View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 07:53 AM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 30, 2260 – Anomaly in Med Karash for 84 days for a Cargo Pod

Mar 03 – We open relations with the Draconis Collective, they were one of our formers, a Megachurch with Xenophile, Spiritualist, I send an envoy to make nice. We also make relations with the Shoals of Peace, a lithoid last run. I also send an envoy to them too

Here’s a zoomed out map:

We need to expand that way fast. You can see them both to our north
May 27 – Anomaly finished with Express Mail and we get +100 Influence, I’ll bring in Zodiore next
July 24 – Astral Thread built in Nugaan, next is Zodiore
Aug 7 – Our terraforming on Tauagawa III is wrapping up, but we get notice that we can tidally lock the planet, I choose not too.

It’s been terraformed, I send a Colony Ship here!

I upgrade the Starbase here into a Starport for defense

Sept 04 – We get a mission from our Alien Species Procurement. We need to bring in 7 specimens

Jan 01, 2261 – We get the Galactic Community offer, I choose to vote for it.

We have elections!

Feb 05 – Zoldiore is ours! This has the two planets, pre-warp on a 3rd, 2 Energy, 8 Society, I order a pre-warp Ob post

Next door is a 680 Space Amoeba in Zhobiar with a Tundra World class 12 I order my navy too.

Feb 12 – Anomaly in Med Karash for a looooooooooong 900 days for Signs of Precursor I’ll skip for now

It’s been finished! Here there are 2 Energy, Physics and Engineering, not much, next is Jugrad next to with a Tundra World

Apr 02 – West Flank finds us run into a monster in the system called Mihil it’s a bigger Space Amoebae at 1200

Dig Site to Chapter 2 in Siet.

May 19 – Ob Post in Zoldiore is built, next mines, but they contact us, uh oh. It looks like they just went warp. They contact us and call themselves the Gorf Society. We welcome them.

We also open up dialogue with the Rallaketh Citizen Republic I offer an Embassy with. They are Egalitarian Militarists. I send my making nice envoy with the BLC to them.

June 25 – We set up the Embassy!

Dyson Swarm Array in Rydex!

July 2 –New election – our new DG is Portia, who was our Head Ambassador, I promote a new one, to the rank. I hire Charismatic Operator. My old DG Was Minster of Defense, I hand it to him back

Aug 24 – Starbase upgraded at Tauagawa

Oct 12 – We open a reliquary and find nothing inside

I offer to reopen the Embassy with the CC

Nov 2 - Accepted

We can finish the tradition tree of Statecraft with “Shared Benefits” which gives us +1 Councilor Skill and for finishing it -5% Empire Size (right now 130) and another Ascension Perk!

What do I want for my new Perk:

One Vision – Unity Booster.

Shared Destiny - +2 Envoys!

Imperial Prerogative
– Empire size from Planets -50%, +2 Dip limit

Hydrocentric – Aquatic Ascension gives us Ice Mining Stations on Starbases, enable expanding Ocean World Planetary Sea option, and 50% boost on wet worlds, but -50% boosts on non-wet. That’s all of my worlds.

What am I choosing? I like One Vision and Hydrocentric. Both are pretty good. Next we can take the accension of Synthetic Age.

I grab Hydro, I need to make my small worlds better.

Nov 15 – energy Emissions anomaly in Jugrad for 67 days

Dec 30 – Zoldiore built, next are mines

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote