Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-24-2000, 04:38 PM   #1
QuikSand
lolzcat

Post Additional "bug" for hypothetical patch list

Jim, many thanks for your efforts to monotor the use of this game. I, like many others, desperately hope that you'll get a crack at a patch for this game-- I know what you're capable of, and how much pride you take in your work.

That said, one mvery minor addition that I didn't see on your list:

I, and at least one other user, have experienced an odd minor bug at the end of a rookie draft. In my game, I had the very last pick of round 7 (hooray!). After that pick, I was told that my team was on the clock, and that the draft had moved to Round 8.

I made my "pick" and found that the player showed up on my team listed as a rookie.

Probably a B or C on the priority scale, but seemingly a bug nonetheless. Incidentally, this did not happen the next time I had the final selection- I have not been able to replicate it.

QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 01:01 AM   #2
Swaggs
Coordinator

QS, I've noticed this fairly often. And, it was also a "bug" in FOF2. If you check after each draft, there will often be a draft list for the 8th round which appears to be completely random (at least doesn't look at all like the order of the first 7 rounds).

I'd say the 8th round is open about 40% of the time, but most people don't notice unless they have the first pick of the 8th round (which I haven't had yet in 2K1).
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote