Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-29-2003, 10:47 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Petition to never ever bring back HM

Ok.. time to do something I really shouldn't and that's vent my spleen against somebody who no longer can reply to me.

You overly sanctimonious, rabble rousing, peckerheaded babbling Buffoon, Horns Maniac.

Back when the SBL started, and you requested to be in, I had my doubts. I remembered RWBL, and I was afraid that something like this would happen again. But I let the other members of the league decide, because I can't show bias.

When they turned you down, I commiserated with you, I thought that perhaps, maybe some folks can actually CHANGE.

Then Cowtown shows up. I'm suspicious, but check with SkyDog. He tells me that the IP's shown for HM and Cowtown are completely different. So, I let it slide.

Then this male cow excrement starts on FOFC. It looks vaguely familiar to VT, so he pulls a check of your IP's on the bulletin board. FUNNY how five of the six posts Cowtown made were from a DELL Company Work IP huh?

Don't try to waste time denying it. The IP's prove it, we had SkyDog even CONFIRM that the IP's used in those posts were ones you had used on this board. You are a miserable jerk, who's only pleasure in life seems to be annoying others. Well, guess what , I'm good and annoyed. You win that point.

But guess WHAT? I'm going to have the last laugh. I'm going to post this everywhere you go, so everyone knows what a juvenile prick you really are. I want them to know you tried to FIX one online league so you could win, and then joined another league under false pretneses. I want them to know that you spend (or should I say SPENT) your days trolling folks, laughing at their misery.

Congratulations, you have just become famous ONCE again among the Sports Sim World. You're lucky.. most folks have just 15 minutes of fame (or in your case, shame). You just got a double dose.

Consider it payback for all the trouble you caused me and others. Consider it payback.. with interest.

SirFozzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:06 PM   #2
Swaggs
Coordinator

What a shocker.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:10 PM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Hell, I think we should spread the "legend" of Hornsmaniac far and wide. Any board that he might hang out in? Fair game for posts such as this should he show his face. I think the world should know what an utter tool he is.

Vindictive, moi? Of course I am
Old 04-29-2003, 11:15 PM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Got my vote.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:16 PM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Let's see..

FOFC? Check.
400? Check (the Online Leagues Forum)
The SBL? Check Check

Anywhere else?
Old 04-29-2003, 11:18 PM   #6
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, duh...RWBL! Those guys will enjoy that just for the sheer history of it. And the JBL, of course.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:20 PM   #7
JeeberD
General Manager

Ooh, ooh, don't forget the Don Juan message boards. Of course, those guys probably won't care about sports sim cheating, but do it anyways!!!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:31 PM   #8
vex
Grizzled Veteran

You kind of forgot to ask everyone to put their name or sign.

But anyways, you've also got my vote.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 11:41 PM   #9
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Thanks Vex. I kinda knew that a majority (or at least I think a majority) supports never having to deal with HM again.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:08 AM   #10
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Oh good, finally somebody comes up with a petition I'll put my name to.