View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 10:36 PM   #47
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 2278 – Event – Exposed! – Eam IV contacts us! We reach out to them. They are Mushroom people called the Uriy Society. We greet them warmly.

Jan 24 – The Peya system in the north flank is finished, it has 4 Energy, 9 Minerals, 3 Society, 2 Engineering, and 1 alloy, wealthy

We order incorporated Irass

Feb 15 – We finish special project in Irass and get 1498 Society and living metal here. I order this ship back north.

May 5 – Irass is ours! I order the research stations mined first

I spend 100 Marites we hit our cap to make 1352 Unity

Aug 27 – We get Dig Site update and +10 Marties and Chapter 2

We get a favor with Rallaketh

Sept 13 – Research built in Irass, next is Mines

Oct 7 – We finish tech called Artificial Moral Codes, Next is Xeno Diplomacy for 26 months for +10%% Dip weight and we can build Embassy Complexes

Dec 17 – Rydex Prime Starbase updated

Jan 26, 2279 – We finish exploring the sector called Dimis on my western flank with Size 10 Arid world, 2 Energy, 3 Minerals, 3 Physics

Feb 27 – Anomaly in Zhoblar for 67 days for metallic sands

Apr 5 – We finish the tech called Plasma Throwers, next are Shields for 22 months

May 3 – Council Agenda ready! It’s Infinite Opportunities, next is Build Relations

We level up the DG Protia and select Architectural Sense III

May 8 – We find Nanosand in Zhoblar that gives us 200 Nanites and +4 Minerals there

We gain an L Gate insight and can now research them and open one up!

July 2 - We gained favor with Draconis

Oct 12 – We finish surveying Zhoblar on the northern flank with 20 Minerals and 3 Physics, this was the one with the Space Amoebae

Nov 5 – We finish the tech called Crystal-Infused Plating, next is Improved Strike Craft for 28 months

I incorporate the wealth of Peya

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote