View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 06:51 PM   #44
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 03, 2272 – Our Science Ship is built, I hire a new Scientist for 175 Unity and an upkeep of 4/month I send to survey our northern flank

Jan 7 – Pre-Sapient species found on Molbien III.

Jan 29 – Menkalinan is ours! I order Research stations here

May 13 – Reseach stations done, next is mining

June 10 – Molbien system done surveying on the west flank it has size 22 Ocean World! 8 Energy and 10 Minerals

Aug 3 – Head of Research Borin levels, I grab Expertise Materials which increases Rydex Prime where he’s governor Engineering to rise to +30%

Sept 2 – Mines finished in Menkalinan! Next is Larkins’ but I don’t have enough flu yet, I will soon though

Nov 9 – Advance of Dig Site in Siet we get 30 Marites and move to Chapter 6

Jan 05, 2273 - The Galactic Market is set up in Gauzor. Not us, sorry.

Jan 16 – Anomaly for the system of Elinmi for 62 days for a Strange Mountain Formation on Elinmi I starts

Feb 6 – Tech finished for Self-Evolving Logic next is UV Lasers for 24 months which was partially done from a special project

Mar 21 – Anomaly done! We find it’s an Egg, I gain +3 Society here

Apr 7 – Tech done! We finish Heritage Site, which costs 540, makes 4 Unity, +4 Culture Workers and they make +10% Unity. Next is Ground Defense Planning to give my armies +33% damage, and it’ll take 14 months. This is an upgrade of the Autochthon Monument.

Apr 16 - Anomaly for 416 days in Elinmi to chase Precursors I start

May 13 – We finish the anomaly in the Iruistellia system and next is a special project we start

July 14 – I upgrade on Rydex Prime and Manthall Majesty

Sept 6 - We can start the Agenda of Departmental Efficiency, next is happiness making Infinite Opporuntiites

We leveled two Councilors:

High Ambassador Operator – Advisor, -5% pop upkeep, +5% trade

Minister of Defense Logos – Military Pioner II

Nov 02 – The Havorrigan announce us as Rivals

Nov 15 – We finish the special project in Iruistellia, we grab 50 Marties and 1035 Engineering and a Precursor Relic

We find their HW in our area in a new system called Irass

I send a Science Vessel from my north flank there

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-19-2024 at 09:03 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote