View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 09:38 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2216 – Building finished in Larbo, I order mines built here

May 16 – Survey finished for system left of Larbo and above the Black Hole called Rovannic, with 2 Energy and 6 Minerals.

Aug 27 – Building mines in Larbo done, next is Rovannic, I don’t have the flu, I head there instead

Sept 12- Anomaly found in the system left of Rovannic and north of the Black Hole called Illithium for just 67 days for checking out asteroids

Sept 25 – Survey finished in Prothon next to Aldebaran, it has just 3 Energy

Oct 15 – Update in First Contacts, we move to Stage 2
Nov 18 – Anomaly done in Rovannic, we found in the asteroid a grativitc crush and gained +720 Physics Research

Mar 17, 2217 – I order in Rydex Prime a Generator District for 300 Minerals and will make Energy, and then that’ll take 240 days

Apr 27 – Anomaly found in Illithium system for just 84 days to investigate something with a solar sail

I order my Science Ship on the left flank to excavate the Dig Site in Pleeturi

July 02 – Event – Experience Gained – We gain 40 flu, I use it to bring in Rovannic

Research done in TWO techs – Field Modulation – next is Automated Survey Protocols to increase survey speed by 25% for 40 months; and Xeno-Linguistics – next is rare tech to turn Food into Energy Bio-Reactor for 68 months which I can build one per world

July 21 – Solar Sails anomaly done, we find a Dig Site here.

Oct 23 – Rovannic brought it! I order mines too, then I’ll head to Illithium

Nov 19 – Advance in First Contact – they are drones with a strength of 217 to my fleet of 392, I order a Corvette for 54 turns for 100 Alloys

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote