Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-15-2006, 07:47 PM   #351
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel
Nice to see that this forum doesn't tolerate personal attacks.
When you call the tune...
Old 02-15-2006, 10:59 PM   #352
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
When you call the tune...
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:47 AM   #353
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
I choose to remember the merry franklin. The horny franklin. The immature franklin.

Unfortunatley relationship franklin killed funny message board franklin.

Your post made me curious. I had no idea. I'm not going to bump the thread for reference, but if someone put a sign out in front of my church that some place was the second coming of Sodom and Gomorrah, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:41 AM   #354
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
All I gotta say is if I get a girl, ain't no way I'm letting her on to any of the forums I hang out on. Way too many people would have a field day.

LOL!
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:23 AM   #355
Vince
Pro Starter

Wow. So the first time I opened this thread, it was about 2 and a half pages long. I followed along a little bit, shuddered, then went about my merry way. When it got to be about 5 pages long, I though 'yup, the shit must have hit the fan.' When it got to 8 pages, and I hadn't heard anything about a banning or the thread being locked...

Man, I would have missed a lot of good stuff if I had never clicked back on this thread.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Last edited by Vince : 02-16-2006 at 05:24 AM.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #356
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
Yeah, highest paying job. Go to New York or Los Angeles. Then she can pull in a really high salary and be all like...

LSG at her High School Reunion

LSG: Teehee! I make 6 figures a year and I give great head! Ooh look at me, I'm so ghetto fabulous!!! And I live in Los Angeles!

Random Class Reunion Chick: Didja hear that, Betty Sue? She makes a hunnerd thousand a year! She's rich!

Betty Sue: Lord, that's one successful girl there! Praise be ta Jesus! I'm very happy for you, LSG!

LSG: Teehee! Everybody pay attention to me! *gets her ghetto groove bootyshake on*

Crowd: Ooooh! Aaaah! Woooow!

Random Guy In Back: .... Idiots. She lives in a crummy apartment that's falling apart and can barely cover the bills. Cost of living, bitches! Cost of living!

Crowd: *ignores Random Guy as they're too in awe of LSG's ghettofabulous hologram sparkletwist dance*

The sad thing is, many people make high incomes, but would be broke tomorrow because they spend, spend, spend, and put themselves in debt.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote