Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-28-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Draft file project volunteer needed.

I've never used any of the historical or future draft files, and probably never will, but I know that many of you enjoy them. It has been determined that these files work with FOF2K7 as-is. I have a bunch of them hosted, and other draft-file related stuff as well, I think (includng a file called DraftGenerator.zip) in this folder:

http://www.younglifenorthdekalb.com/fofdownloads

Here's what we need for someone to do, so that the folks who want draft files and draft file generators can have their stuff readily available in the spreadsheet in the sticky thread:

1. Identify which files in the above folder are draft-related, and can therefore be used for FOF2K7.

2. Compile a list of the file names, to be sent to me.

3. Send a spreadsheet to me, in the following format, with the correct data filled in:

DOWNLOAD LINK AUTHOR DATE UPDATED DISCUSSION THREAD
FOF2007 Game File Solecismic 10/27/2006 Alright Boyz, Here we Go!!! (FOF2K7 Thoughts…)
Icy Logo Set #1 Icy 10/28/2006 Icy's logo sets for FOF2007
Icy Logo Set #3 Icy 10/28/2006 Icy's logo sets for FOF2007
Icy Logo Set #4 Icy 10/28/2006 Icy's logo sets for FOF2007
Change Tracker Utility Primelord 01/13/2005 Change_Tracker Updated to Version 1.2 1/13/2K5!
NFL Large Helmets sportslogos.net 10/28/2006 NFL Helmet Logo Pack

The first column is the *final* location of the actual file. PLEASE CHANGE THE LOCATION NAME TO FROM ...\fofdownloads to ...\fof2k7downloads, because I'm going to copy these files to the fof2k7downloads folder once you've identified them to me. To get the links to the discussion threads, the old reference thread should be a big help: http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ference+thread

3. E-mail the spreadsheet and file name list to benlewis AT comcast DOT net.

Thanks in advance!

--Ben

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote