Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-23-2006, 04:27 PM   #1201
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Dang. I got lumped in with druez and SlapBone, and HA read my mind, all in one day. This is scary.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:29 PM   #1202
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dean Houston

also, what kind of ball do they use in CFL?

in Europe we play football, but our balls are round. you call it soccer here in America.

Australian rules football uses a different shape football, no?

i so glad i found this site.

i still reading all the posts to learn more about Maximum Football. now i learn about CFL.

ok bye.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:31 PM   #1203
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
Later, loser.

sigh.

you're like the annoying little brother who thinks he's allowed to do what his older brothers do. you think you can get away with coming home after curfew or drinking a beer at family functions just cuz your older brother does it.

you're not me.

get a new gimmck.

ok bye.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:36 PM   #1204
Anthony
Banned

wow, druez is totall taking all of Dean Houston's alley-oops and slam dunking them.

Stockton to Malone, indeed.

Last edited by Anthony : 02-23-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #1205
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by druez at MFing board
Sort of Dean. Except the MLS for the most part follows the standard rules of FIFA. The CFL does not follow NFL Rules. Not even the same amount of players or downs! That is reason Max Football was born. So the 20 CFL fans could have a game with their rule set involved with it.
HAHAHAHAHA
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #1206
Coder
College Prospect

bo-ring..

as funny as HA's Dean Houston trolling really is, we're forgetting that Matrixgames are getting a lot of crap in this too, and from what I know, many people here are actually fans of their games. How about we leave them alone and wait for the Alright Boyz thread instead.

I'd never play Maximum Football since all I use Madden for is to get screenshots of my Vermont-team, and MaxFootball will never replace that..

call me a boring guy, but I've never appreciated making fun of others (unless they like curling) who are probably cool people but in a terrible situation (like the Swedish men's curling team)

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #1207
Bee
Pro Starter

Hornsmaniac in the house.

edit: I'm not sure who did the HM thing, but it brought tears to my eyes laughing so much.

Last edited by Bee : 02-23-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #1208
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
bo-ring..

as funny as HA's Dean Houston trolling really is, we're forgetting that Matrixgames are getting a lot of crap in this too, and from what I know, many people here are actually fans of their games.

Was Matrix involved in the beta testing? If so, they should certainly be responsible for things that were missed. If not, well, obviously that was a huge mistake on their part.

I'm still not entirely convinced that there WAS beta testing.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:58 PM   #1209
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
bo-ring..

as funny as HA's Dean Houston trolling really is, we're forgetting that Matrixgames are getting a lot of crap in this too, and from what I know, many people here are actually fans of their games. How about we leave them alone and wait for the Alright Boyz thread instead.

I'd never play Maximum Football since all I use Madden for is to get screenshots of my Vermont-team, and MaxFootball will never replace that..

call me a boring guy, but I've never appreciated making fun of others (unless they like curling) who are probably cool people but in a terrible situation (like the Swedish men's curling team)

I love matrix's games. Well at least some of them. Matrix made their bed with this one though. Think about it, they came out and made quite a few statements that were incorrect. It was Matrix's decision to Publish the game, noone forced them too.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:00 PM   #1210
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
I grow weary of your trolling. See you in two weeks.

I find it strange that in a thread that is now essentially dedicated to trolling another board (albeit with very funny results), such a small indiscretion by sovereignstar landed him in the box for 2 weeks.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:00 PM   #1211
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
why can't they just say "it'll be released in a week", and if it's ready by monday then at least they can surprise their "customers" (quotation marks cuz i don't think anyone is gonna be buying this)? why continually set your customers up for disappointment. if i was a developer i'd always give my followers the worst-case scenario and then beat that date by a wide margin.

Exactly....Scotty did this on Star Trek all the time. That is why he always looked like a hero.

"Captain, I'm giver her all she's got!"
Old 02-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #1212
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosfan64
I love matrix's games. Well at least some of them. Matrix made their bed with this one though. Think about it, they came out and made quite a few statements that were incorrect. It was Matrix's decision to Publish the game, noone forced them too.

I don't know.. I just don't appreciate the apparent doublestandards we suddenly have here.. it's all fine and dandy to totally trash another board with trolling posts, but here, trolling is a bannable offense.

I really don't give a rat's ass about Maximum Football, and yes, I read HA's posts as Dean Houston and couldn't help myself from laughing.. but it's still trolling, only on another board, and encouraged by most people here.

bah.. and now my mouse-batteries died...

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #1213
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Great analogy. I'm drawing stares from my coworkers as I try to withhold the giggles.

I'm just catching up today, but I'm also fighting hard to quiet the laughter.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:18 PM   #1214
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

When it comes time for the actual release (and it sounds like that will be fairly soon, but yes, I've heard the quips so they don't need to be repeated) I hope the pranksters here go silent and give the guy a fair shot. The last thing they need is to fight board trolls in the middle of that.

I wish I hadn't responded to Winter's text-sim developer bashing. I had no idea the joking around would go so far.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:20 PM   #1215
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
.. it's all fine and dandy to totally trash another board with trolling posts...

I don't like that part of it either, but if any board was ever begging for it, this is the one.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:20 PM   #1216
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't know.. I just don't appreciate the apparent doublestandards we suddenly have here.. it's all fine and dandy to totally trash another board with trolling posts, but here, trolling is a bannable offense.

I really don't give a rat's ass about Maximum Football, and yes, I read HA's posts as Dean Houston and couldn't help myself from laughing.. but it's still trolling, only on another board, and encouraged by most people here.

bah.. and now my mouse-batteries died...

At some point, I believe short-term trolling of an asshat is acceptable. If you've followed the saga, you might be able to pick up on where (GameBeingReleaseNext) Winter is getting a small bit of what he's got coming.

As for Matrix, I believe st.cronin put it pretty well, basically that no one held a gun to their head to get involved in this debacle.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:36 PM   #1217
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Hmmm...looks like the Breeze over there isn't our Breeze after all.

Is that the same Breeze from the old High Heat boards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:47 PM   #1218
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
this is a chance for us to stop people hating us because of Bush, whenever Max Football comes out it will draw us all together instead of fighting for oil

You. Just. Can't. Make. This. Stuff. Up.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #1219
SlapBone
High School JV

Quote:
RE: Maximum Football - 2/23/2006 3:16:05 PM
No New Messages
Dean Houston
Matrix Recruit

quote:

ORIGINAL: GlennN

I believe the draft will be the same style as FBPro, which is fine with me.

cool, that's fine with me too.

also, what is FBPro?

< Message edited by Dean Houston -- 2/23/2006 3:31:10 PM >

I am the greatest QB in all of text-sim football.

This one has made me laugh more than any of the others.
SlapBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:25 PM   #1220
MrBigglesworth
College Starter

Is Baboonheart over there real?

Quote:
So see this what I mean. I am not that person in the picture. And I can smoke you in probably any RPG because I have lots of experience in them and I am considered pretty dominant by my friends. I don't want to get into any battle on this with you because that is not my style and my modem keeps going slow and I am not able to defend myself faster than you are. Just stop making fun of us, because the president of the company comes on this board and will say so also.
MrBigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:28 PM   #1221
tarcone
Coordinator

Man o Man im rolling on the floor
stop dean houston he is killing me.....my wife thinks im crazy
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:44 PM   #1222
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
other than being able to find useless old posts rather quickly you really haven't contributed to FOFC much, so you're a good candidate for a banning. that ice underneath you, is it me or is it slowly cracking?

i'd tread carefully or you'll be feeding Suicane bon-bons in your own private clubhouse in no time.

I'd argue that. He sent me the TCB manual just yesterday when it wasn't in my folder for some reason. I see he crossed the line in here, but he's atleast helped me recently.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:46 PM   #1223
Cap Ologist
College Prospect

RE: Ping: Erik - 2/24/2006 12:23:42 AM
No New Messages
BaboonHeart
Matrix Recruit

Status: online There is this guy is class that says dude all the time. Nobody likes him. Just sayin. Also in PE we had to take a shower one time and his underwear was gross, so we call him skidmark.

(in reply to Hornsmaniac)
[Send Private Message] Report | Post #: 18
RE: Ping: Erik - 2/24/2006 12:39:59 AM
No New Messages
Hornsmaniac
Matrix Recruit

Status: online There was this guy in high school once who played RPG's. I made out with his mom. She thought I was cocky and funny.

Dude, I got fired
Cap Ologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:57 PM   #1224
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
headtrauma
Minors (Single A)
In my opinion, the MF-related rants on the FOFC boards is almost as depressing as reading the posts of the MF fanboys....but that's sort of like choosing between tea-bagging a wolverine and spending the night in Courtney Love's laundry hamper.
You know, I would be insulted if I wasn't laughing so damn hard...
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:58 PM   #1225
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I heart this thread.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #1226
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:

CFL_FAN_7
Matrix Trooper

Status: online Dave have u considered making maximum football 2?? This game is obviously going to be a hit, it'd be nice to see it again

Report | Post #: 1

RE: Maximum football 2 - 2/24/2006 1:00:36 AM

druez
Matrix Trooper

quote:

ORIGINAL: CFL_FAN_7

Dave have u considered making maximum football 2?? This game is obviously going to be a hit, it'd be nice to see it again

I hope so. I really want head to head online play.

(in reply to CFL_FAN_7)
Post #: 2
RE: Maximum football 2 - 2/24/2006 1:01:00 AM

lynchjm24
Matrix Trooper
Status: online I seriously have lost all track of who is a troll and who isn't.

LOL this is great

Last edited by astrosfan64 : 02-23-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #1227
MrBigglesworth
College Starter

EDIT: Astrofan beat me to it!

I completely lost it reading this thread:

hxxp://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1069610&mpage=1&#1069610

CFL_Fan: Dave have u considered making maximum football 2?? This game is obviously going to be a hit, it'd be nice to see it again

druez: I hope so. I really want head to head online play.

lynchjm24: I seriously have lost all track of who is a troll and who isn't.

Last edited by MrBigglesworth : 02-23-2006 at 07:05 PM.
MrBigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #1228
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That was Pro level and... yeah my run defense was the pits.But that was exceptionally lucky.

Other videos got delayed for the same reason the release is taking longer than expected. More than that I won't comment on, but things are looking much brighter right now

-Joe

So what could be in those videos that kept the game from getting released? My bet is the Gold Master got tested by someone else in the company and he quickly discovered it was crap and delayed the release.

Or you can see the guy on the grassy knoll.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #1229
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic
When it comes time for the actual release (and it sounds like that will be fairly soon, but yes, I've heard the quips so they don't need to be repeated) I hope the pranksters here go silent and give the guy a fair shot. The last thing they need is to fight board trolls in the middle of that.
You know, I do feel sorry for the guy. I think he unfortunately has invited a lot of this grief on himself. I don't think he has been honest with his potential consumers -- he's been talking about this game being close for a release for more than a year. I'm sure he's worked hard on it, but there is no doubt he's exaggerated his progress substantially in that past.

That said, I think the joshing over here is fine, but I think it's unfortunate that few people are flaming and trolling over there just for kicks. There are certainly FOFC types who are making valuable contributions over there, but unfortunately there are some who are just playing to the peanut gallery and making FOFC look bad. As is usually the case, it's one or two bad eggs making everybody else look bad. If you read this thread then read the Matrix board, it looks like we're acting in concert against the guy. Someone who doesn't know what's going on could easily conclude we're just trying to wreck the guy's game with bad mojo.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #1230
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
Try looking up the word 'tolerance' in a dictionary.
For those who followed the initial launch of the DKBL OOPT league, this is UIC at its highest level. Gold beyond belief.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:39 PM   #1231
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:

I wish I hadn't responded to Winter's text-sim developer bashing. I had no idea the joking around would go so far.

Jim,

When the game is released, it will get a fair shot. If someone from here get it and says it's an above average game, people will give it a chance.

While most of us have little, err, no hope for this game, we all like football strategy games. It's what brought a majority of us together in the first place. If it's a good game, I'll buy it.

Now, the chances this thing is going to be good? I'd say that's about as likely as Alyssa Milano knocking on my door tonight and saying I'm her dream guy.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #1232
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF
Jim,

When the game is released, it will get a fair shot. If someone from here get it and says it's an above average game, people will give it a chance.

While most of us have little, err, no hope for this game, we all like football strategy games. It's what brought a majority of us together in the first place. If it's a good game, I'll buy it.

Now, the chances this thing is going to be good? I'd say that's about as likely as Alyssa Milano knocking on my door tonight and saying I'm her dream guy.
Agreed an all counts, Troy. This guy called the tune in terms of the ridicule and abuse he's getting now, but, just as I've said about every other developer, I couldn't possibly care less whether he's a world-class jerk, or the nicest guy to walk the face of the earth. It doesn't matter. He isn't going to be in my house when I'm playing or not playing. I can easily and completely separate his behavior from my ability to enjoy the game. Frankly, anything short of the ability to do so, imho, is just silly little girly emotionalism. If I hear good things, I'll drop the bucks. I really enjoyed FBPro, and if he can give me something a little (or a lot) better than it, I'll play and enjoy it.

But yeah, most signs aren't looking good.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:51 PM   #1233
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
Agreed an all counts, Troy. This guy called the tune in terms of the ridicule and abuse he's getting now, but, just as I've said about every other developer, I couldn't possibly care less whether he's a world-class jerk, or the nicest guy to walk the face of the earth. It doesn't matter. He isn't going to be in my house when I'm playing or not playing. I can easily and completely separate his behavior from my ability to enjoy the game. Frankly, anything short of the ability to do so, imho, is just silly little girly emotionalism. If I hear good things, I'll drop the bucks. I really enjoyed FBPro, and if he can give me something a little (or a lot) better than it, I'll play and enjoy it.

But yeah, most signs aren't looking good.

I agree with you guys as well. My only concern is that no one who's opinion I actually trust will buy the game.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:52 PM   #1234
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
I agree with you guys as well. My only concern is that no one who's opinion I actually trust will buy the game.

Same here. I agree with all of Troy's points.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #1235
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Same here. I agree with all of Troy's points.
Fuck that...it's only 9 PM here and I *fully* expect Alyssa Milano here knocking any minute. I got Barry White on the Hi-Fi, Colt .45 chillin' in the icebox. I'm in, baby, I am SO in....
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #1236
KWhit
Coordinator

RE: front page football 98 - 2/23/2006 7:27:40 PM
CFL_FAN_7
Matrix Trooper

quote:

in creating leagues and in rules of the league. Maximum-Football also allows uniform and stadium art to be used.
Obviously Maximum ootal wil be better, it's much newer and updated, so its not a good comparison compare maximum football to sumthing like madden (in my opinion I think they're pretty close)

(in reply to Dean Houston)
Report | Post #: 12

Yep. Compare MF to Madden - I'm sure it will be pretty close.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:17 PM   #1237
Dutch
"Dutch"

Haha, just when you thought it doesn't get better.

Login
Message<< Older Topic Newer Topic >>
I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 1:43:51 AM
Vulcan
Matrix Recruit

Have lurked watching this game for a while, but wanted to come to life to say: I just had a feeling while driving home today that we will soon see a great game in Maximum Football!

I am usually good at getting these feelings. I think all the negative people here will never be heard from again after the release!
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:18 PM   #1238
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch

Login
Vulcan

Matrix Recruit

Have lurked watching this game for a while, but wanted to come to life to say: I just had a feeling while driving home today that we will soon see a great game in Maximum Football!

I am usually good at getting these feelings. I think all the negative people here will never be heard from again after the release!

It's a miracle!
Old 02-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #1239
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch

Login
Vulcan
Matrix Recruit

Well, it certainly has to be better than being hit by a semi at 70 MPH, I have to give him that.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:25 PM   #1240
duckman
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
It's a miracle!

Praise Jesus!
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:26 PM   #1241
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If not you then somebody was saying something to him that I knew was making fun of. LIke I said, if you were not making fun of then the president of Max Football will be your friend, and nothing is wrong, but if you are fibbing then he will know because he does this for a living and sees people on these message boards alot.
I play nightmare of duraga, fable, unlimited saga and jade empire. These are the best but I totally mastered Final Fanstasy even my mom was shocked because she knew how hard it was.

ROTLMAO... this has similarities to Rizon and his schanigans... lol!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #1242
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

People are rising from the dead to buy this game, it had better not disappoint.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #1243
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
ROTLMAO... this has similarities to Rizon and his schanigans... lol!
Is that the BaboonHeart guy? If that isn't a real kid, that is a great acting job. His one post about some guy making JV but him being bigger was a hoot.
Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #1244
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Nostrildamus

Century I (representing the first 100 years of development)

The sideways 8 the harbinger of Winter's labour
Option in option out the Intellect notwithstanding
Beer tents abounding with mead unattended
The Frosty Queen with bitter tongue doth bite
Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #1245
Anthony
Banned

Quote:

in all honesty i've had my fun over there. i'm done.

there's a part of me that is sympathetic to the husband/wife team (even if their customer service relations abilities are lacking) - i've always wanted to work with my wife and i wish we could find a project to turn into a side-business we could operate together. my wife would probably defend me the same way, believe it or not.

i just don't feel bad cuz they keep giving these release dates without giving themselves a margin for error. they keep taking the best case scenario for a release date and saying that's when the game will come out. then when a last minute issue pops up and it derails them they get the pie in their face. apparently it's happened over the course of several years, this is probably a pattern they should have reversed some time ago.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:59 PM   #1246
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel
Nostrildamus

Century I (representing the first 100 years of development)

The sideways 8 the harbinger of Winter's labour
Option in option out the Intellect notwithstanding
Beer tents abounding with mead unattended
The Frosty Queen with bitter tongue doth bite

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:06 PM   #1247
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel
Is that the BaboonHeart guy? If that isn't a real kid, that is a great acting job. His one post about some guy making JV but him being bigger was a hoot.

Yes it is, this guy's a riot.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:17 PM   #1248
astrosfan64
College Prospect

BaboonHeart is the same troll as Dean Houston --- which is of course Hell Atlantic. CFL 7 Fan is a troll just not sure which one he is.

Name all the Trolls over there.

BaboonHeart
Vulcan
Dean Houston
CFL 7 Fan
Hornsmaniac

What others?

Last edited by astrosfan64 : 02-23-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:22 PM   #1249
Cap Ologist
College Prospect

It just keeps getting better and better:

RE: Ping: Erik - 2/24/2006 3:12:26 AM
No New Messages
BaboonHeart
Matrix Recruit

Status: online I am supposing that you mean more about Damon skidmark. He has some sort of problem going to bathroom all the time, I guess he has Lou Crones diesise of something. I sorta felt bad for him until he tripped the best looking girl in school because he thought it would be funny. Well, she is not the best looking in the whole school, but the best in band, and he was lucky her boyfriend didnt beat him up, because he plays tuba and is pretty big, but I never saw him fight anybody but he is good at the Star Wars RPG than almost anybody in school. I better not say too much, because my mom goes crazy ever since she saw some girl from 3 towns over get seduced by a pervert because she had a myspace account and he found her that way. I dont have time for myspace because it takes too long to do, and I have other stuff in my life than that. But still, she gets worriesd, and I think I am pretty fast because I ran from my brother and his friends and got away when I ate his last piece of pizza last year, and they didnt catch me, I made it all the way inside the house, so I am not worried about any freak trying to find me too much. Anyway, I forgot the question, but this game is going to be great I think.
Cap Ologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:27 PM   #1250
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I almost created a Dave Dial account over there, but that would just be too cruel.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote