Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-24-2000, 10:30 AM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Post Just some suggetions

Based on things I've encounered, some of which I believe have already been mentioned.

1) Yards after catch definitely needs patched.

2) Blocked punts seem to be slightly high. I've seen 5-6 of them as touchdowns for my team each season in the scoring recap. Either that or I have the best special teams coach in the history of football.

3) Multiple player. This is just a wich list item, but it would be great to have more than one human controlled team so I could play against friends.

4) Coaching tendancies. Another wish list, but have the coaches also come with their owne tendancies for their offensive and defensive styles. This could be a mode of play, that way you can either manage your team's style, or only do the GM functions and allow the coach to determine game plan and style.

5) Printable draft list. I have been printing out my drafts but would like to be able to print out a year's draft so I can see who drafted who and when.

6) Nothing major here, but what is the apply button for? Has anyone evre had to use it, or for that matter has it ever not been greyed out?

7) Coach and scout hiring. It seems that I have to keep going back to offer salaries prior to the hiring period to get a copntract accepted. If not the hring stage ends without the coaches status changing to hired.

These are merely suggestions, and wishes. I still love the game and give Jim his proper due for creatig such an addicting game.

Go Birds!!!!

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote