View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 10:02 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2254 - I am at Unity 63/month after upgrades and Con Goods are down to just 3/month

Feb 08 - The CC and Havigarrians created a Federation

Apr 10 -We encounter new aliens, First Contact starts I send an envoy

June 06 – Okopleron is ours with 9 Energy, 6 Minerals, 1 Astral Threads, 4 Society and 2 Physics, I order mines first

Aug 13 – Update on First Contract to Stage 3

Sept 10 – Anomaly in Nugaan done! We find here Primordial Soup with a +3 Society Research

Sept 21 – The system on the western flank called Kandauri is done with 2 of each Resarhc and Energy too

Nov 29 – Rydex Starbase done building

I am offered a Defensive Pact with the Korinth Stellar Commonwealth. I choose to accept since they are way superior in military force

Dec 25 – Anomaly for Asteroid for a longer 250 days again in Taramba I start

The Havigerrian have Declared us a rival. I do so and gain +0.50 flu/month

I pull my making nice Envoy

Jan 1, 2255 -Event - A Private Collector arrives on Hantaron Haven and wants to sell. I trade 500 energy for a precursor artifact

Should I order Admin Offices in MM or a Monument? It’s a Bureaucratic world that increases Bureaucrats by 10%, those are the Admin Office staff. I do it, I can build more Con Good stuff on Haven

Mar 25 – System survey done in Nugaan with 1 Astral Threads, 3 Society and Physics next to us in Erasmadon

Apr 23 – We built mines for Volatile Motes, I order my Con Ship back to my home system, can I use it for a Dyson Swarm?

May 21 – Another encounter of aliens, this time in Rydex, I assign another envoy

June 1 – We have our embassy cancelled by the CC

June 12 – Dig site update in Ilithium, we get to Chapter 3

July 07 – Next to Nugaan we encounter a hostile force in Med Karsh and flee it’s a Space Amoebae with 680 power to my 1980, I order my fleet there

July 22 – The CC closes our borders

Sept 1 – We have another tradition! From Statecraft, we choose “Amongst Peers” our Council gets +150/EXP PER LEVEL for passing Agenda. See why I updated my Unity? That fast of leveling needs to be answered

Sept 19 – Anomaly done, we find Illicit Matter with a dark matter deposit found! This is Tarabna, next to Kandari on the west flank

Nov 15 – Anomaly found for 100 days in the Zoldierie for a Silent Behemoth we start

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote