked kind of like a chicken (albeit a fast one) running around with his head cut off for Cal-Irvine."
kk. 22, "At only 210 pounds, he's quite small for his position. Sure, he's scrappy, but his talent may be lacking, too. Not unless you believe in Rudy."
mm. 23, "Not big enough to take on a fullback, not fast enough to cover a receiver. Not tall enough to match a tight end, not good enough to play in the ZFL."

Safety:
NN. 24, "A solid contributor overseas who possesses both good vision and good skills. Wanted to come back to U.S. to be closer to family, but shouldn't have to sacrifice his career. Will play well in the ZFL, and while he's no Troy McClure, he'll be starter. Might creep up into the first round."
OO. 21, "Teams trying to find a way to stop Knoxville might look at this instinctive young player toward the end of the second. He put up good INT numbers in college, though his tackles were low enough to indicate some sloppy play. No star, but a good addition to a secondary nonetheless."
PP. 19, "One of the few JuCo players entering the draft who may get to see some playing time. He's a bit thin yet--more of a basketball player then a footballer--but has agility and speed. Might be a stretch in the third, but the fourth looks good."
QQ. 23, "Another NFL Europer wanting to come home. He might not have anywhere to come home to. He's just too slow and not rangy enough for the ZFL game."
RR. 21, "Now that Jackson Jackson has emerged, players like this just aren't going to cut the mustard."
SS. 23, "Too short and too slow to help anyone."

Cornerback:
TT. 21, "Just in time, the ZFL draft has some secondary power to counter the mighty Rednecks. At 6'1 and speedy, this young CB out of Ball State looks to be rangy enough to play the ZFL game of wide-open spaces. I wouldn't pronounce him able to stop Jackson Jackson yet, but he might be in time. A definite first-rounder, he may even creep into the top 5."
UU. 20, "And speaking of first-rounders, there's no drop-off between (TT.) and this guy. He may only be 5'9, but has incredible vision for the field, reads the QB, and has the agility of a dragonfly. Better cover corner than (TT.), despite his height. At a prime, young, 20 years old, it would be foolish to pass him into the second round."
nn. 24, "Not particularly fast, but physical and makes good decisions. I'd take him as a nickel back, if the ZFL had those."
pp. 22, "His INT numbers were high at Pitt, but he did poorly at the combine. Dropped right off the draft board. Still, if you need somebody late..."
VV. 19, "With such great talent available, it's sad to see this child attempting to compete. And y'know what? That's what they'll say if this kid is drafted, too. Not worth even a late-round pick."

Kicker:
WW. 22, "He's only 5'10 185. He's too slow to be a CB. But you cannot dog his athletic ability, his coordination, or his heart. As long as he isn't required to sumo wrestle, he should be an outstanding kicker in the ZFL. Since there's so much talent available in the first round +, I doubt he'll go that high, but if a team considers him high in the third, or maybe even late in the second, it wouldn't surprise me."
XX. 24, "He's the right combination of size, strength, and agility for a ZFL kicker. Played several sports at Central Florida, and that's just the kind of thing a ZFL kicker needs. I'm not sure his attitude is right to star, but he's got what it takes to compete as a kicker."
YY. 20, "A young lumberjack type who has the ruggedness and grim determination necessary to do what it takes as a ZFL kicker. While only a late rounder, I expect he will get drafted."
qq. 24, "Predicting the success of a ZFL kicker is tough. What do you look at? Still, this guy deserves a look. 6'4 225 and light on his feet."
rr. 23, "At 285, he's a bit heavy for a ZFL kicker. But he could knock a few off on strength contests."
ss. 22, "He's young and feisty, but a bit uncoordinated. No matter how much you like his attitude, I don't think you want to count on him in overtime."
tt. 23, "Only if ZFL overtimes start getting decided by chess matches."
Old 05-28-2003, 05:57 PM   #19
tucker342
Pro Starter

I NEED THAT QB!!!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 06:00 PM   #20
tucker342
Pro Starter

dola- what is the draft order looking like
Old 05-28-2003, 06:05 PM   #21
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I NEED THAT QB MORE THAN YOU!!!!! At least you have a QB, I don't even have one.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:17 PM   #22
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Trade you my QB if I get that 'good' QB, illini.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 06:19 PM   #23
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Ok, IF you get that QB. Wait, does he suck? Questions need to be answered!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 08:48 PM   #24
tucker342
Pro Starter

Trust me you're better off without having a QB, than I am with this guy...
Old 05-29-2003, 02:32 PM   #25
revrew
Team Chaplain

Here's how Mark Schlereth picked it before season 2 began:

Chicago Eagles: 8-1
Portland Sea Biscuits: 8-1
San Antonio Margaritas: 7-2
Knoxville Rednecks: 6-3 "I was tempted to take them over the Margaritas, but I held back because 'Thumbless' Bo Jackson is still a rookie. But if he plays up to speed, even Chicago and Portland will be looking over their shoulder."
Albuquerque Isotopes: 5-4
Milwaukee Muscle Men: 5-4
Birmingham Olympians: 3-6
Fargo Fighting Crawfish: 2-7
Little Rock Slick Willies: 2-7
L.A. Stars: 1-8

How the standings finished
Knoxville: 8-1
Chicago: 8-1
San Antonio: 7-2
Albuquerque: 7-2
Portland: 5-4
Milwaukee: 4-5
Little Rock: 3-6
Birmingham: 2-7
Los Angeles: 2-7
Fargo: 0-9

Switch Portland and Knoxville, and Stinky did remarkably well.

By the way, the draft order is simply the reverse of the standings: (expansion B., expansion A.) Fargo, LA, BH, LR, MW, PT, AQ, SA, CH, KX.

Right now, it appears expansion teams B. and A. will draft ahead of the class, but that is all still in question, pending Monday's vote.